Official Community "Visit Ambrose" Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-24-8727559-82
Platform: Steam
Submitter name: Casetros

Contract Title: TICKET TO RIDE

Briefing:
On your last visit to Ambrose Island, you impressed Noel Crest so he invited you to join his crew. But before you can join, you must prove yourself by completing a heist on your own. Your target is the Milton-Fitzpatrick Bank in New York. You must steal all of the gold in the vault while wearing a bank robber disguise, then eliminate the four heads of security. Crest demands that you are not spotted by anyone for this to be considered a successful heist. If you can do this, you’ll have your one way ticket to joining Crest’s crew on Ambrose Island.

Brief Description:
In the description, I say that Noel Crest was impressed by you and wants you to join his crew. This is referencing the event on Ambrose where you can get this offer from Crest if you win the slapping competition. I went back and used my submission for the Bootleg & Buccaneers as inspiration. I wanted to use the idea of robbing the vault to get the golden shotgun again, but I wanted the challenge to be different. This contract is essentially split into two parts. In the first part, the player breaks into the vault, gets the shotgun, and uses it to kill the guard in the first target. After that, there are three more targets to kill. Two of them roam around the map, so how you kill them entirely depends on how quickly you are able to complete the first part of the contract. The final target is the guard in the second floor security hub. He walks around the hub in a short cycle and there are always people around him.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

7 Likes