Official Community HEAT STROKE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-21-5348218-99
Platform: PC Epic
Submitter name: WINNODD
Contract Title: The Axe of Ice and Fire

Briefing:
Our client Blake Nathaniel learned that two newly exhibited artifacts, the Axe of Ice and the Axe of Fire, were actually stolen from The Lord of Heat.
The Ark Society has no choice but to sacrifice their members and offer their blood. Praying that it will calm the wrath of The Lord of Heat.
Good Luck.

Brief Description:
I believe some of you already get the reference here… But that’s not the entire point of this contract. So this one is a rather challenging puzzle, which is how to carry the axe all the way to the top floor, and do it fast.
Don’t worry though, there’s no glitchy trick this time. As I realized it’s not what fc really aimed for.
I’ve completed it in less than 1:40 so try daringly.

Oh by the way ica axe is the reward for completing 15 escalations in H2 locations.

Image suggestion:

yes it’s ray tracing

11 Likes

Contract ID: 2-24-2050192-61

Platform: PS4 (Pro)

Submitter name: GrEEK AGENT

Contract Title: Sweating Bankers

Briefing:
Hello Mr.Jackson…meet the real me.
Anxiety’s attacking me…And my air is getting thin…
I’m sharpening the axe…And my palms are getting wet…
Sweating bullets \m/
Damn the sweater.I’ll put some water on my face,roll up my sleeves & finish the job.Athena has to descend her throne.The security guard has to get up.The market accountant needs a short break.The investment banker has to throw away illegal stuff.Once I Fire them all,I’ll open the window.It’s Heat,man !!!

Brief Description: Inspiration for this one is “Sweating Bullets” song from Megadeth that peculiarly deals with the impersonation of an anxious person.Starting line “Hello me,meet the real me” from Dave Mustaine is iconic !!!
Ok,about the contract.It serves the heat theme as the sweater-fired banker is suffocating and needs some water (drowning).The impersonation of him can be done fast enough with Kalmer equipped as Janitor starting point but someone might leave it for later using the basement IT Kalmer.There is quite a challenge for the 4 other targets,but once you locate the 3 needed nearby Axes you will do the trick.The hints on the decription will help Agents but they ll have to think a bit “out of the box” to determin which boxes to use to hide them :stuck_out_tongue: I hope everyone trying this will have the same fun I had while creating !!!

Suggested Image :

2 Likes

I am looking at the Countdown to Extinction until I can play these contracts; I will unleash a Symphony of Destruction which will be so hot it will taste like Ashes In Your Mouth.

Psychotron!

1 Like

Can you check your Contract ID? It should be 12 digits instead of 11.
Edit: I found it, updated the Contract ID on the Xbox table.

Contract ID: 2-22-7542241-60

Platform: Playstation / PS4

Submitter name: Axwage

Contract Title: Stinking Hot

Briefing:

It’s a hot weekend in Vermont.

The heat from the grill is only tolerable because of the satisfying smell of sizzling flesh. On the other hand, the neighborhood garbage is piling up and releasing a truly foul, otherworldly stench.

You didn’t sign up for this hot, stinking olfactory assault. Eliminate those responsible.

Brief Description: With another idiom featuring the word “hot” as inspiration, I found some lazy sanitation workers and took em out with my brand new “street smart” sniper rifle. Then, since Susan Wilson is pretty smokin’ hot, I added her to the theme. Relatively simple targets, with a few complications thrown in to make the puzzle more engaging. Should take regular players no time to figure out, but might provide a challenge to newer folk.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

or

2 Likes

Contract Title: Pool Shark
Contract ID: 2-26-9521429-09
(Please ignore my previous contract with the same name, and search for this ID)
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Steynkie69

Briefing:
The hot sun is causing havoc on Haven Island. Propane tanks explode, and pool pumps short circuit. Use this to your advantage to eliminate a secret sect called “The Sun Children”, who are conning Haven residents out of their money. Our client was one of their victims, and he wants revenge. They all love the pool bar, so there’s your chance. However, you MUST eliminate all targets AT ONCE, or our cover will be blown.
Take them all out in one massive “Heat Stroke”, 47.

Description:
I had to remove and redesign this contract after realising it was way too easy. It’s based around the concept that the Micro Taser can detonate a leaking propane tank standing in water. This means at a swimming pool, you can explode some targets, while electrocuting others, all at the SAME time! I made the contract around the pool bar with the “Heat Stroke” theme. Two explosive accidents and three electrocutions, all done with the press of ONE button. It can also be done separately, so I added the optional challenge in the briefing. No knockouts are also optional. SA can be achieved in 4 mins.
(Tip: lots of coins needed.)

Suggested Image:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-27-9333642-84
Submitter Name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: Heat Rises
(Please ignore the two failed contracts of the same title and search the above ID)

Briefing:

Welcome to Dubai, 47.

When climate refugees flooded the city and sea levels rose, Omar Al-Ghazali had a crisis of his own. He abandoned the masses and erected a lavish fortress high in the heavens where his elite friends continue their excess safe from the famine and death they created below. In an ironic display of narcissism, he had a ‘new sun’ built, one he can control, and keeps a single tree in his atrium as on old relic in his new world.

Our client wants to send a message: Heat rises.

Brief Description:

With the Sceptre as a safe haven for aristocrats escaping responsibility for their hand in global warming, there’s a number opportunities to complete this contract including the closest kill to a literal heat stroke outside Hokkaido.

They can build all the way to the stratosphere, but they can’t escape the heat.

Image Suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-03-8643808-51
Platform: PS (PS4)
Submitter name: Hichkas
Contract Title: Christ’s Heatman
More Info: 4 targets, [Optional] No Recordings, Fall (Accident), Priest

Briefing:
We have a rare, apocalyptic hit this time around, 47. It’s from Jesus Christ himself… He’s still a bit mad about getting nailed to the cross, thus he asks you to assassinate those who were in charge of it. They have been living a peaceful life for the last few millenniums, but they shall now feel the heat of the sand in revenge, thy you shall make them hit the sand… For the heat to be efficient, no one shall find them quick.
It’s better to let them know for the last second of their lives who were they wanted dead by… So choose your suit wisely.

Brief Description:
This can be done in many linear paths due to the disguise restriction. It makes quite some challenge with the enforcers dedicated to the priest disguise and a nice route one of the targets take.

2 Likes

Contract ID:1-30-1422906-01

Platform:epic

Submitter name:EU Bwipo

Contract Title:Raging Fire

Briefing:Hello, 47, welcome to chongqing, this time your task is 5 employees in the kitchen, the customer asks to use explosions to kill the target, summer is coming, the season of easy heat stroke, our customer wants to add to the hot summer explosive flames

Brief Description:NO PACIFICATIONS PERFECT SHOOTER

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-02-7407858-72
Platform: PC (EPIC)
Submitter name: Parsime
Contract Title: The Angry sun
Briefing:

Very high temperatures are announced for today in Paris. I recommend being outside as little time as possible to avoid getting a bad sunburn. Have a nice day!

Brief Description:
This contract can bring something very fun. The targets are in the same area, there are explosion opportunities near the targets, and the map has enough propane. Players can choose.

Targets

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-11-6886868-43
Platform: Xbox One
Submitter name: V1deost
Contract Title: We Didn’t Start The Fire
Briefing: Our client has asked that you contract heatstroke while completing this contract. So um…don’t take off your coat and feel the burn, 47. I’ll have some iced tea for you when you’re done. :slight_smile:

Brief Description:
You are tasked with eliminating one member from each racing team. They should be eliminated by fire accidents(optional), you may not be spotted by cameras(optional), however it is mandatory that you do not remove the thick fur coat you have on while completing the contract.

Targets

Image Suggestion:
(it’s meant to look like you’re suffering from heatstroke…)

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-8346462-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: Cold Knife

Briefing: The bar staff wants to buy new knives. But Mr Hitz, the head of staff, is certain that the old ones are still sharp enough. After a few heated arguments Hitz hired you to let them feel the cold steel. Good luck!
Brief Description: You have to kill four bar staff members with a kitchen knife. There are plenty of knives nearby, you got a few choices for the starting point (each with pros and cons). It’s not the hardest contract but I’m pretty sure it has a lot of replayability with different routing.
Image Suggestion:

Json:

{"Author":null,"MissionId":"daf81d6c-70ed-4060-bbbf-8722027fa868","MissionName":"LOCATION_EDGY_FOX","TimeLimit":600,"ExitId":"621e6bf3-7d43-4c6a-8d6d-0e2744963208","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"Cold Knife","Description":"The bar staff wants to buy new knives. But Mr Hitz, the head of staff, is certain that the old ones are still sharp enough. After a few heated arguments Hitz hired you to let them feel the cold steel. Good luck!","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"e17172cc-bf70-4df6-9828-d9856b1a24fd","KillMethodBroad":"melee_lethal","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"melee_lethal"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"4ec3d8f6-c355-4be7-b703-6e1fdd881944","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"e17172cc-bf70-4df6-9828-d9856b1a24fd","KillMethodBroad":"melee_lethal","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"melee_lethal"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"cc757b5b-dcaf-4c8f-abd8-8e0132ea0254","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"e17172cc-bf70-4df6-9828-d9856b1a24fd","KillMethodBroad":"melee_lethal","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"melee_lethal"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"5ef6ec8c-876c-41f8-a78c-10f32ba90cf5","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"e17172cc-bf70-4df6-9828-d9856b1a24fd","KillMethodBroad":"melee_lethal","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"melee_lethal"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"4ab85984-47a4-4822-a572-9bed9ee1b76f","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[],"ContractId":"fc677a49-f262-4934-b67e-43459a9ef1ee","ContractPublicId":"129633900962"}}}
3 Likes

Sounds cool, but how is this related to a heat stroke?

1 Like

Remotely. Heated arguments, cold steel, hot club. I know it’s a bit far fetched :wink:

3 Likes

Factor 50

Contract ID: 3-31-6068013-19
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: How To Hitman

Briefing:
People never learn, do they? Every time it’s a summer’s day they always go and moan and fray: ‘Why didn’t I put on sunscreen?’ they say. Numerous guards have been complaining about their burns all day, and the head of security has had enough. Go and teach your targets how much the sun really burns, and 47, whilst you’re at it, put on some factor 50.

Brief Description
I wanted to make a contract about how much the sun can really burn you, and I linked it to how suncream is always a good idea (especially factor 50). The aim of this contract is to lure guards towards flaming barrels so it should be quite simple for most people to complete.

Image Suggestion

5 Likes

Contract ID:1-31-2342700-17

Platform:epic game

Submitter name:Feng Cai

Contract Title:White icicle

Briefing:Mendoza has a hot climate. The two targets are chatting in the hot weather. In fact, they have reached the limit of heat and are about to reach the point of heatstroke. They are still chatting. 47 they really can’t stand it. They are going to help the two targets relieve the heat and ask them to experience the cold wave.

Brief Description:Use ice to kill the two targets talking above the distillery to prevent them from heatstroke

Contract ID:
2-28-0948286-00

Platform:
PlayStation4

Submitter name:
natnag

Contract Title:
BE CAREFUL OF HEAT STROKE

Briefing:
Recently, a middle-class servant working in the mansion died of heat stroke.
This request came from the servant’s parents.
The client’s child were forced to work until they died without hydration while the Carlisle family enjoyed their tea time.
In retaliation, they want them to keep drinking water until the die.

Brief Description:
The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.
The assassination method is drowning.
You need to bring some emetic poison items.
Try to drown the Carlisle family.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

Here is my humble submission.

Contract ID: 1-30-8397881-21

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Tetrafish_21

Contract Title: The Chongqing Luau

Briefing:

What good is a luau without the fire-roasted piggy?

Unfortunately, the market is closed this late at night.

So where to find one? You then have a stroke of genius!

This recipe will require a… Special ingredient.

But don’t give away the secret or the party will be ruined!

Now, all it needs is grass skirts and Hawaiian shirts.

Brief Description: Moving a body past multiple guards and other NPCs is the main challenge. From the top of the map to the bottom. The hardest part starts when you get to the facility. Who you KO or tranq and distract will be the main thing to figure out. Definitely not speed-runner friendly… Or is it? :thinking:

How does it relate to ‘Heat Stroke’? Well, you do have to knock the target out. Then take him down to the metal floored grill that is in the server room, and use heat to kill cook him.

Image Suggestion:

It shows the target, his (rough) destination below with the open doors, and his hesitance to partake in the luau.

Edit: I was debating on whether I should add an instant fail if any bodies were found (and there are plenty of KOs you may want to do). This might prevent people from dumping and killing the target early, but I imagine a quick dump would give enough of a time bonus to give more points than taking the (roughly) 20 some minutes to do as the contract requires. :confused: But I’m not a fan of ‘insta-fails’.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-12-3354110-84
Contract Title: The Surgeon General of Santa Fortuna
Briefing:

In a village lousy with tobacco smokers, only a few fussy hippies seek the benefits of the Shaman’s miracle plant. Though the people feverishly pursue his blessings, they reject his medicine and beg for death with each stroke of the lighter. Everybody wants to follow the Taita, but nobody wants to follow the Taita.

His practice requires ayahuasca and patience… and he’s got ayahuasca growing on trees. Time to scare up some converts.

SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING:
Smoking May Lead To Fiery Death

Brief Description:

A handful of smoking accidents all around the map as the Taita sets the stage for his sacrifices to turn the heat up on themselves with a single stroke.

Shaman says, “Smoking kills—sometimes fast but mostly slow and always in an instant.”

Image Suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-12-8119406-84
Contract Title: The Surgeon General of Santa Fortuna II
Briefing:

The Taita can’t listen to the prank master opine on the color of his drugs for another minute. Nothing like missionary work to get you far and away.

Blinded by addiction to an inferior remedy, the cigarette smokers of Santa Fortuna thumb their noses at his divine medicine. Shake them from their cancerous plague and into his warm embrace. As the shamans say, “you have to tear a few roots to brew ayahuasca.”

SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING:
Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Your Risk of Explosion

Brief Description:

A sister contract to the one above. Same concept with different targets.

Image Suggestion:

1 Like