Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

contract ID: 2-26-4970767-86

platform: PS4

Submitter name: dragonshark09

contract title: bootleg & buccaneer

briefing: eliminate Sophie Liang using ‘drowning’ whilst wearing ‘boat captain’ disguise. eliminate Surya Dada with ‘jarl’s pirate saber’ whilst wearing ‘boat captain’ disguise. eliminate Suman Dalal with an ‘explosion accident’ whilst wearing ‘boat captain’ disguise

brief description: Relieve Sophie from the heat. Surya is caught slacking so put him back to sleep. Lastly, extinguish Suman of duty. Are ye ready captain.

image suggestion: Suman Dalal in the air due to an explosion

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-28-5366033-72
Platform: PC (EPIC)
Submitter name: Parsime
Contract Title: BHS Project
Briefing:

Are you a pirate!?
Then these shotguns are just waiting for you to serve!
happy plunder!

Brief Description:

The idea here is that players can choose the comfort of the disguise but use a loud shotgun, or use a silent shotgun in their costume.

Targets

6 Likes

I wanna imagine Clemens blindfolded throwing darts at a board with the suggested contract images

@47Agent please make this into a meme

5 Likes

banner_abatft

Contract ID: 2-13-5425398-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Ali Baba and the Four Thieves

Briefing:
Salam! Ali Baba, pour hot oil on the thieves hiding in the barrels and burn them. Get the dagger and kill the fleeing leader of the thieves with it. Find their secret treasure cave hidden beneath the ancient city and claim your reward. You will find the dagger in one of the carriages, and the key to cave is near its entrance. Mo-vaf Fagh-baa Shid (Good Luck)!!

Brief Description:
This contract is inspired by a Persian folk tale from Arabian Nights named ‘Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves’ which is popular worldwide (the thieves relate to Pirate theme). In this contract you need to kill the Foreman (Leader) with Amputation Knife collected from one of the train carriages and lure or drag the three guards (Thieves) to the gasoline drum (Oil Drum) and burn them. After which you need to exit via the Underground Tunnel Exit using a Hideout Key in the Maelstrom Hideout. You can take/change to any disguise and pacify npc as per your convenience. This contract can be played by Casual, Speed Runner, Suit Only and Basic Players with optional objectives of specific melee kill, fire accidents but with mandatory hideout exit.
Many Thanks to @Hichkas for helping me in the translations for the two words in the briefing :smiley:

Image suggestion:

Unedited Original Image

6 Likes

And he probably doesn’t even put mine on it… :joy:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-22-4089229-03

Platform: Epic Games (PC)

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: The Legend of Rude Ruby

Briefing

A rare pistol has been sighted in Whittleton Creek and bounty hunters have arrived to take the pistol for themselves.

Is it your job to obtain this pistol and eliminate the targets before they find the weapon.

Brief Description:

Simple 4 target contract were you can either bring in the required weapon, Rude Ruby or find it in the map itself if you don’t have it.

Targets

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Since we don’t have a musket firearm - the closest thing might be the sawn-off shotty. Saber kills are alright, but (imo) some loud shotty kills might mix things up a bit.

1 Like

agreed. just like they did with the boomstick FC.

Contract ID : 4-20-1918126-19

Platform: Switch

Submitter name: howdy

Contract Title: A True Story

Briefing:The Island owner told 4 gurads (the targets) a Pirate Story. In the story 4 guys die from a Pirate. He kills all 4 guys with his saber and the story ends.The 4 gurads have this story in there head stuck now. If they see someone with a Pirate suit and a saber they will kill him because of there fear of Pirates now.

Brief Description: There are 4 targets. 2 outside, 1 near the main house, and 1 on the roof.Eliminate the targets stealthly or loudly with the saber.

image suggestion:

I can only use one image because im new.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-27-2763249-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: The Fool And His Flying Ship

Briefing: Omar has stolen millions of gold from good people through the means of Arabian pirates to build his sceptre. We’ve hired you to help bring it back by eliminating him, his rich co-conspirators, and the staff that guard the safes and atm full of gold. Good luck 47.

Brief description: this contract title is a reference to the name of a Slavic folktale called “the fool and the flying ship”.

Targets

Complication

Image suggestions

2 Likes

i feel like i sort of make my contracts out of improvisation. ideas pop in my head on what to do when i walk around and see random npcs and what weapons i have in my arsenal.

1 Like

I guess a lot of contract ideas come up out of nowhere, just by your scheme :slight_smile:

@mkSolas, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if IOI keep to their word, your contract is a glitch/modded contract with the ruby rude kill, so it cannot be picked. IOI are very poor at NOT picking modded contract eg @Urben FAR FRAG from last month.

1 Like

oof. yeah. i didn’t mod my pirating the sword of history but asked if there was a way IOI could make it the bartoli. the gun i used on the final guy. overall it ain’t modded but the bartoli is just a wish and a dream of what i would want it to look like.

1 Like

Yep, if i think of a connection to a film/book/name etc i build my contract around that

Always worth a try. Honestly I thought they meant no modded as in restricting starting locations and such.

1 Like

@mkSolas, no but as i said it might get featured like with @Urben FARFRAG.

for me i build it on the secret mechanics, easter eggs, and map of the location to build mine and test out what works and what doesn’t work. what i can do and what i can’t do.

@Agent_MJ yeah i don’t know if that’s allowed or not.

yeah. it’s just pistol kill on the full contract meaning you can use any pistol you want. it was just a suggestion i made if they would allow it. cause the idea of working with loud weapons in a hitman contract to me adds to the stakes and challenges yer reaction time to clean up the situation.

1 Like