Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Yeah. I’m just doing one contract for this one, because of how sudden it arrived. Anyways, have fun.

Contract Title: You’ve Gotta Be Schmidtting Me!
Contract ID: 3-22-4943864-09

Briefing:

Piracy is a crime, infiltration into a trespassing area is a crime, violent assaults is a crime, and stealing is a crime. Those are all somewhat ignored if you’re a pirate. Eliminate 3 people in the empty Schmidt Home. How you’re going to bring them in will indeed shock any civilians at the Wilson’s BBQ Party. 10 minutes is all you need to act like a pirate. Walk the plank out of wood when the winds of chaos settles. The Schmidts never rests for the wicked, Pirate Buccaneer 47.

Brief Description:
Eliminate 3 targets, all 3 of them are at the Wilson’s BBQ Party. Your goal is to eliminate all 3 at the Schmidt Home next door. The targets are; one civilian that is on his phone for most of the time while walking… and two guards at the heart of the party. How do you get two guards to go to the Schmidt Home? How about the vault in the basement? Chuck the first target in there and blow it up with an explosive device. The set up may be a bit lengthy, but the execution is totally worth the hassle. Oh, do what pirates do and slice the other two targets with any blade of your choice, even doing it outside is fine. Walk to the bridge within 10. It’s fine if you go over.

Featured Contract Image:
I have a few suggestions and no clue what to pick. Feel free to pick which one fits. I’ll tell you a bit of my thinking.

Suggestion 1

This is 47 in The Buccaneer outfit with the blade from Haven Island standing and observing the BBQ Party from the backyard of the Schmidt Home. This genuinely gives players an idea where most of the action will take place.

Suggestion 2

A bit of a variation of the first suggestion, except 47 is directly looking at the Schmidt Home from the backyard.

Suggestion 3

This is the first target being moved into the vault in the basement of the Schmidt Home with the red lasers on. This gives players a hint of not only how to eliminate the first target, but also doubles as a way to get the other two targets to go to the Schmidt Home.

Suggestion 4

This is a shot of the For Sale sign next to the mailbox with F. Schmidt on it. Not much to say but it links to the name of the contract. Adds a bit of mystery, but also hints that the action is taking place at the Schmidt Home.

2 Likes