Official Community HOT SCOPE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-18-0469862-93
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter Name: Pootis.exe
Contract Title: Unhealthy (S)coping Mechanism

Briefing:

So, you think you’re hot stuff, do you?

Any idiot can show up with a Sniper Rifle and pick off their targets from half a mile away. Where’s the risk? Where’s the creativity? Where’s the excitement?

You’re going to use that rifle of yours to take out two GAMA employees.

But don’t think you can just pick them off from afar. You’re going to have to get up close and personal if you want to pull off a clean hit.

Just be careful that the heat from those hot springs doesn’t fog up your scope.

Description:

Don’t be fooled. This contract isn’t as simple as it might look.

Since there’s likely going to be a lot of Sniper Rifle contracts in this batch, I wanted to create a contract that puts a bit of a twist on it. In this contract, the player is required to eliminate two targets using a sniper rifle. However, this is complicated by several factors:

1. Both of them are in highly public areas with lots of potential witnesses.
  2. The player is required to fulfil the contract without changing out of their starting disguise (making the entire map a Hostile Area).
  3. The player cannot start with a briefcase in Patient Zero, meaning the Sniper Rifle must be smuggled in and retrieved (specifically, from the garage beneath the sauna).

As the briefing suggests, players will be required to infiltrate the hot spring area and get in close to their targets in order to eliminate them silently. The key is to figure out how to isolate their targets for a clean kill. The easiest method would be to use a wrench to increase the temperature in the hot springs, but this isn’t the only solution.

Players must also be mindful of RFID doors, as they risk getting themselves locked out if they aren’t careful about how they move around.

Ultimately, this contract tests the player’s ability to navigate trespassing zones, and their resourcefulness in isolating their targets in close-quarters; ideas that aren’t typically touched upon in Sniper contracts.

Image Suggestion: Personally, I think this one would be my pick. I’ve added some more in the drop down menu below. Pick whichever you prefer.

Extra Photos

8 Likes