Official Community Flower Power Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-13-6029852-40.
Platform: PC (Steam).
Submitter name: Sniff.
Contract title: Petal to the Metal.

Briefing.
It seems love can bloom anywhere.

Our client is Abhay: a metal worker working in the slums. He was taken in by Vanya Shah and is grateful for her generosity, only now it has its limits. He has set sights on servant Kiara, and Abhay has grown on her too.

After proposing, he asked the royals’ permission to make a sunflower brooch for Kiara. However, they denied the union. Fortunately, Abhay disapproved of the decision, placing a hit on them both.

Make the trainyard run rose-red with blood.

Brief Description.
The contract is a quick-paced speedrun contract. Two targets with alternating kill conditions, one of which requires decent disguise swapping if you aren’t savvy with distractions.

Image suggestion.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-3220173-22
Platform: PC
Submitter name: matty-321
Contract title: The Greener Thumb
Briefing: You recently have gave up the life of an ICA Agent for the peaceful gardening life. However, five of your colleagues are beating you in the running to be promoted to Head Gardener. What harm would be caused by putting your skills to use one last time…
You couldn’t help but notice the opportunity provided to you by your new tools…
Description: A medium difficulty contract themed around the garden and utilising garden equipment found within the game.
Image suggestion:

1 Like

banner_rp

Contract ID: 2-34-5639529-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Rose Prickles

Briefing:

Good Evening 47, your client is a widow who was the wife of a DEA agent working on this island. She wishes to exact vengeance on the drug dealers who murdered her adoring husband. Good Luck !!

Brief Description:

I hope the basic, casual, suits only players and speed runners will enjoy this contract on a new location which has multiple approaches and ways

Image suggestion:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-04-4097979-84
Submitter Name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: Keep Sapienza Sapienza, Man
Briefing:

It ain’t right, man. I split outta Portland for this same shit. Backpacked halfway around the world to find this town. It’s the real deal, man. Normally, I’m a pacifist but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let this greasy sellout roll in and harsh the vibe.

It’s time to make my ANTIFA bros proud. I’m taking 'em all out. That sleazebag Abiatti and anyone supporting this corporate crock fest. Nipping that shit in the bud, my dude.

Brief Description:

A puzzle contract originally created all the way back in Hitman 1 that fits the theme pretty well. Abiatti never gave a second thought to the tree-hugging burnout on the top floor. Little did he know, you can hear everything going on in the building from up there. While relaxing with his favorite flower, he suddenly can’t hear his records over the shrill wailing echoing up from the harbor. The passive hippy decides to destroy Abiatti’s campaign through a series of accidents. What seems simple may require a bit of timing and manipulation.

Image Suggestions:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-12-5776463-84
Submitter Name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: The Yeager Prognosis
Briefing:

Wait a minute, 47.

Is that Gregory Yeager?

The ICA believes the weapons research this biochemistry student is pioneering for the Delgado cartel ‘sounds promising.’ Needless to say, any threat of chemical arsenal falling into cartel hands cannot be ignored.

Time for a field test, 47. We’ve acquired two of Yeager’s prototypes: lethal poison distilled from an exotic flower and an emetic concoction extracted from tropical frogs. If his work falls short, leave him be. If not, you know what to do.

Brief Description:

Poor Gregory’s interest in biotoxins led him directly onto ICA radar. In this story-driven shoutout to Ambrose Island, you’re tasked with assessing the power of Yeager’s flowers and weeding him out if he proves to be deadly. Your tests must be thorough for the ICA to approve clipping a civilian. Study the effects of his poisons when administered orally, via inhalation and direct injection into the blood stream.

Image Suggestions:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-12-4880160-04
Platform: EGS
Submitter name: Kevin Rudd
Contract Title: The Mob Wife Mk II

Brief Description: Kill Catalina Delgado in a Chef disguise, but you (Optional) can’t KO anyone, so you’ll have to acquire one by other means.

Flour power counts, right?

Image Suggestion: Clemen’s choice

7 Likes

Contract ID:2-33-9691679-84
Platform:PS4
Submitter name:XAN0611
Contract Title:Garden party
Briefing:
Eliminate 4 gardeners so they never have deadly garden parties!
Brief Description:
It is necessary to eliminate 4 gardeners in different ways.
Targets:

Complications:

Contract image(You can choose any image.I like both of them):

1 Like

Hmmmmm, interesante.

Please specify what store on PC your contract is for.
Epic, Steam or Stadia?

3 Likes

Apricot Thrower

Contract ID: 2-09-4876859-10
Platform: Playstation
Submitter Name: Switcher
Contract Name: Apricot Thrower

Briefing:

The fruits we get from the trees are a blessing from above, and the fruits shall not be disrespected.

The Colorado farm was blessed with fruits, but unfortunately they do not deserve it.

In order to take away the fruit we had the Apricot Thrower rising from hell.

Take away their apricots 47, and make your life easier and get rid of some of these sinners.

Brief Description:

This contract is a 3 targets, Suit Only, Melee, in Colorado, revolves around stealth in bushes and distractions, and that is how the contract relates to the theme, 47 takes the power of the nature and uses the bushes to his advantage, and Apricots as distractions if the player wants to, there are plenty around the targets, lots of fun to play this one.

Suggested Images:

Targets' Locations:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-2875603-61

Platform: PS4 (Pro)

Submitter name: Greek Agent

Contract Title: The Durian Of Dorian Gray

Briefing: Have you noticed anything peculiar about that hippie guy,47?You’ve met him at Sapienza & Santa Fortuna years ago.Yet he hasn’t grown older.It seems he sold his soul like Dorian Gray,to stay young & beautiful as an ageless rose.But flowers need water to survive.You’ll need 2 poisonous flower vials to inject your main targets for distraction.Take a sniper too.For(k) whom the bell tolls?The flower dressed woman might reveal the power of Durian fruits.Welcome to the jungle,feel my serpentine!!!

Brief Description: “The Picture Of Dorian Gray” novel by Oscar Wilde fit perfectly for my inspiration into using our beloved happy Hippie :stuck_out_tongue: as a target.He sleeps under that Durian emetic fruit so I thought it would be easy to drown him…Ha Ha Ha,the ageless smuggler laughed at me :smiley: So I had to improvise.I want Agents to try and think out of the box to solve this too.I forced the sniper kill as a hint to trigger events.The 2 poison kills are quite challenging but very satisfying especially once done at the bridge without witnesses.I also added Farah because she is wearing that dress full of flowers :smiley: There is another Durian at the kitchen and the garden fork can be obtained at the starting shrine or the hut with the boat-brick-exit-key.I originally thought of requiring changing into Hippie Suit for the injections,to ensure Agents will make Hippie reach the toilet.But since I discovered that drowning kill occurs even at the wooden bridge falling step,I went with Suit only , for those who will persuade Hippie take that path.Finally, I couldn’t resist using the iconic “Welcome to the Jungle” line from Guns & Roses !!!

Featured Contract Image suggestion :

47 rises like a flower

or

The Durian Giver

4 Likes

Good to see other people thinking outside the box a bit! :smile: Most people are just doing really boring contracts.
Hope yours get featured!

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-03-0210128-03

Platform: Epic Games

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: Déjà Vu

Briefing:

Ever get that feeling of déjà vu? Like you’ve done or seen something like this before? Being a dead man come to life?

Well, now that you’ve come to, you have five minutes to eliminate your targets before they send you off for real this time.

Brief Description:

You have 5 minutes to kill the four guards at the church with just your pistol while in your suit only.

[Optional] Complications: No Disguise Change, No Recordings.

Complication: You have to finish the contract in 5 minutes.

Target(s)

Featured Contract Image Suggestion(s):

5 Likes

Do you like my contracts?

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-20-8652727-82
Platform: Steam
Submitter name: Casetros

Contract Title: ROSES IN THE SKY

Briefing:
Hello Agent, today is Alma Reynard and Orson Mills’s anniversary. The happy couple is planning on celebrating their love with a firework display on the beach outside. The explosive expert in charge of the display, Kris Mathews, should be eliminated along with the two lovers.

Good luck, 47

Brief Description:
When you activate the flairs outside, Alma and Orson both go into lock down in the panic room. Once you launch the flairs, you can kill those two targets easily. However, you also need to kill a guard by blowing up the truck with the flairs. It is difficult to lure the guard close enough to the van without getting close. In my route, I planted a bomb in the panic room, then ran to the exit, and lured the guard toward the truck on my way.

Featured Contract Image:

5 Likes

pretty cool idea though it’s hard to say if it would fit with valentines day or flower power. love the suit too.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-0502381-89

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Georgikens

Contract Title: Achilles’ Heel

Briefing:
Patrick Achilles, Edgar Martin, and Daniel Fleischer are the leaders of a psychedelics ring going by the name “Achilles”. Recently they have been lacing their product with a potent neurotoxin which has killed many. Interpol have been chasing them for a while but have made little progress. Achilles is currently undercover in a gang, inside Berlin’s Club Hölle. Interpol has requested a clean job with no civilian eliminations. Bonus payment will be rewarded if Patrick is killed with lethal poison.

Brief Description: Take out Berlin guards in a quick contract with lots of room for experimentation

2 Likes

If they do a lot of standing you probably could’ve titled the contract Wall Flowers. :sweat_smile:

@Yellow_cat, sorry i was talking about GreekAgent’s contract, however i do like you dgs contract!

1 Like

Thanks you Charlie_Farmer

1 Like