Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 2-12-1197655-33
Platform: Playstation
Submitter Name: PooliePlays25

Contract Title: Weed Killer

Briefing:

For years, the hedgerows and flowerbeds of the Delgado mansion were well-kept and looked beautiful. But now, thanks to the lazy new hires in the gardening team, they are a sight for sore eyes.

Rico Delgado has asked us to teach the gardeners a lesson by weeding out the bad apples, but has stipulated that one gardener must be kept alive to ensure he tells the next set of groundskeepers to not make the same mistakes as their predecessors.

Brief Description: 5 targets to kill, all gardeners in the Delgado mansion gardens, an under-utilised area in a lot of contracts. There is no method stipulation however all targets must be killed in the suit for an added challenge (perhaps the flowery Summer Suave Suit for style points!). Also, the starting disguise cannot be changed, so players must work out how to kill the gardeners quietly by sneaking around undetected. I love speedrunning and so this contract is designed to be completed quickly, and can be done in around two minutes with the right method and loadout - but is also just as fun when you take your time and stealthily take out the targets one by one. I hope everyone finds it as fun as I did to create and route it!

Featured Contract Image Suggestion: 47 in his flowery suit sneaking up on one of the gardeners, gun in hand. See below for an idea!

2 Likes