Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract Title: Nature’s Wrath
Contract ID: 3-24-5394775-59
Platform: Xbox One
Submitter name: Krikkit2021 (Krkkit2012, Xbox ID)

Briefing: “It wasn’t their fault. Humanity had collectively lost its way. All would become one with nature again sooner or later. Even in a urban jungle like this. They just happened to be first.”

Brief Description: This is the second of several contracts I made that play with the concept of poisoning without a disguise that permits it. Although the raw flowers tend to be emetic, I chose lethal and consumed to keep people on task; no dart guns or syringes. The main conceit is emulate nature reclaiming the map that has no outdoor sections. I have no issue with the dart guns but I want people to challenge themselves and poison the cups and bottles unnoticed. Speaking of, though the “Do No Get Spotted” is my least favorite complication (because it’s redundant and includes the targets), I selected it for two reasons. First, to prove that it can be done SA. Second, and more important to reinforce the concept that this is forces of nature, not a man. For this one (and the next) players will be forced to smuggle poison but the other options of the first remain open.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion (I prefer the first):

*All the targets in this contract cooperated with their poisonings, unlike Pérez

2 Likes