Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract Title: Defect-arrrs!
Contract ID(PlayStation): 2-13-4728728-37

Briefing:

Rar-har-har its me your pirate captain! Four of your shipmates are defect-arrs and have joined the crow pirates! I’m asking you to eliminate these trait-arrs in the most pirate way possible!

Brief Description

Eliminate 4 targets each are a member of the crow pirates, your goal is to eliminate the 3 out of the 4 targets in accidental explosion kills and the remaining pirate with a sharp object. The targets are two crows on the roof of their hideout eliminated with an accidental explosion, another target is a crow near the sewers eliminated with an accidental explosion and the last target is a crow in a hideout near the sewers eliminated with a sharp object. both sets of targets are a tiny bit away from each other but if you can traverse crowds well it will be quick, the eliminations are explosions as to replicate cannon explosions but are kept as accidental so this can be a silent assassin run and the last target killed with a sharp object is to replicate a pirates sword, any sharp object works but a pirates sword is the best. For more style points you can escape via the boat near the beach.

Featured Contract Image

I had a three suggestions but since I’m a new user to the forum it only let me post one so I went with the one that best fits with the Bootleg & Buccaneers theme, if you want more suggestions I will find a way to post the other images

Suggestion 1

Felt this one shows off the pirate theme and is the nicest looking of my three suggestions I originally had

3 Likes