Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

banner_fw

Contract ID: 2-26-3837981-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Funeral Wreath

Briefing:

Good Morning 47. Your client is an international organisation for peace that wants to eliminate three targets who have honey trapped high officials for murder, ransom, and sensitive information.
Your mission is to set a honey trap and lure them to their coffin with a flower wreath.

Brief Description:

In this contract the first target is a little tricky, you need to emetic poison and sick an npc before you make the target sick to go near a lonely closet / hiding place - the sick target will open the door for you (no need for a keycard or scrambler).
The other two targets goes to the toilet below the gym and a basket is available for hiding them. This contract is easy for casual players but tricky for speedrunners - curious to see some bullet distraction and npc panics to lure the targets to hiding spots real fast.
I hope the basic, casual, suits only players and speed runners will enjoy this contract which has multiple approaches and ways.

Note: Meaning of word Wreath - an assortment of flowers, leaves, fruits, twigs, or various materials that is constructed to form a circle.

Image suggestion:

or any attractive image :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Lethal pills must be taken at the location. Thaks you for information, Urben.

Contract ID: 1-33-2064731-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Ruby, don’t be so rude!

Briefing:
Без имени

Brief Description:

1 Like

I see the legacy of my submission last month continues. :wink:

Perhaps we need a clarification from Clemens on submissions using HCCE. While it is generally benign, there is the potential for issues and troubles if an unclear contract gets released.

I just hard forbid these ambigious objectives but I thought adding a big warning on pressing to publish was enough to make people not submit them. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-18-3937162-40.
Platform: PC (Steam).
Submitter name: Sniff.
Contract Title: When You Wish Upon A Waterlily.

Briefing:
After the Liebleid incident, Jeff has been enjoying the utilities provided at GAMA.

He took up an origami class to fuel a creative outlet since the death of his cherished girlfriend Rebecca. His motif of her was symbolized as a multitude of small waterlily models, of which he was later bullied by his fellow classmates for.

Jeff has decided he doesn’t want to die because his origami journey isn’t finished, however he did decide his fellow classmates’ journeys have.

Do what you must. Good luck.

Brief Description:
There are three propane flasks on the map, but four targets required to be eliminated by them. Time to figure it out (or drag bodies :smile: ). (also there are no complications or disguise requirements)

Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Title: blood red gardens
ID: 2-03-7165113-24
Submiter name: Dodarkillen
Platform: PS5
Brief description: 3 targets around the map, take them out using the new kukri machete, The twist? You need to use delivery guy disguise but their is no KO so creativity is on the table.
Map: Sapienza world of tommorow.

Briefing: The sun was rising over Sapienza and a Eurosped delivery was heading to town, BOOM! The car crashed into a tree and was deemed a accident by the drivers themselves but a organisation was behind it, BLOOD RED GARDENS.

After a extensive search you find that it was no accident and the members names and location. Flower killers in disguise, make the company proud and take them out.

Image: The flower shop in Sapienza

1 Like

Name: Festival Flashbsck
ID: 2-12-6891373-24
Submiter name: Dodarkillen
Platform: PS5
Brief description: fun simple contract, 3 easy targets located near the band, Rico is killed with the statue.
Briefing: The Flower Power era was a dream come true, everyone was happy and their was not a single gun in sight. Now 50 years later Rico Delgado is planning a “Flashback” event, but the musician’s are gone and the party is HALTED! Start the festival and kill Delgado for hiring drunk musician’s, happy holiday-ish!
Image: the band playing

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-02-2801635-90

Platform: PC (Steam).

Submitter name: RedSneakyFox

Contract Title: Fleurs-de-Lys

Briefing:

Brief Description:

A short contract issued for 2 members of the royal families with a little ironic joke in the briefing and a reference to it in the gameplay.
The most difficult part of the task is isolating the Tren Po from the corridor on the top floor.

Good luck!

P.S. Explanation and trivia: Name “Fleurs-de-Lys” means flowers of the lily and it is French heraldry symbol.

Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-34-5717134-72
Platform: PC (EPIC)
Submitter name: Parsime
Contract Title: The Power of Silence

Briefing:
A seed grows with no sound but a tree falls with huge noise. Destruction has noise but creation is quiet. This is the power of silence.

Brief Description:
Choose a stealthy and challenging style as you sneak through ruins to get your silenced shotgun. Or a quick and risky but also fun style, using a shotgun held by the militia.

Targets

6 Likes

Contract ID: 3-34-7387690-04

Platform: XBOX

Submitter name: Axwage

Contract Title: Smack To The Future

Briefing: Great Scott, where am I? And what year is it? Must have bumped my head… Gotta take care of these narcs and get back home!

Brief Description: Eliminate the three narcs as the hippie, however you want. Smack em first if you feel like it.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-5669683-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: When The Lotus Dies

Briefing: When a lotus dies it’s due to people like Hush and his transhumanist philosophy. It destroys the natural world, thrusting us into a era where no forest stands and machines rule over all. It is time to show Hush and his cronies by taking them down from their throne and showing them the wrath of nature itself. Then some day the beauty of the lotus will bloom again.

Brief Description:

Targets

Complications

never thought i could do something flower power related with this level till i learned of the garden fork. then i decided to take the main story we know and fit it in to the theme. hope this counts.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-12-8329773-84
Submitter name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: The Construction Cleanse
Briefing:

With pressure mounting on the Shaman to cleanse the construction site, he brews his ayahuasca stronger and stronger. He must know the nature of the curse to perform the proper ritual, but the stress of Andrea posting guards outside his door has blocked communication with the spirits.

During last night’s ceremony, the answer finally came to him in a vision. A vision of flowers and blood.

If the people want him to rid the site of evil forces, some of them are going to have to sacrifice.

Brief Description:

Maybe he made the ayahuasca too strong. Maybe his resentment toward Andrea Martinez and her cartel muscle poisoned his thoughts. Either way, when the Shaman seeks guidance through his miracle plants, the message he receives from the spirits is a call for carnage.

To lift the curse on the construction site, sacrifice 5 souls. When the power of the flower calls you, listen.

Image Suggestions:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-30-7758391-88

Submitter name: CallMeMabey87

Contract Title: The Lotus Acquisition

Briefing: Our client wishes to purchase the Lotus Jewellerystore in Chongqing, but many local business owners have raised complaints about the proposed expansion plans and are attempting to block the purchase. Our client wants us to eliminate these obstacles using methods that won’t draw a connection.

Brief Description: I love the neon look of the signs and the lotus flower in this level, so used this as a starting point. I decided to go with a tried and tested story about locals not being happy with big business coming in to buy a jewelery store (the lite lotus jewelery) and make unwanted changes. I tried to pick targets who seemingly own certain establishments around the level to help fit the narrative.
Obviously a business could not afford to be connected in any way, therefore there must be no pacifications and everyone is eliminated via an accident.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-34-4479922-81
Platform: PC, Steam
Submiter name: YamiDiddz
Contract Title: Wrath of Nature
Briefing: Torres Piombo was supposed to get rid of the dealers of the island so Ambrose could be a Natural reserve again. Instead he sided with Akka.
The flower project does not accept betrayal kindly.
47 is to kill Torres and then fullfill the Hippie’s mission by killing Akka, Crest, Farah and Mills as well.
All deaths must seem to be caused by Natural causes.
Brief Description: Kill Torres Piombo in a fall accident, Kill Akka with injected poison, Kill Crest and Mills with Consumed Poison, Kill Farah with Drowning. All kills must be done in the Hippie Disguise. Can’t be recorded by camaras (or has to destroy records), Can’t kill non-targets, No bodies can be found (unless they are the victims of accidents or poisonings) and there is only one exit available.
Featured Image:

1 Like

Contract ID:2-30-1862953-84

Platform:PS4

Submitter name:XAN0611

Contract Title:Flower enemy

Briefing:

Brief Description:eliminate 4 girls by accidents.

Targets:

Complications:

Contract image:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-03-9966297-74
Platform: Steam
Username: Doug
Title: A Floral Quarrel
Brief Description: Kill 3 guys as a Gardener, one in an accident
Briefing:
"These guys had the AUDACITY to stomp out my peonies. Robert said he was sorry, but I know a liar when I see one. Murder them.
Targets and Complication: Robert Alves as a Gardener, Girolambi Giombi in an accident as a Gardener, and Dani Iniesta as a Gardener. (I’m new and consequentially, can only uplaod one image and that would be the FC image. Terribly sorry)
FC Image:

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-27-1521246-19
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Kesington019
Contract Title: UAE Sky Garden
UAE Sky Garden Briefing

Objectives

UAE Sky Garden Complications

Brief Description: Be careful, only those that dare touch the grass are the targets, be extra mindful of the guards on the nearby stairs, I made it open-ended enough so that what you do with the two women by the balcony is up to you, but I’d very much like to see a no loadout run.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Good luck everyone who’s submitted, and thanks for reading! :potted_plant:

6 Likes

Thanks you kesington :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contract Title: Nature’s Vengeance
Contract ID: 3-24-2667228-59
Platform: Xbox One
Submitter name: Krikkit2021 (Krkkit2012, Xbox ID)

Briefing: “They thought they were safe in their indoor fortress. They thought they had kept out any force or agent of nature. They were wrong.”

Brief Description: This one of several contracts I made that play with the concept of poisoning without a disguise that permits it. Although the raw flowers tend to be emetic, I chose lethal and consumed to keep people on task; no dart guns or syringes. The main conceit is emulate nature reclaiming the map that has no outdoor sections. I have no issue with the dart guns but I want people to challenge themselves and poison the cups and bottles unnoticed. Speaking of, though the “Do No Get Spotted” is my least favorite complication (because it’s redundant and includes the targets), I selected it for two reasons. First, to prove that it can be done SA. Second, and more important to reinforce the concept that this is forces of nature, not a man. Anyway, players can either bring poison and find tools or bring tools and find poison.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion (I prefer the first):

*NOTE: Mateo Pérez may or may not be semi immune to poison; it was VERY hit or miss while making this contract and seemed like you had to be nearby, letting him do aspects of his routine, to get it to work (it could have just been me though :man_shrugging:)

3 Likes