Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Please find my contracts which are non-mod, glitch-less and supports the Pirate theme. These contracts can be played by casual pirates, speed runners, suits only, and basic pirates. Praying one of them smuggles into the selected list illegally :pirate_flag: :japanese_ogre: :pirate_flag:.

banner_gtk

Contract ID: 2-16-9961338-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: GRAND THEFT KATANA

Briefing:

Good evening, 47

This is a bit of an unusual request but our client wants you to retrieve the Katana of famous Australian modder Kevin_Rudd. Our client believes they can fetch a pretty penny for it on the blackmarket.
Do however leave everyone untouched, except his bodyguard.

Good stealing, 47

Details

Brief Description:

In this contract, the objective is to steal the Katana from Jordan Cross’s penthouse and smuggle it to the exit. For this, kill the guard near the boat exit with that Katana disguised as Suit. Now the tricky part is Katana is an illegal item that cannot be concealed in a briefcase. One of the solutions is that you need to get a guard disguise and carry the katana near the boat exit/target, disguise the suit back and do the job. Well, the optional objective of No Pacification will add some twist to the plot – there is only one guard disguise but how to reach there and get the suit back – maybe another disguise. This must be a theft so no recording and do not get spotted as an optional objective.This contracts can be played by Casual and Basic players, and also wondering to see the solutions from speed runners and suits only players.

This contract is inspired by and a pirated copy of Grand Theft Bosco – an awesome contract by @Kevin_Rudd – ha ha sorry Kevin, I stole your briefing text.

Image suggestion

Image suggestion:

or

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

banner_hat

Contract ID: 2-18-8781889-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: HONOR AMONG THIEVES

Briefing:

Good evening, 47

A gang of thieves stole the rare sword from the museum. Your job is to kill all three of them and steal that sword.
However, you must follow the thief’s moral code so that the targets are innocent in the museum robbery by killing their leader with that sword. The sword is with one of them, who has a tatoo on his brow.

Details

Brief Description:

Woah!! found an NPC who stole some sword/melee weapons, you are a pirate, and your task is to steal that sword/melee weapons from that npc and kill their cowboy leader disguise as suit with that weapon. At first, I thought that NPC carries the saber sword always, but during testing it was found that he carries random melee weapons – so I had to change the condition to any melee kill. The tricky part of the contract is meet Dexter disguised as Suit. Suit is illegal – maybe a temporary disguise to your booked room will do. Tip – Do not trust my order of Targets in the objective. Optional objective of No pacification will tighten up the puzzle.
If possible, it would be good to have constant Saber sword on Jeff and condition changed to Saber melee kill on Dexter.
I am sure Casual, Speed, Suits Only and Basic players will enjoy this.

Image Suggestion

Image suggestion:

or

Thank you, Happy Stealing !!

9 Likes