Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

(blurred to not spoil the contract) I think maybe in Mendoza, the cannons are set to “Any Method”, but the car that is in front of the cannon is considered “Accidental Explosion”. So maybe the cannon explosion didn’t kill the waiter, but rather the oncoming car explosion did.

1 Like

tbh if they’re able to that would be rad

This is exactly what i was thinking of (before i made the worlds best/worst contract here), hope you get featured in game and have a lovely nights sleep

1 Like

Question: Can you be disqualified if you submit your contract details in a different order from the template? I have a specific order that I like to use, slightly different from the template, but more organized imo.

i switch brief description to last. in fact most people change the order sometimes. in other words you won’t be penalized for organizing it differently.

Contract ID: 3-26-4180155-69

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: Canucklehead X

Contract Title: The Mods Must Stop!

Briefing

Poor Clemens. The proliferation of bootleg mod tools for Hitman 3 has caused a great deal of stress and work in selecting Community Featured Contracts and determining if a contract is using mod tools and glitches. To lighten his burden, an example must be made and poor Urben has been selected as a prolific member of the HMF community. Clemens wants Urben hacked to pieces to symbolize how his precious game was hacked apart.

Brief Description

This is a purely tongue-in-cheek contract for the HMF and Clemens enjoyment (and hopefully the larger Hitman community :wink:)

Image Suggestion

If someone wants to provide a picture of Urben and 47 (in signature suit) for my consideration, I’ll gladly entertain it.

Edit: updated contract number and description for grammar.

8 Likes

okay i must be going crazy. how does one get the machete?

It’s in-map, not an inventory item.

1 Like

ah. where is one in Santa Fortuna? either i’ve seen it before and forgot or never knew it existed. only time i’ve remembered seeing it is in that escalation where everything is just nothing but belching.

1 Like

@djsojus oh shit i didn’t notice he posted that. thanks to ya both. also i can assume everyone knows the belching escalation?

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-26-2502064-06

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: Shigatsu18

Contract Title: Dead Man’s Chest

Briefing: Ahoy, Matey!
This scallywag captain has stolen my treasure map! We can’t let him find me booty! Ready your trusty saber, and make sure this troublesome captain and his lackeys never find the treasure. Don’t forget the map, and be sure to take the only exit that be fitting for a pirate.
Good luck, Captain 47.

Brief Description: 4 targets. 2 with pirate saber (melee), one with explosive device, one with pistol. One exit, no pacifications, suit only.

Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-30-4166305-95
Platform: PC (EGS)
Submitter name: Holly/cookiez1455
Contract Title: Stealing back the Treasure!
Briefing:
Fellow Treasure hunters!
these two fellas think they can walk around and own the place just coz they found some treasure? well think again bozos. while your at it take the treasure they stole. what is it you ask?
Their LIVES!
Brief Description: Two target contract, one accident, the other explosive device.
Picture idea: 47 walking away from an explosion with a detonator in hand

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-12-4756282-95
Platform: PC (EGS)
Submitter name: Holly/Cookiez1455
Contract Title: Undernee Thee Aree
Briefing: The Hippies buried valubles around here somewhere. Just have to find it.
maybe its under the cushions their sitting on… if only there was a way to move them.
Brief Description: 5 targets all with shotgun, one exit.
Picture Suggestion: 47 with a non-suppressed shotgun in hand, in front of a pile of bodies

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-7062307-62
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter name: piko1311
Contract Title: For God and Liberty
Briefing: Good morning, 47. Our client is the notorious pirate Benjamin Bridgeman, better known as “The Jarl”. He’s been dead for many years but has awakened from his long slumber and was disgusted to see the ancient tower he built with his bare hands transformed into a piece of lawn art by Silvio Caruso.
He has entrusted us with his deadly saber and asked us to eliminate the guards at the tower, and the mansion owner himself. Additionally, he wants you to do it in his pirate outfit.
Happy hunting, 47.
Brief Description: Hey, it’s me again. This contract really isn’t anything special, but I think it’s still pretty fun. You got 5 targets to kill, 3 of them with the pirate saber, one with a fall, and one with a big ol blast from a cannon. Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:
Image:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-21-6888049-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: The Secret of Sgail Island

Briefing: 47, we have kind of a strange contract here. Our Client, G. T., claims that some ghost pirates kidnapped a governor. The pirates are part of an organization called “C.H.U.C.K.”. We don’t have much intel. All we know: Three of those ghost pirates are currently hidden on Sgail. Our client told us that the only way to see ghosts is in the darkness. So take a blindfold with you. Fight this SCUMM and kill them. Good luck!
Brief Description: Of course this contract is a nod to the greatest pirate story ever told! But it also offers a few nice challenges. All the kills can be done in close combat or they can be set up as accidents.
Featured Contract Image suggestion:

Or if you (for some strange reason) don’t like pixels:

5 Likes

was wondering if i was to make a contract level for Dubai what would you want to use? the proud swashbuckler or ornate scimitar? cause i don’t want to cut off players with an optional objective pay wall.

looks like you want to play Hitman 64. :joystick:

1 Like

Ornate for sure, it’s not only the pay wall, but being restricting loadout is kinda annoying, it’s better to just give the option to use melee that can be found in the map

1 Like

My Dubai FC also uses the Scimatar which made both loadout and pickup strats possible. :+1: