Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-10-5456401-99
Platform: PC Epic
Submitter name: WINNODD
Contract Title: Withering of the Fallen Sakura

Briefing:
拔刀能留住落樱吗?
Can pulling the blade keep the falling sakura?

The above two lines have the same meaning. I’m adding the first line just to make it more themed but I’m ok if the team wants to keep the briefing English only. So feel free to delete it.

Brief Description:
An infiltration contract where all 3 targets are located in Sakura Sushi restaurant, and you need to take them out as a ninja. There’re many ways to isolate them quickly so it’s not that hard.

Image suggestion:

12 Likes

“He’s right behind me, isn’t he?”

9 Likes

Contract ID:1-31-3548969-97

Platform:Steam

Submitter name: @ICAagent_AL (This guy’s forum accouant have some issues so I help him submit this)

Contract Title:Garden Hunter

Briefing:Wear a hunter’s costume and use the surrounding props and shotguns in the garden to kill your target

Brief Description:Finish the hunt in the garden

Image:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-1811223-67

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract title: Flowers’ Power

Briefing: Mr. Flowers is discontent that he will not be known as anything more than a sommelier. He wants to be remembered in infamy, but lacks the special skills to get him there. One night in bed he thinks of a scheme, hire someone disguised as him to electrocute two of Yates’ prize guests and claim the killings as his own—that will show the world Flowers’ Power!

Brief description: Electrocute two NPCs with the environment or with personal equipment while disguised as Mr. Flowers. The single optional complication is ‘No Recordings’.

Image suggestion:

6 Likes

Contract Title: The Hippie Raises Hell
ID: 2-34-9615173-09
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Steynkie69

Briefing:
Crest and his men have gone too far this time. In their fanatic quest to retrieve hidden items, they have destroyed the only Fire Lotus that grows on Ambrose Island, and the Hippie is furious. The Lotus flower represents inner peace, so he has hired us to don his disguise and take revenge. With fire.
Time to show them some Flower Power, 47.

Description:
The Molotov is an amazingly versatile weapon that can give you 3 kill methods: Explosive device, Fire accident, and Thrown weapon. In this contract I used 2 Molotovs to cover all 3 methods. Kill Crest with an Explosive device and his 2 guards with Fire accidents. Kill another guard with a thrown weapon and his partner with a Fire accident. Dressed as the Hippie for the Flower Power theme. No glitches were used, tested it several times and I got SA in 4 mins.
Suggested Image:

8 Likes

Contract ID:
2-33-4875911-00

Platform:
PlayStation4

Submitter name:
natnag

Contract Title:
GARDEN GUARDIAN

Briefing:
The Carlisle family fell and one gardener was fired.
The beauteiful flowers he had grown were removed and a garden show was held in their place.
This request comes from the gardener, eho regrets that he could not protect the flowers in his garden.
He wants the gardener to retaliate against the stars of the show with whatever is on site on his behalf.

Brief Description:
The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.
Disguise yourself as a gardener and use the tools a gardener uses to eliminate the garden show stars.
For advanced players, try adding “no load-out” to the restrictions on play.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 4-33-5889750-31
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Submitter: EpicGamerer
Title: Flower power-outage
Briefing: Maintenance note: Can all gardeners please be instructed to not place car batteries near hoses? We don’t need another lawsuit. Also, remember not to install the Branson MD-2 microphone on stage; we all know what it could do. Thanks! From Mike.
Description: Eliminate Manon, Sato and Georgina Smalls with electrical accidents. Sato is easy but at least his kill is more unique, Manon is also a very easy kill. Smalls requires a bit more setting up, as she doesn’t naturally stand/walk in a puddle so she needs to be moved to said puddle. (No bodies can be found, but this doesn’t apply to the electrical kills).
Image suggestion: 47 in summer sightseeing suit watching from in front of the stage as Sato is electrocuted by the microphone. (Can’t make the image myself due to the switch not being able to produce a good image).

I couldn’t resist this pun :smiley: .

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-31-8176007-36
Platform: Steam
Username: The Mafia (Tony Stark on Discord)
Contract Title: Friendly Foliage

Briefing: It’s getting warm outside, the sun is shining and that means it’s summer!

The flowers are blooming and that means they can be a great tool to aid you in your hitman needs. A few seemingly simple target’s that you may find quite challenging to eliminate. Just remember that in this one, flowers are your friends.

Brief Description: Using the foliage and flower patches found in and around Vinedo Yates, you must eliminate 4 special targets all while under the protection of the flowers, and maybe even use them to take someone out.

Featured Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

@Tony_Stark, can you tell me the target locations in a private DM so i can recreate it as im on Xbox and it looks really fun and intriguing! If i don’t have it recreated by the 19th i’ll need to wait till im off holiday before hand.

1 Like

@Charlie_Farmer How do I private DM you? Sorry, new to the site :stuck_out_tongue:
(Never mind, figured it out)

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-34-5327972-89

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Georgikens

Contract Title: Quesnelia ambrosi

Briefing:
Quesnelia ambrosi is a species of bromeliad in the genus Quesnelia.
This species is native to the Ambrose Island ecoregion of the Andaman Islands.
It has a well-formed rosette of about 25 green leaves. The leaves have lightly serrated edges and are tipped by a sharp spine. The bloom reaches about a foot high. The inflorescence bears dark purple bracts and violet petals. When distilled, the flower can produce a potent, scentless toxin. If ingested, the poison will cause immediate asphyxiation.

Brief Description: Assume the role of a botanist and see just what this little plant can do (to the residents of Ambrose Island :smiling_imp:)

Image:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-9229446-77

Platform: PS5

Submitter Name: Drecito47

Contract Title: Game of Thorns

Briefing:

Hello 47

Time to sharpen up your skills.

Brief Description: I went with any kill method and any disguise to give players a lot of freedom while playing this contract … you can start from several locations and each target moves around which give players a lot of different opportunities to approach and kill the targets … All in all I think it’s a fun contract that the community will enjoy.

Featured Contract Image

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-15-0371239-92

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: tryagainlater

Contract Title: Fire Flower

Briefing: In 1985, an Italian plumber collected a Fire Flower for the first time and gained the ability to throw fireballs at his enemies. I want you to recreate that event.

Brief Description: Of course, a reference to the Fire Flower Power-Up from Super Mario using everyone’s new favourite item, the molotov. I kinda wanted to make a puzzle contract but I didn’t want anything that was too complicated or took too long to set up because the molotov can be difficult to use right so it’s reasonably easy. You have to kill Craig Black, the super fan ghost and the photographer in fire accidents. Since there’s only one molotov (although I suppose someone could do the dart gun trick to use it twice) and no real way to set up fire accidents in Sapienza, you have to get them all together. Fairly easy to set up and the Red Plumber disguise you need is nearby so it doesn’t take too long. You do have to throw it at the right time to get them with the flames without killing anyone else but it is doable. And if someone doesn’t want to bother with timing the throw, they can just knock everyone out with the insectide and do it slowly.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion: Couldn’t get a great picture on console but I was trying to get 47 mid throw of the molotov at the ghost.

7 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-2412812-47

Platform: PC/EPIC

Submitter name: mendietinha

Contract Title: Bad Gardeners

Briefing: The flowers deserve it better, really. All they do is chat and chat and chat some more. Fix it!

Brief Description: Choose your disguise and stick with it while you fiber some bad gardeners who talk too much.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion: any of these will fit :slight_smile: > https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kDxyQ0

9 Likes

Would those images be counted (i’ve never tested this) as there from the dgs but your contracts from just Death in the family AKA main mission Dartmoor?

banner_fpm
What is flower power movement?
The term ‘flower power’ became synonymous with the 1960’s. This slogan is used to describe the passive, peaceful resistance movement of the time, which was rooted in the opposition against the Vietnam War .

Contract ID: 2-34-6524353-31

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Flower Power Movement

Briefing:

Two countries, Tobiastan and Rieperia, are on the brink of war with each other. Your mission is to support the flower power movement and stop the war by terminating two staged sensitive prisoners in accidents, an arms dealer, and a bar owner who is a corrupt war sympathizer.

Brief Description:

In this contract, the first part is a puzzle where you need to use accidents on the prisoners. Electrocution on both will be an easy one hence fire accident is kept on the ship captain – you may free the captain and use the gasoline drum on his path, however, can you use any other accidents on Smith?
For a real fast kill - the best is to use a Molotov on the empty cage to burn the Captain and then electrocute Smith.
The second part are two NPC close to main targets – use any methods but beware of Cameras (optional objective).
I hope the basic, casual, suits only players and speed runners will enjoy this contract on a new location which has multiple approaches and ways

Image suggestion:

7 Likes

Nice fine made gif type picture as always @zubin47. Have a good one!

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-26-2476102-06

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter Name: Eclipse

Contract Title: The Great Falling Flower Fiasco

Briefing:

Agent, welcome to Haven Island.

Recently, a weird phenomenon regarding some of the hanging flower pots around the island has been occurring. They’ve been dropping randomly, however there have been no casualties.

Well, not yet at least.

The ICA thought this would be a great opportunity to lay waste to a few high value targets at the nearby villa, as we can blame the weird occurrence on the deaths of these five employees. Excellent cover, don’t you think?

I’ll leave you to prepare.

Description: You eliminate five targets at the villa using the hanging flower pots at the front and back of the villa. The only complication is no pacifications, as you probably will only be getting live kills, meaning you won’t be dragging your target under the plant, you’ll lure them under it, and drop it on them.

FC Image Suggestion:

(FYI, that’s just my lazy self not getting a cool picture, however I think if you could get a cool pic of the pot falling on someone, that would be cool, I just didn’t want to try and set that up. But if not, that one is also fine.)

2 Likes

banner_gotg

Contract ID: 2-34-7473199-31

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: The Ghost of the Gardener

Briefing:

There was a flower garden on the island that was cut down by three men for the village extension. The men then killed the protesting gardener with an old axe while he was asleep.
Tonight is a full moon - the night of the ghost of the gardener’s vengeance.

Brief Description:

In this contract, you need to find the old axe which is on the eastern edge of the island and then get it to the Village unnoticed. The old axe cannot be brought in the suitcase and is illegal if you carry it in non-guard disguise. You may choose any disguise, but you cannot change any.
One of a trick is to get it through the water on the south-eastern path around and under the village huts. Then toss an emetic throwable to lure the sleeping targets below the huts or you may pacify few blocking npcs. The first target is a tricky one who only wakes up by an alarm clock and runs to a more difficult area.
I hope the basic, casual, suits only players and speed runners will enjoy this contract on a new location with multiple approach.

Image suggestion:

3 Likes

4 Likes