Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Thank you! But if you have the time you should still make one. Or at least drop it in the general contracts thread.

I see you’re on Xbox. I make most of my contracts on PS4 but also have an Xbox I can play your contract on :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

like this thread? Fan made Contracts of Hitman 3 - #4160 by Agent_MJ
since i use that one recently to spread the contract i posted here. i find joy in seeing others play my contracts.

1 Like

Title: Boot(ing) camp at the CTT
Contract ID: 3-09-4478049-17
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Platform: Xbox
Brief description: Its time to BOOT your LEG and kick out (literally) these militia soldiers.
Description:

Target:
Image suggestion:

My favourite is image 1

1 Like

@Axwage, ok i shall.

@Count.Rushmore the contract should be fixed now

@Axwage said to me to upload my version of the Three-headed monkey for the little challenge contest from @Urben.

Title: The Three-headed monkey
Contract ID: 3-12-5714120-17
Brief description: DO NOT PISS OFF KING BANANA!
Description:

Targets:
Image suggestion:

@AYSyw (I’m not saying its you by the way) ,WHOEVER KEEPS CHANGING WIGGLYWEEVIL211 TO CHARLIE FARMER PLEASE STOP. THE REASON WHY IT ORIGINALLY SAID CHARLIE FARMER WAS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO PUT MY USERNAME ON MY CONTRACTS, BUT I’VE UPDATED THEM NOW TO SAY WIGGLYWEEVIL211. LEAVE IT ALONE ,THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME ID HAD TO CHANGE IT NOW. Now that my anger is all out, i hope to see it named Wigglyweevil211 for the rest of the posts lifetime, thank you for reading my angry rant, have a smiley face. :grinning:

@Axwage you said to me to upload my version of the Three-headed monkey for the little challenge contest from @Urben.

Title: The Three-headed monkey
Contract ID: 3-12-5714120-17
Brief description: DO NOT PISS OFF KING BANANA!
Description:

Targets:
Image suggestion:

1 Like

Gotta ask this again, don’t want to @ Clemens for it, will this batch be bigger than 6 contracts? There is an unbelievebly long time to submit contracts (around 2 weeks) and this is the only batch this month, will there be more than 6 contracts?

1 Like

@Switcher, probably not if so nice!

1 Like

I hope so (there seems to be quite a lot of submissions already, there’s still a week left, and it’s the only batch of FCs this month) but it’s unlikely (the new map is also releasing this month and the contracts are very similar to each other as it is so even just the usual six might feel somewhat repetitive).

I’m in favor of whatever gives me a better chance of finally getting picked.

There ar(rrrrrrrrrr)e 52 submissions by now, thats enough for making a batch, now there better be around 20 more by the time submissions end, that is a very long time

3 Likes

Just follow the official template given by the originator of a thread and you won’t forget to put in the necessary details

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-4882072-10
Platform: PC, EGS
Submitter Name: Bgyorok
Contract Title: The Stump-legged Guards
Briefing:
Arrghh, these rich folks keep stealing all of our treasures! They don’t even allow you to shoot your “mates” once or else they will come running for your exact position! Let’s show them what it feels like to be a true pirate!
Make sure you’ve set up “the trap”! Once that’s done, get rid of them in a way so that they will know the pain of a stump for a leg!
Brief Description: A 2 target “puzzle” contract that uses the feature of guards running to your location after being shot at. The briefing also hints at this. The kill conditions are meant to resemble ways in which you can get hurt and “get a stump for a leg”. There is 1 route you can take which should give the player a consistent and smooth pace.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:
47 looking at one of the targets from a distance

47 disguised in a group of alert guards

3 Likes

Here’s my honest opinion: It will take IOI WEEKS to go through all these contracts, and they don’t have time for that. So, they are using a random lottery system to randomly pick 6 contracts, they don’t even look at them. In other words, you’re either lucky, or you’re not.

2 Likes

Being honest Charlie Farmer is a cooler name than WigglyWeevil211 (and we know you as charlie farmer), but eh it’s your choice

3 Likes

Giving 15 mins per contract (if not managing to complete it in a shorter time) is decent enough imo, if they do that, it’s great, if not, eh

but we all know that 90% of the time when Urben submits they choose his contracts, he is just a safe choice for them, Urben is a great creator and they trust whatever he makes

1 Like

submits contract with 10 targets

as nobody did that yet so we don’t know if they would pick such a contract :^)

2 Likes

If you kill someone with a cannon, it says “any method”, so how did you get “explosion accident” with a cannon?

Might be map-specific. In Sapienza they are Accident Explosion.

2 Likes