Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

I think the PC version has a photo mode, but I got mine by disabling the minimap and all the hud stuff and then using the screenshot function. Not as good, but it’s something!

1 Like

Me when nobody made a contract in Santa Fortuna called “Three-Headed Monkey” yet…

5 Likes

oh shit good idea! why did i never think of that.

ok I’ll update them to insclude steam specifically

Damn, that’s so obvious now that you’ve said it. Challenge accepted… maybe

:pirate_flag: Bootleg & Buccaneers, Part 1 because Covid kills contract making willpower? :parrot:

Contract ID/Contract Title:
3-24-9446182-02 (Thanks for letting me know about the copy & paste thing @Count.Rushmore )

Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: linux_penguin

Poorly cropped briefing so I could read the ID when making the big image:

Brief Description: It’s one thing to have the targets be doing piracy, but what if 47’s the piracy pirate? This contract brings functionality to the theme outside of pirate sabers/bucanneer suits by letting 47 illegally download a silenced shotgun. However, you’re discouraged somewhat, as the nearest smuggle point is the parking garage. Someone with a “good moral/legal conscience” will instead either pacify one of the nearby shotgun guards or even steal the one in the vault security room. I was also brought to the IT worker disguise for three reasons: it can’t legally hold the shotgun so the “malfunctioning” cameras can still spot you, the informal worker recently got his feet back and of course, it’s the computer-savvy disguise most likely to illegally download silenced weaponry. The target’s also possible with and without the supressor, although a casual player may prefer the suppressor.
and…

great to see we all have great taste in references!

Had a lot of fun with the image this time round

6 Likes

I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you, @Krikkit2021, always.
Image result for im 4 parallel universes ahead of you hitman

1 Like

Dang! No more cheesing the contract with siekers… NOT. :wink:
Image result for so anyway i started blasting

1 Like

Modern Pirates

Contract ID: 2-13-5112115-10
Platform: Playstation
Submitter Name: Switcher
Contract Title: Modern Pirates

Briefing:

Modern day pirates don’t spend 99% of their time in the ships, modern pirates don’t go and look around for any treasure, modern pirates make money by moving gold and metal.

WE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE RECRUITING!

For more info visit www.modern_pirates.com

Make the sea your workplace.

Brief Description:

4 Targets in the hills area of Mumbai, they all are thugs / elite thugs and you are supposed to kill them with any method, wearing the metal worker disguise.
When I saw this pirates theme, what I first thought of (in relation to Ambrose) was Vaas’ Pirates in Far Cry 3, the setting is similar so I wanted to make a “Modern Pirates” contract, Mumbai has the best setting with the thugs that are pretty much pirates, and the metal worker is related with the briefing, “moving gold and metal”.

Gameplay wise it’s definitely unique and fun, you need to play this one to understand what this contract is.

Image suggestions

Thanks @Urben and @Khakiasp for helping with the screenshots

Targets' Locations:

8 Likes

@Agent_MJ, i love the contract itself but, why so many complications. Its not good for casual and (i haven’t played it, i’m on Xbox) i SUSpect it will be a really. Challenging nightmare to complete. I’m not hating just saying MY opinion, that’s all.

I Love image 2 how did you get @Urben and @Khakiasp to do those for you?

1 Like

Urben didn’t took the first screenshot, I did, I just asked him to photoshop the “show menu” thingy

Original Pic For Reference

And khakiasp helps me alot with these screenshots, he uses some free cam, idk

Always good to shoutout those who help

2 Likes

@Charlie_Farmer i use nvidia ansel

1 Like

3-06-9612607-90

X-Box

xd_Loui3

A Taste of Piracy

Good day, 47. Today you will eliminate the three leaders of a notorious pirate gang known as “The Kindlers”. Our client, Quinton Lint, C.E.O. of Green Gem, was the victim of their latest raid, stealing millions of dollars worth of gold and silver. The three leaders have infiltrated the Himmapan Hotel to assassinate Ken Morgan to steal most of his fortune. One last thing, though. Mr. Lint has asked you to give them a taste of piracy in their final moments. I will leave you to prepare.

47 has to kill 3 people, two in the basement, one following Ken Morgan (trying to kill him). You need to bring the Black Almond’s Dagger along, along with ye trusty flintlock (pistol).

Bangkok, Club 27

I had a few images, but they are gone. All it was was the Krugermier 2-2 (Bangkok mastery lvl 20 edition) and the Black Almond’s Dagger next to each other.

1 Like

PC Contract (Epic): Cursed Gold
ID: 1-26-7593004-83

I’ve never submitted a contract to be featured before, but I like the theme. This one makes use of the buried treasure on Haven Island. As a bit of an extra touch, the first character of the last names of the four targets spell out a very theme appropriate word. The exit used is the speedboat for which you need to steal the keys. It’s the most pirate-y thing I could come up with and I hope it’s enjoyable enough.

1 Like

Title: Walk the plank of shame
Contract ID: 3-03-8733317-17
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Brief description: Use the canon on Roberto, find a way to get silvio to move.
Description:

Target:
Image suggestion:

Thanks to @Khakiasp for the images below:
Hitman 3 Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 22.39.10.73
Hitman 3 Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 22.42.01.68

6 Likes

Ask in general, me and Khaki are good friends at this point so we help each other whenever in need, any PC player that uses Nvidia can help you with this, ask in the discord servers too if you can’t find anyone here

2 Likes

Sure, but only for this time. I usually do em for switchey as hes a great friend and he contacts me directly

2 Likes

fair. for me it’s easy since i know the whole Paris level top to bottom. only thing i can say is it probably takes longer with their being a lot of running around and unnecessary complications. part of it in my mind comes from the trial and error process. since hitman is known for that a lot. i guess i want it to have challenge and uniqueness so it doesn’t come of as generic. also i should screenshot some of the level people have picked. it gives me new location ideas. including the “you wouldn’t steal” thing.

1 Like

6 Likes