Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

ID:2-31-1210667-84
Platform:PS4
Submitter name:XAN0611
Contract Title:Grape rain
Briefing:
4 shots,4 targets and 4 complications.Eliminate targets so they never poison the grapes.
Brief Description:
It is necessary to eliminate the workers of the winery with a sniper rifle.
Targets:

Complications:

Contract image(I have already created 3 options.I like everything):

1 Like

Why is it that when I click on my contract, “Grape rain” throws me to another contract?

I dunno, it is set to post 96, but sometimes it goes to the post before it instead.
Edit: I have set it to 97 and now it should work as intended.

That happens when some posts get deleted.

thanks you 111111111111

Contract Title: Botanists’ Pilfered Innovations
Contract ID: 1-33-7366564-07
Username: Mebiusdore
Platform: PC, EGS
Briefing: Good afternoon 47: Your targets are world-famous botanists. They are known for creating the world’s first bioengineered hybrid flowers, or so it seems. Our client was the original creator of the hybrid flower, however these three stole our client’s invention and had risen in fame. We have located them in the Dartmoor Garden Show, as VIP guests in the event. Your client also wants you to steal a speedboat which belongs to one of the targets, containing biological data to the flower.

Good luck.
Brief description: Kill 3 targets as a Mansion Guard with a fall accident, as a Mansion Staff with a pistol. and as a Gardener with Shears.
Featured contract image suggestion:

1 Like

how i killed one of the targets, in case if anyone needs it

btw, when youre doing the fall accident one, make sure to use a emetic tool/syringe

It happens when the editor of the list puts in the wrong post ID, but it should work now

@Kesington019 @Hichkas

1 Like

Thanks you Count.Rushmore

Contract ID: 1-12-1474542-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Flower Power conflict

Briefing:
BRIEF

Brief Description:

:bangbang: The lethal pills must be found at the location!!! :bangbang:

2 Likes

“Lethal Poison Pill Jar” is the name of two distinct unlockables, the player has to guess what to use here. Did HCCE not warn about that? :anguished:

8 Likes

banner_fw

Contract ID: 2-26-3837981-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Funeral Wreath

Briefing:

Good Morning 47. Your client is an international organisation for peace that wants to eliminate three targets who have honey trapped high officials for murder, ransom, and sensitive information.
Your mission is to set a honey trap and lure them to their coffin with a flower wreath.

Brief Description:

In this contract the first target is a little tricky, you need to emetic poison and sick an npc before you make the target sick to go near a lonely closet / hiding place - the sick target will open the door for you (no need for a keycard or scrambler).
The other two targets goes to the toilet below the gym and a basket is available for hiding them. This contract is easy for casual players but tricky for speedrunners - curious to see some bullet distraction and npc panics to lure the targets to hiding spots real fast.
I hope the basic, casual, suits only players and speed runners will enjoy this contract which has multiple approaches and ways.

Note: Meaning of word Wreath - an assortment of flowers, leaves, fruits, twigs, or various materials that is constructed to form a circle.

Image suggestion:

or any attractive image :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Lethal pills must be taken at the location. Thaks you for information, Urben.

Contract ID: 1-33-2064731-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Ruby, don’t be so rude!

Briefing:
Без имени

Brief Description:

1 Like

I see the legacy of my submission last month continues. :wink:

Perhaps we need a clarification from Clemens on submissions using HCCE. While it is generally benign, there is the potential for issues and troubles if an unclear contract gets released.

I just hard forbid these ambigious objectives but I thought adding a big warning on pressing to publish was enough to make people not submit them. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-18-3937162-40.
Platform: PC (Steam).
Submitter name: Sniff.
Contract Title: When You Wish Upon A Waterlily.

Briefing:
After the Liebleid incident, Jeff has been enjoying the utilities provided at GAMA.

He took up an origami class to fuel a creative outlet since the death of his cherished girlfriend Rebecca. His motif of her was symbolized as a multitude of small waterlily models, of which he was later bullied by his fellow classmates for.

Jeff has decided he doesn’t want to die because his origami journey isn’t finished, however he did decide his fellow classmates’ journeys have.

Do what you must. Good luck.

Brief Description:
There are three propane flasks on the map, but four targets required to be eliminated by them. Time to figure it out (or drag bodies :smile: ). (also there are no complications or disguise requirements)

Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Title: blood red gardens
ID: 2-03-7165113-24
Submiter name: Dodarkillen
Platform: PS5
Brief description: 3 targets around the map, take them out using the new kukri machete, The twist? You need to use delivery guy disguise but their is no KO so creativity is on the table.
Map: Sapienza world of tommorow.

Briefing: The sun was rising over Sapienza and a Eurosped delivery was heading to town, BOOM! The car crashed into a tree and was deemed a accident by the drivers themselves but a organisation was behind it, BLOOD RED GARDENS.

After a extensive search you find that it was no accident and the members names and location. Flower killers in disguise, make the company proud and take them out.

Image: The flower shop in Sapienza

1 Like

Name: Festival Flashbsck
ID: 2-12-6891373-24
Submiter name: Dodarkillen
Platform: PS5
Brief description: fun simple contract, 3 easy targets located near the band, Rico is killed with the statue.
Briefing: The Flower Power era was a dream come true, everyone was happy and their was not a single gun in sight. Now 50 years later Rico Delgado is planning a “Flashback” event, but the musician’s are gone and the party is HALTED! Start the festival and kill Delgado for hiring drunk musician’s, happy holiday-ish!
Image: the band playing

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-02-2801635-90

Platform: PC (Steam).

Submitter name: RedSneakyFox

Contract Title: Fleurs-de-Lys

Briefing:

Brief Description:

A short contract issued for 2 members of the royal families with a little ironic joke in the briefing and a reference to it in the gameplay.
The most difficult part of the task is isolating the Tren Po from the corridor on the top floor.

Good luck!

P.S. Explanation and trivia: Name “Fleurs-de-Lys” means flowers of the lily and it is French heraldry symbol.

Image suggestion:

1 Like