Official Community "Visit Ambrose" Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 2-34-3453275-84
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: Scourge of the 47 Seas
Briefing:

Blimey! This old salt ne’er thought me bilge-sucking crew had the stones for mutiny. When I awoke from a clap of thunder, face down in the sands of Haven Island, the scurvy dogs had pilfered me ship!

Thar, I learnt they traded me plunder to the Haven landlubbers for new identities, but those lousy scallywags only put up enough coin for one face!

Whispers sailing on the ocean winds steered me to this here island where I’ll cleave those knaves to their briskets if it’s the last thing I do!

Brief Description:

In this melee contract, the Buccaneer seeks vengeance on his mutinous crew for robbing and deserting him on Haven Island while he was black out drunk. Before setting sail, they commissioned Tyson Williams’ identity reconstruction services but skimped on the procedure and all ended up with the same face. They should be easy to hunt down.

All weapons can be found on the island, but the right load out will save a lot of time and hassle. No pacifications optional.

Image Suggestions:

More Images

5 Likes