Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 3-27-1521246-19
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Kesington019
Contract Title: UAE Sky Garden
UAE Sky Garden Briefing

Objectives

UAE Sky Garden Complications

Brief Description: Be careful, only those that dare touch the grass are the targets, be extra mindful of the guards on the nearby stairs, I made it open-ended enough so that what you do with the two women by the balcony is up to you, but I’d very much like to see a no loadout run.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Good luck everyone who’s submitted, and thanks for reading! :potted_plant:

6 Likes

Thanks you kesington :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contract Title: Nature’s Vengeance
Contract ID: 3-24-2667228-59
Platform: Xbox One
Submitter name: Krikkit2021 (Krkkit2012, Xbox ID)

Briefing: “They thought they were safe in their indoor fortress. They thought they had kept out any force or agent of nature. They were wrong.”

Brief Description: This one of several contracts I made that play with the concept of poisoning without a disguise that permits it. Although the raw flowers tend to be emetic, I chose lethal and consumed to keep people on task; no dart guns or syringes. The main conceit is emulate nature reclaiming the map that has no outdoor sections. I have no issue with the dart guns but I want people to challenge themselves and poison the cups and bottles unnoticed. Speaking of, though the “Do No Get Spotted” is my least favorite complication (because it’s redundant and includes the targets), I selected it for two reasons. First, to prove that it can be done SA. Second, and more important to reinforce the concept that this is forces of nature, not a man. Anyway, players can either bring poison and find tools or bring tools and find poison.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion (I prefer the first):

*NOTE: Mateo Pérez may or may not be semi immune to poison; it was VERY hit or miss while making this contract and seemed like you had to be nearby, letting him do aspects of his routine, to get it to work (it could have just been me though :man_shrugging:)

3 Likes

Contract Title: Nature’s Wrath
Contract ID: 3-24-5394775-59

Briefing: “It wasn’t their fault. Humanity had collectively lost its way. All would become one with nature again sooner or later. Even in a urban jungle like this. They just happened to be first.”

Brief Description: This is the second of several contracts I made that play with the concept of poisoning without a disguise that permits it. Although the raw flowers tend to be emetic, I chose lethal and consumed to keep people on task; no dart guns or syringes. The main conceit is emulate nature reclaiming the map that has no outdoor sections. I have no issue with the dart guns but I want people to challenge themselves and poison the cups and bottles unnoticed. Speaking of, though the “Do No Get Spotted” is my least favorite complication (because it’s redundant and includes the targets), I selected it for two reasons. First, to prove that it can be done SA. Second, and more important to reinforce the concept that this is forces of nature, not a man. For this one (and the next) players will be forced to smuggle poison but the other options of the first remain open.

*All the targets in this contract cooperated with their poisonings, unlike Pérez

2 Likes

Contract Title: Nature’s Reclamation
Contract ID: 3-24-6590110-59

Briefing: “They call it the urban jungle. They exiled real nature long ago and felt secure. All will eventually return to nature. Already cracks form and agents are inside the walls.”

Brief Description: This is the second of several contracts I made that play with the concept of poisoning without a disguise that permits it. Although the raw flowers tend to be emetic, I chose lethal and consumed to keep people on task; no dart guns or syringes. The main conceit is emulate nature reclaiming the map that has no outdoor sections. I have no issue with the dart guns but I want people to challenge themselves and poison the cups and bottles unnoticed. Speaking of, though the “Do No Get Spotted” is my least favorite complication (because it’s redundant and includes the targets), I selected it for two reasons. First, to prove that it can be done SA. Second, and more important to reinforce the concept that this is forces of nature, not a man. For this one (like the previous) players will be forced to smuggle poison but the other options of the first remain open.

*The first couple I made were sort of compromise contracts but with this and the following ones, I started hitting my stride. Again, all the targets in this contract cooperate with their poisonings

2 Likes

Contract ID:4-04-5867443-48

Platform: Switch

Submitter name: The Elite Institute

Contract Title: Redemption at Sapienza

Briefing: Your retirement as a gardener will have to come to an end. Abiatti has sent his best bodyguards to take out Father Francesco. You must protect him at all costs. Good luck, 47.

Brief Description: Themed after the Hitman 2: Silent Assassin finale, you take on the role of the former assassin turned gardener as he protects his friend, Father Francesco. A mafia boss, who 47 has previously wronged, has sent some of his best bodyguards which you’ll need to identify and eliminate. There are no kill restrictions, so feel free to do as you like. There are multiple ways to take out each, so have fun playing around!

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract Title: Nature’s Dream
Contract ID: 3-24-4290816-59
Submitter name: Krikkit2021 (Krkkit2012, Xbox ID)v

Briefing: “Once, they consumed nature. Soon, nature will consume them. They will all discover their urban jungle can no longer hold back the real one.”

Brief Description: This is yet another of several contracts I made that play with the concept of poisoning without a disguise that permits it. Although the raw flowers tend to be emetic, I chose lethal and consumed to keep people on task; no dart guns or syringes. The main conceit is emulate nature reclaiming the map that has no outdoor sections. I have no issue with the dart guns but I want people to challenge themselves and poison the cups and bottles unnoticed. Speaking of, though the “Do No Get Spotted” is my least favorite complication (because it’s redundant and includes the targets), I selected it for two reasons. First, to prove that it can be done SA. Second, and more important to reinforce the concept that this is forces of nature, not a man. This requires players to fill up on poison as well as find both poisons in the map. The tools to assist must be found on site.

*This is most similar to the one I originally set out to make (a certain uncooperative head of security not withstanding). As always, all the targets in this contract cooperate with their poisonings

1 Like

Contract Title: Nature’s Glory
Contract ID: 3-24-7241306-59

Briefing: “Here is a man indifferent to both worlds. Indoors or outdoors, it makes no difference to him. Steel is just as indifferent to all those around it. Nature though? Nature cares very much and will take everything back. No matter what.”

Brief Description: This is the last of several contracts I made that play with the concept of poisoning without a disguise that permits it. Although the raw flowers tend to be emetic, I chose lethal and consumed to keep people on task; no dart guns or syringes. The main conceit is emulate nature reclaiming the map that has no outdoor sections. I have no issue with the dart guns but I want people to challenge themselves and poison the cups and bottles unnoticed. Speaking of, though the “Do No Get Spotted” is my least favorite complication (because it’s redundant and includes the targets), I selected it for two reasons. First, to prove that it can be done SA. Second, and more important to reinforce the concept that this is forces of nature, not a man. This one is deceptively simple. Only one poison is need but players might consider using the extra space for more tools to help them; the area may be more open than it seems.

*This became my personal favorite of the many I made. It was a fun, reasonably (imo) challenging concept that I hope I didn’t get too carried away with. :sweat_smile: One last time, all the targets in this contract cooperate with their poisonings

1 Like

97 as of now, less than 12 hours remaining - 3 more and we make a century :100:

six
:trophy:

2 Likes

Ah, cricket, one of the only sports I don’t understand… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Based on the same pun as my Flour Power. Just a play on words to do something a little different to the standard gardener based stuff.

1 Like

@The_Elite_Institute I don’t think that’s what this is about. Flour is a slang name for cocaine. But it doesn’t make sense to use a cocaine briquette in this contract, because no knockouts are allowed.

Just 45 minutes left till the till closes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the point is that flour power is a pun to flower power

1 Like

lol hopefully mine gets featured

2 Likes

@plantspeaker I suggest we wait for a response from the author.

And will IOI post the winners’ contracts?On the forum?

In the game, of course

They don’t do that themselves, but forum members usually create a thread with freshly picked contracts

3 Likes

its gon take a week anyways

So after all, in one of the topics on featured
contracts, they did it.