Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

For Copy-Pasting Purposes

Legend of the Bald Man
Created By: Krkkit2012 (Xbox account)
3-28-6232656-59

Copy/Paste Again (and Stylization)

“Ahoy agents! Gather ‘round!

I’ll spin ye a yarn of a wily ol’ biddy’s treasure, unscrupulous brigands lookin’ to pilfer ‘em, and the force o’ nature what crashed down to beat ‘em all at they own games!

‘Tis a tale of action and subterfuge!

Be warned.

Fabrications abound!

There be few remaining who know just what happened to those landlubbers that day… Fewer still brave enough to tell it.

I ain’t no such yellow belly.

So kick off yer peg legs and pull up a stool! Drink up me hearties! Yo ho!”

Target Locations
For IO’s Eyes Only
Seriously
I Don’t Know How to do JSON
Especially on Console
Alright
I Believe You
You’d Better Be IO
Massive Spoilers Otherwise
Fine

Description: You’ve got some “treasure” (the unicorn horn, multiple horns in fact so they could be real or “bootleg” as it were, and the saber) and you’ve got six pirates. Of course we all know who’s the best pirate and there can be only one anyway. I tried to set it up so that every start will offer something of value (i.e. proximity to targets or weapons, or good disguises) while also limiting players in some way (mostly through rerouting and different enforcers). I hoped it worked out at least a little bit. This isn’t meant to be terribly difficult or complex; it’s designed to encourage experimentation while also incorporating some “piratey” elements (a cutthroat treasure hunt, and a duel). As such, there’s only a couple of required kill methods; everything else is up to the player. One can, of course, dress up as a pirate; SASO should be more than possible (provided you’re not a doof like me).

Image Suggestions
These Two Are My Favorites

But These Will Do if You Like Them Better

2 Likes