Official Community "Visit Ambrose" Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

:joy: I think the casuals will be fine! Assuming it’s even eligible, I have a history of not getting picked… :sob:

1 Like

This batch’s release date got pushed back to the end of the month so he should have time (though I agree he should probably officially close it at some point)

1 Like

yeah the fc batch release got delayed until end of sept

1 Like

for some reason?? like idk why its needed to be delayed for the maintainance

1 Like

Wait? Really? That’s a surprise.

Damn. That’s a first for @Clemens_IOI. Pushing the date back. My only other guess is that they’re probably getting ready for the release of Freelancer game mode. Hope they haven’t forgot about it. I think a lot of us are looking forward to playing it, including me.

2 Likes

yeah hopefully they change their mind on the new date, it’s not like the fc is time limited or anything

1 Like

Contract ID 1-34-5736357-00
platform PC
Submitter name: stewiemitch1974
Contract Title: The Accidental Tourist
Briefing:
Well this haven island isn’t what the brochure said it would be!
The gift shop is terrible and would only sell me poisons but only if I found frogs and flowers
The Entertainment Rep tried to recruit me to a heist after I won his mediocre slap fight challenge
The Resort manager just lets people with automatic weapons lay around.
The Bar manager is under supplied and had me running around for coconuts and cigars
Then there is the guy who recommended this place to me when we were in Hikido

Brief Description: 4 accident kills (accidental tourist) and 1 pistol kill, no disguise , no recordings.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (47 in haven outfit)

2 Likes

Interesting idea. I try to complete it with pleasure!

2 Likes

can someone test my contract lol

Which one is it? My friend

in the wiki page theres a contract called rebellion: metal piracy, thats the one
if you want, you can do another one i made called masterchef: ambrose island

I understand the principle itself, but it’s too long and boring. Perhaps you have a nice, quick solution? Why didn’t you complete it yourself?

second opinion needed

Hmm

2 Likes

Thanks for playing my contract so fast :racehorse:
xmen

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-34-0864205-07
Platform: PC (EGS)
Submitter name: Mebiusdore
Contract title: 5 Bullet Special
Briefing: Hello agent, make sure to conserve your bullets and make sure that you do not miss a shot, otherwise this mission will be impossible, good luck.
Brief description: Bring in a custom 5mm pistol and kill all the targets with it, make sure to not waste a shot!
Optional restrictions: No pacifications
Featured contract image suggestion:

2 Likes

Save your ammunition. Great idea, well done! I played with pleasure. In my opinion, a complication could have been added - don’t change the starting disguise. Don’t know if you’ve thought about it or not, but custom 5mm can be put in a smuggled item and destroy the cameras with a regular gun.

1 Like

Folks is still submitting contracts when the submission deadline is [CLOSED]. :cowboy_hat_face:

Also, it’s still stickied in the main index… Which might be why them there folks is still submitting. :thinking:

1 Like

lol the point of the contract is to not smuggle in and doesnt matter if you change disguise, just kill them with 5mm, too bad if you miss the target’s head, thats the main point, dont miss

1 Like

you can submit until clemens says not to

1 Like