Official Community HOT SCOPE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Yeah. I agree with @Count.Rushmore. It is a lot easier to copy paste it when you have Contract ID listed in full on your post’s body. The body is the thing you write, paste images and stuff on your post.

Some people pretty it up by using Hide Details (Gear Icon) and there you are when making a post.

"Hide Details".

Hi. :wink:

You can even write in those grey boxes by placing the Greater Than key (>) at the start of the section that you want to put it in. It’s great for writing your briefing in full on the post as it kinda looks like a briefing in-game. Just remember to press enter key twice like a paragraph so that it knows it was a paragraph and won’t put the grey box on the next section.

I also use Thematical Breaks when I’m showing or in this case submitting two or more contracts in one post. In HTML coding, Thematical Breaks are the two letters “hr” with the Less Than sign left of the “h” and the Greater Than sign on the right of the “r”. This is great for breaking up your post into sections without making more posts. Much like with the grey boxes, make sure to press the enter key twice if you want to write something after Thematical Breaks.
Apparently makes what you wrote after that disappear if you forget. :open_mouth: And you don’t want that.

Also, always remember to Preview your post before posting to see how it looks! You can always edit your post after you reply it if you spot a mistake. Those are my tips on how I fancy up my posts when it comes to contracts.

1 Like