Official Community "Visit Ambrose" Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 2-26-1880327-27

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: PrayToWaluigi

Contract Title: Ambrose Rules, Haven Drools!

Briefing:

Since our… expedition in the Andaman Sea, Ambrose Island has been looking to revitalise their economy through tourism.

The main competition within the Indian Ocean for them, however, is a holiday resort on Haven Island.

Luckily for us, 4 major shareholders in the company are currently on vacation, and with them gone, Haven will be without a heavy source of income & likely close.

Eliminate the Shareholders, and try to keep it quiet.

Good luck.

Brief description: All the targets are guests, so I just had to pick the ones in interesting positions. The idea is that they’re all the back bumpers for Haven, and without them, they collapse.

A big part of it for me was making it some level of difficult, especially since the targets are spaced out & in very crowded locations. The accident principle here is necessary, since if people start realising that there’s been an assassin for 4 people to have a tourism spot shut down, it’ll probably put shade on Ambrose for it, since It would be to my idea that they (whoever the new leader is) ended up hiring 47 to save the island.

Nonetheless, I think it’ll be a very fun contract with a lot of room to play around with.

Photo Idea: Maybe a briefcase wielding 47 walking towards Jason Portman’s villa? I don’t really mind to be fair.

1 Like