Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-12-8879503-21

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Tetrafish_21

Contract Title: Keys to the Treasure

Briefing:

Legend tells of Conquistador Gold hidden somewhere in Santa Fortuna. Five men have been rumored to have the key to the chest, but it isn’t known which one has the actual key. You are tasked with finding the Key bearer. Of course, they’re not just going to give you the keys. Once we’ve obtained the correct key, we can work on finding the treasure.

Brief Description: This contract takes the player on a journey through the more ‘swashbuckly’ types of areas. Through the jungle, coke fields, the cavern, and finishing off back in town. Most of the targets have a key. And this is a play on that. I thought about including Rico, but he seemed to be out of the way from the other targets, and I wanted a bit of flow and to (essentially) trail the player along with each target.

Suggested pic.

Edit: Regarding the Briefing… I made it with Urben’s Contract Creator… So the part with the;
“Created by Tetrafish_21” (if chosen) IO, please disregard that or edit it. It’d look rather redundant since you put “This contract was created by forum user…” :smiling_face:

I was going to require players to use the sawed off shotgun (since it’s the closest thing to a Piratey Musket :pirate_flag: ). But if people don’t have that yet… So that’s why I left it as ‘Shotgun’ for the 1st kill.

3 Likes