Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

@Agent_MJ, i love the contract itself but, why so many complications. Its not good for casual and (i haven’t played it, i’m on Xbox) i SUSpect it will be a really. Challenging nightmare to complete. I’m not hating just saying MY opinion, that’s all.

I Love image 2 how did you get @Urben and @Khakiasp to do those for you?

1 Like

Urben didn’t took the first screenshot, I did, I just asked him to photoshop the “show menu” thingy

Original Pic For Reference

And khakiasp helps me alot with these screenshots, he uses some free cam, idk

Always good to shoutout those who help

2 Likes

@Charlie_Farmer i use nvidia ansel

1 Like

3-06-9612607-90

X-Box

xd_Loui3

A Taste of Piracy

Good day, 47. Today you will eliminate the three leaders of a notorious pirate gang known as “The Kindlers”. Our client, Quinton Lint, C.E.O. of Green Gem, was the victim of their latest raid, stealing millions of dollars worth of gold and silver. The three leaders have infiltrated the Himmapan Hotel to assassinate Ken Morgan to steal most of his fortune. One last thing, though. Mr. Lint has asked you to give them a taste of piracy in their final moments. I will leave you to prepare.

47 has to kill 3 people, two in the basement, one following Ken Morgan (trying to kill him). You need to bring the Black Almond’s Dagger along, along with ye trusty flintlock (pistol).

Bangkok, Club 27

I had a few images, but they are gone. All it was was the Krugermier 2-2 (Bangkok mastery lvl 20 edition) and the Black Almond’s Dagger next to each other.

1 Like

PC Contract (Epic): Cursed Gold
ID: 1-26-7593004-83

I’ve never submitted a contract to be featured before, but I like the theme. This one makes use of the buried treasure on Haven Island. As a bit of an extra touch, the first character of the last names of the four targets spell out a very theme appropriate word. The exit used is the speedboat for which you need to steal the keys. It’s the most pirate-y thing I could come up with and I hope it’s enjoyable enough.

1 Like

Title: Walk the plank of shame
Contract ID: 3-03-8733317-17
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Brief description: Use the canon on Roberto, find a way to get silvio to move.
Description:

Target:
Image suggestion:

Thanks to @Khakiasp for the images below:
Hitman 3 Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 22.39.10.73
Hitman 3 Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 22.42.01.68

6 Likes

Ask in general, me and Khaki are good friends at this point so we help each other whenever in need, any PC player that uses Nvidia can help you with this, ask in the discord servers too if you can’t find anyone here

2 Likes

Sure, but only for this time. I usually do em for switchey as hes a great friend and he contacts me directly

2 Likes

fair. for me it’s easy since i know the whole Paris level top to bottom. only thing i can say is it probably takes longer with their being a lot of running around and unnecessary complications. part of it in my mind comes from the trial and error process. since hitman is known for that a lot. i guess i want it to have challenge and uniqueness so it doesn’t come of as generic. also i should screenshot some of the level people have picked. it gives me new location ideas. including the “you wouldn’t steal” thing.

1 Like

6 Likes

For Copy-Pasting Purposes

Legend of the Bald Man
Created By: Krkkit2012 (Xbox account)
3-28-6232656-59

Copy/Paste Again (and Stylization)

“Ahoy agents! Gather ‘round!

I’ll spin ye a yarn of a wily ol’ biddy’s treasure, unscrupulous brigands lookin’ to pilfer ‘em, and the force o’ nature what crashed down to beat ‘em all at they own games!

‘Tis a tale of action and subterfuge!

Be warned.

Fabrications abound!

There be few remaining who know just what happened to those landlubbers that day… Fewer still brave enough to tell it.

I ain’t no such yellow belly.

So kick off yer peg legs and pull up a stool! Drink up me hearties! Yo ho!”

Target Locations
For IO’s Eyes Only
Seriously
I Don’t Know How to do JSON
Especially on Console
Alright
I Believe You
You’d Better Be IO
Massive Spoilers Otherwise
Fine

Description: You’ve got some “treasure” (the unicorn horn, multiple horns in fact so they could be real or “bootleg” as it were, and the saber) and you’ve got six pirates. Of course we all know who’s the best pirate and there can be only one anyway. I tried to set it up so that every start will offer something of value (i.e. proximity to targets or weapons, or good disguises) while also limiting players in some way (mostly through rerouting and different enforcers). I hoped it worked out at least a little bit. This isn’t meant to be terribly difficult or complex; it’s designed to encourage experimentation while also incorporating some “piratey” elements (a cutthroat treasure hunt, and a duel). As such, there’s only a couple of required kill methods; everything else is up to the player. One can, of course, dress up as a pirate; SASO should be more than possible (provided you’re not a doof like me).

Image Suggestions
These Two Are My Favorites

But These Will Do if You Like Them Better

2 Likes

Here is one from me!

Contract ID: 2-08-6129150-98

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: Strongblade

Contract Title: Classy Bootleggers

Briefing:

Brief Description:

Targets:

Complications:

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

1 Like

@linux_penguin @lukefsje since you guys inspired me

Contract ID: 2-10-9374553-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: You wouldn’t steal a heart.

Briefing: Good evening 47. Your targets are two organ harvesters backed by the yakuza. The head of it is a man named Katashi Ito and his research aid Shoudai Kurosawa. The yakuza that back their ring are staying at the resort here in Hokkaido. You’ve been hired by Interpol to kill them after an agent went missing. We have intel that a mood altering neurochip implanted in his brain by his research aid for testing. this could lead to many opportunities to take Ito out. Good luck 47.

Brief Description:

Targets

core idea hinting at the usage of the neurochip

Complications

Image suggestion

had to edit the briefing here realizing after the fact i made spelling errors and forgot to add Smith’s name but thought not mentioning his name here to emphasize on hinting to the easter egg in case someone at IOI edits it and takes up my easter egg reference idea.

2 Likes

tried it out myself. it was alright. love the modern day music piracy concept in here. also i like the fact that even if some of us don’t get our contracts featured we can still play each others contract almost like contract sharing.

OK. Who change the Contract ID of my contract back to the original in the Contracts Tables near the beginning of this thread?

I’ve created a new version of it and using that as my “actual” submission. I’ve updated my submission post with the new version’s Contract ID. Whoever’s in charge of that, change it to the new version.

You’ve Gotta Be Schmidtting Me!
Original Version - 3-22-5180481-09
New Version - 3-22-4943864-09

And yeah. I entered my Contract ID of the new version in-game. No problem. Just there is some idiot editing that wiki post to annoy me. The new version adds in Perfect Shooter as an optional complication. The original doesn’t have that. I don’t have time for being annoyed. :angry:

1 Like

Really happy to not see a shit ton of Haven aka “Gettin’ Spotted” Island contracts. But I find it weird that ioi didn"t wait for Ambrose Island to drop before doing this theme for FC’s. It’s a damn PIRATE island. :joy:

But there are so many “Jarl’s Saber” submissions, who ever hadn’t unlocked it better grind that thing now because half the submissions has it with at least 1 target.

1 Like

Repost of my old Patient Zero contract with no complications.

Contract ID: 1-18-6328908-03

Platform: Epic Games (PC)

Submitter Name: mkSolas

Contract Title: Jeff the Treasure Hunter

Briefing:

A limited edition Fire axe and Katana has been spotted in the Hokkaido Medical Facility.

Obtain both and eliminate the targets with the weapons for our client to be satisfied.

Brief Description:

Obtain the Fire axe and Katana and eliminate the two targets via melee and Jeff.

OR you can get lucky and obtain the loot from Jeff.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

Contract ID:1–20-2117587-68
Platform: Epic Games
Submitter Name: Dinozafr
Contract Title: Escape !

Brifing:

You are pirat . Yoy are retrive valuables items Alma Reynard . And militia hunting for you.Escape from island,and kill who hunting for you . Good luck, Pitat !

Brief Description:

Eliminate five targets different weapons. And only suit !And you have 5 minutes !

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

2 Likes