Official Community HOT SCOPE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Are you talking about the Xbox app on PC or on tablet? Send me a PM and I can try to assist.

1 Like

Sniping the yoga instructor from the sauna’s back area is very satisfying and cinematic. I enjoyed the way the double doors frame the platform he’s meditating on and the snowy mountains behind. Great contract!

3 Likes

My submission (based on an older contract I made in H2…).

Contract ID: 1-02-8810106-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: Hocus Scopus
Briefing: A true magician never reveals his secrets. And maybe never leaves the room? Well, that’s up to you.
Brief Description: Start at the auction or in the empty attic room – it’s very easy to get to the disguise. Now you have a choice: Get a sniper rifle (stashed in the same room) and taking out your targets there. Or sneak around in the vampire magician outfit and kill your targets up close.
Image suggestion: Wanted to make one with 47 as the magician aiming with his sniper rifle from outside the room, sorry, can’t do it… So here’s another one:

4 Likes

@Krikkit2021, hello. Here is a tip for your images. 1.) take the screenshot via pressing the Y button when you are on your side home page. 2.) go to recent recordings/ screenshots and click on the screenshot. 3.) click share, then one drive. 4.) then go to one drive on your xbox, or phone/ laptop etc. 5.) go to screenshot folder, then xbox screenshots, find your image, then copy by pressing three lines button. 6.) click paste (same way as copying) on the forum. There you go. If this was helpful let me know. :slight_smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll try that later and let you know, thanks!

Title: News worthy radiance!
Contract ID: 3-33-1026717-17
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Platform: Xbox
Brief description: Eliminate the twins with a explosion and the other targets with any method any disguise.
Description:

Target:
Featured contract image (take your pick, whatever works):

2 Likes

Decided to go against my old one and try for a non-sniper attempt.

Contract ID: 1-18-6503592-03

Platform: Epic (PC)

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: A Cold Gambler’s Den

Briefing:

Are you feeling lucky 47?

A little bird has told us that there is a man who is carrying three items that you can use to eliminate your targets.

We request that you Eliminate that man with a headshot to show your skill and the rest with what you find on his body.

Brief Description:
Jeff drops three items randomly, some are unobtainable throughout the map and some others can be found around the area. If you happen to be lucky and get the two items needed, then the contract can be completed faster. However if you don’t get what you need, then you’ll have to scope around to find the items. Oh, and headshots only too.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Good idea. @mkSolas Can all the items from Jeff be found in the map? If so good, if not that would be annoying, but props towards replay ability and map knowledge which is good. :slight_smile: :jp:

Title: Engulfed in a fiery sorrow
Contract ID: 3-11-7356941-17
Brief description: FISHY JOE
Description:

Target:
Image suggestions:

1 Like

Contract ID:1-26-9155431-29

Platform:PC(EPIC)

Submitter name:Hamushi

Contract Title:Sniper Tournament - Championship

Briefing:The world’s best snipers gather on Haven Island.
Defeat tehm and get the title of Apex Sniper.

Brief Description:In this contract, you will go head-to-head with famous snipers from HITMAN for sniper glory. The rules are very simple: defeat your opponent. Of course, this contract is inspired HOT SCOPE. So don’t forget to bring your sniper rifle!

Image suggestion

5 Likes

I believe that only the Saber, Remote Explosive, Battle axe? are unobtainable to find in the map. The Fire axe, Katana, and Modern Lethal Syringe (can be brought in too) can be found in Hokkaido Patient Zero.

Contract ID:1-28-3450370-29

Contract Title:Maid Cafe : Moe² Kyun

Briefing:
In this contract, you must eliminate the maids who are employees of a certain mansion in Dartmoor.
Apparently, these women are involved in serious criminal activity; however, the current law seems to make it difficult to bring them to justice.
Therefore, with your power that transcends the law, you must give these women the gift of death.

note : Such a gift of death is called “Meido no Miyage” in Japanese idiom.

Brief Description:
This contract can be played using any method.
However, the five targets are located in a large area, so it is advisable to have a sniper rifle at the ready.

Image suggestion

6 Likes

Contract ID:1-28-2080407-29

Contract Title:Furuhata Nin47rô

Briefing:
There is a technical term in mystery called “armchair detective”. That is, the detective solves the case by deduction alone, without ever stepping outside the room.
If I were to describe it in the same way, this story would be the “armchair murderer”. It is the story of a man who tried to accomplish the perfect crime without ever stepping into the crime scene.

Brief Description:
What is the perfect assassination? There are many interpretations of this question.
One answer I would offer is to eliminate the target by making it look like an accident. And if you can do it without getting close to the crime scene, no one will suspect you.
Sniper rifles make it possible. That is exactly why this contract was submitted to the HOT SCOPE thread.

Image suggestion:
There are two types of proposals.

8 Likes

Contract ID:
2-29-4188185-00

Platform:
PlayStation4

Submitter name:
natnag

Contract Title:
SNIPER CAPRICCIO

Briefing:
This time it is a request to assassinate targets with sniper rifle.
The Client wants you to assassinate 5 trgets using a sniper rifle and the specified assassination method.

Brief Description:
The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.
This is a contract to use a sniper rifle.
Try to find a sniper point where you can assassinate efficiently.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

1 Like

I want to submit another one; doesn’t seem like there’s a limit on submissions, right?

Contract ID: 1-09-7120367-07

Platform: PC (EGS)

Submitter name: evan_online

Contract Title: Boiling the Hotheads

Briefing: A disgruntled plumber who was called in by the militia to fix their basement boiler has taken out a contract on Reggie Duncan and Ezra Berg, who harassed him the entire time about avoiding common boiler installation mistakes they read online. Our client believes that if these two are going to let their boiler knowledge get to their heads… they should lose them. Preferably right in front of the boiler.

Brief Description: This is sort of a goofy contract. These two can be caught alone in the basement and distracted with the boiler, putting them in position to be sniped in the basement without anyone noticing or hearing. SA is totally possible while fulfilling the headshots only requirement, and fun to get - but “do not get spotted” is optional so as not to restrict the contract too much. You’re scoping them in front of something hot - I’d call that a hot scope! I wanted to try and do one on Colorado because it looks like there haven’t been any new FCs on this map yet…? (I might be missing some)

Image suggestion:

1 Like

Ok thx for the response, will definitely want to see this contract featured

Title: The other side- RED SUN RISING
Contract ID: 3-26-7196880-17
Platform: Xbox
Brief description: This is a contract based on you using a sniper rifle to cause various accidents, across the villa/server farm from “the other side”. NOTE: I don’t own the song and what not, RED SUN RISING do,not me.
Description:

Target/ complication:
Image suggestion:
Song link: Red Sun Rising - The Otherside (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Song lyrics:
I know I’m not as hot as the flame
That burned here before me
I’ve been flipping through all your moments
And tearing out memories
How long, how long can you carry this note?
How low, how low can you keep digging this hole
Until we come out on the other side?
Crawling through mud, what’s the difference
When you come out on the other side?
Falling from grace, what’s the difference
The other side, the other side
Where you come out alone
Trying to wash all of my sins clean
I’ve gotten too filthy
And the drain is full but still circle’s beneath me
Like a fool to sanity
How long, how long can you carry this note?
How low, how low can you keep digging this hole
Until we come out on the other side?
Where you come out alone
Will you come out alone?
Will you come out at all?
Will you come out alone?
Yeah, yeah
On the other side, the other side
Where you come out alone

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-6740013-78

Platform: PC(Epic)

Submitter name: theWizard

Contract Title: ASMR Squad

Briefing:

Brief Description: Title of the contract comes from targets’ initials. Five targets that are all look-alike guards. Eliminate all with your trusted pistol. No disguise change(optional).

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

9 Likes

That image is pure gold!

6 Likes

Awesome job, that is one of a unique photography - apply for best screenshot award.
You could literally see their reflections below.

2 Likes