Official Community HEAT STROKE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 3-10-5062861-81

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: TRON3205

Contract Title: Wet Hot Hokkaido Summer

Briefing: 47, it’s time to bring the heat to the eternally-cold Hokkaido. Some like it hot, and our client has requested that your targets really feel the burn. Raise hell (and the temperature) in the sauna, pop some pills for kicks, pack heat, and arm the bomb, because what summer would be complete without some fireworks? However, the dog days aren’t for everyone, so please keep the heat on the targets only. Finally, the client believes this summer fun should stay off of social media, so no recordings!

Brief Description: A collection of heat related kills on the coldest map in the game. I thought it would be interesting to have the juxtaposition of this heat-themed contract on the least summer-y map of the game, and there actually is a surprising amount to work with in terms of temperature based events in Hokkaido.

Featured Contract Image:

This is my first post here and I can only post one picture, so I’ll just type out the targets. The first two targets are located in the Sauna but I can’t have that as a kill method, so they’re listed as “any method.”

Justin Speer: Eliminate using any method
Optional Disguise: Handyman

Axel George: Eliminate using any method
Optional Disguise: Handyman

J. Brooke: Optional Eliminate using Consumed poison
Any disguise

Huan Yue Halo: Optional Eliminate using Pistol

Emma Lane: Optional Eliminate using Explosive Device
Any disguise

Complication: No recordings, targets only

4 Likes