Official Community HOT SCOPE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

When is due time? I’d love to try it out. I only created one contract so it’s time to try this out and get featured (cheeky me).

Submissions Close Monday, June 27, 1 PM CEST.

1 Like

That’s too close for me. I’ll try something but i don’t think i will make it. Thank you anyway.

Contract ID: 2-22-6271110-63
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: IlikeHitman
Contract title: Hot-blooded massacre

Briefing:
181a1d12dd613-89a434C9E98EBCE259D.7B4075C9506A0AF7_message_424006023262124_1656273528367

Brief description:

• Being forced to bring a sniper rifle with you and to wear a suit for all the kills makes sniping look like the obvious solution.
  • The best sniping spot for this contract is an underused and unexpected one, more precisely, the Lewinsky propriety.
  • Even though the contract is designed to be a sniper one, I didn’t force a sniper kill method for all the targets, leaving freedom of approach. As the targets are quite close to each other, I expect speedrunners to find even faster strategies, but they will definitely need a really good accuracy for that. :wink:

targets

Targets

*Three of the targets are Janus’ bodyguards. Two of them are in Janus’ garden. One of them stands near the shed and the other one is close to the staircase leading to the basement.
The other guard is on the first floor of the house and he sometimes goes inside a room.
*Donald can be found in the garden of Lewinsky’s propriety.

• The sheriff is the one talking to the mole guy.

Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID:1-30-1422906-01

Platform:epic

Submitter name:EU BWIPO

Contract Title:Raging Fire

Briefing:Chongqing Hot Scope: Hot Pot

Brief Description: NO PACIFICATIONS PERFECT SHOOTER

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-11-9765216-84
Submitter Name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: Hot Scoop

Briefing:

Everyone knows Robert Knox was involved in the Tungan Valley Incident but few are aware of the leaks suggesting the US military is using evidence of his crimes as leverage in android contract negotiations.

Security already flagged you for asking Ted Mendez to go on record before a race marshal catches you snooping through the Expo Center.

They rough you up and threaten death if you don’t stop asking questions, but you’re too much of a straight shooter to not blow the lid off this story.

Brief Description:

Inspired by other players’ clever integration of sniper assassin mode into their contracts and intended to be completed from the Kronstadt rooftops.

Image Suggestions:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-05-1867862-79
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter Name: TheObserver
Contract Title: SCOPIUM

Briefing
A few people on the set have their eye on Dino Bosco and are attempting to sabotage the set in order to eliminate him. Show them who the real icon here is, 47. Good luck

Brief Description
Find nice angles and intuitive kills on your targets as your maneuver your way through the movie set. Contract has some intense angles and leaves a lot of options open for both new and experienced players.

Image Suggestion

3 Likes

The best sniping contract i’ve ever played*!***!**1

Please, for the love of all that is holy, name it “Lifeguards off DUTY” (if you select it). I didn’t notice the typo until after I created it and I don’t know if I’m more embarrassed or enraged…
Also, it is supposed to say: “None are pushed harder than THE lifeguards” and “but THEY must do so with fewer than ten guards”, thank you.

Contract ID: 3-26-4977938-59
Submitted By: Krkkit2012
Platform: Xbox
Description: In order to maneuver these targets to a toilet, you’ll need some combination of emetic darts, syringes and/or “fart briefcases” as you can bring in, no ingestables, either brought in or found, will help you. And, since inventory space is limited, you have very little margin for error to administer the poisons. No sniper rifles or traditional guns here but your aim must still be true. There’s going to a lot of sniping but how much choking on vomit? This still requires accuracy so it’s all up to you to do the right thing.
Suggested Image:

I prefer the first one or the second one but any variation of any of these will do nicely.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-03-2303460-34

Submitter name: _jrok (gamertag JRok261)

Contract Title: High Time

Briefing: Hello 47. Your next targets are two drug runners visiting Sapienza under the guise of a fishing trip. They are in fact planning to purchase a new product from a seemingly innocent junkie living in the town hall. A dishwasher in the downstairs cafe is in on the deal, presumably as the middleman for the exchange. Our client claims the formula was stolen from him, and believes that it could be a game changer in the global trade. As such, he wants us to prevent the deal without raising suspicion…

Brief Description: I prefer to create open ended contracts that allow the player to choose their methods and experiment. While the target conditions are open, there is an optimal method that fits the Hot Scope theme. Though the targets are on opposite ends of the map, there are actually multiple single vantage points that each allow you to snipe all four targets without going near them, and achieve silent assassin.

Contract ID: 3-12-7288313-34

Submitter name: _jrok (gamertag JRok261)

Contract Title: Staff Infection

Briefing: The death of Rico Delgado initiated a power grab in the cartel drug trade, leading the Moreno cartel to close in on Colombian turf. Hector Delgado has contracted ICA to eliminate a Moreno narco who has infiltrated his staff undercover, as well as a number of sicarios who have been turned to the opposition. Hector has identified 4 targets within the compound, however his own men are not to be harmed. It’s unclear why Delgado turned to us, but drug money spends as well as blood money…

Brief Description: Also an any/any contract, but a Hot Scope is still optimal: This is effectively a sniper contract - all targets can be eliminated from the scaffolding entrance, but you will need some cleverly placed distractions and accurate timing to allow for silent assassin.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-3178926-62
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter name: piko1311
Contract Title: Watching over you
Briefing: Well, 47, some real holle is bound to break out here in a bit.
We have identified 4 dangerous individuals who have been putting microchip trackers in the Club’s drug and food supply. I shudder to think what they are planning to do to their victims.
Your task is to “watch over them” from above, if you know what I mean, and just to prove you’re the best sniper out there, try to get 'em all in the heads.
Happy hunting.
Brief Description: Whew, I barely managed to get this done in time. There’s 4 targets to take care of using 47’s amazing sniper skills, one by a falling object, others by headshots. Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:
Image:

1 Like

Another example why we desperately need a contract edit tools.
At least simple name and description one. Okay, the delete button wouldn’t be excess too.
@Clemens_IOI @Travis_IOI please see and consider for the next game updates

8 Likes

Contract ID: 2-31-9231609-63
Submitter name: IlikeHitman
Contract title: Quick aim

Briefing:
181a489810e59-89a434C9E98EBCE259D.7B4075C9506A0AF7_message_424018597631158_1656322646996

Brief description:

• It’s a five target contract, spread around the winemaking facility, the kill condition for all of them being pistol (not sniper like most of the contracts here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ).
  • There are spots to shoot the targets from distance if you have a good accuracy and want to be fast, but it might be tricky, as there are quite some eyes around (but hey, that’s the theme, right? :slightly_smiling_face:)
  • Multiple starting locations are viable, all quite evenly balanced (waiter, grape field, shrine, asado)

tar

Image suggestion:
im

3 Likes

So many awesome submissions! We can’t wait to dive in.

The submissions are now officially closed. Good luck :+1:

11 Likes

@Count.Rushmore Seconded by

1 Like

Also appriciate @Count.Rushmore 's neat work on summarizing all the contracts in a table. :+1:
He has organized the contracts in previous series of submissions too.

6 Likes

@Krikkit2021 ,here’s a tip, if your taking photos with the camera, take the photo then hide the menu by pressing y. Or if you’re not taking pics with camera, go to options menu and get rid of all hud. It might not matter for you, but i think i have OCD or something. PS i hate when i misspell my contract.

2 Likes

I did one but it was definitely too easy lol. I’ll give it a shot for the next assigment. Can’t wait!

I truly hate it when it happens. My brain is faster than my typing skills, the letters on my phone are too close to each other it’s driving me insane. I feel you.

1 Like

I don’t think IO ever complied with contract fixes/modifications, like spelling fixes or changing an objective like @DavidG185 asked for. Only if the author was wrong, after releasing the batch.
Better make sure everything is right. I also tend to just recreate a contract if I forgot a letter. Better safe than sorry. One can also use my contract tool to fix typos by recreating a contract. :wink:

2 Likes

I agree, I think it’s arrogant to ask the devs to edit your contract. If you see a mistake after submission, just remove your contract and recreate it, simple as that.

1 Like