Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 1-09-4461600-34

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Azrael73

Contract Title: The Wickerman Returns

Briefing: Time for 47 to have some fun as the Wickerman again. Halloween is near to have some fun with your bat stars, devil duck and the molotov. More of a trick for them and a treat for 47, hehe.

Brief Description: Just an excuse for 47 to be the Wickerman again.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-15-1255463-34

Contract Title: Halloween canceled?..I think not!

Briefing: 47 wants to decorate his ICA safehouse in Sapienza for halloween but it has been sold. That lowlife lawyer is involved of course. Get yourself a halloween costume off the super fan then shoot him. Then use your bloody machete on the lawyer and his bodyguard. Next take out the new tenent and even the one upstairs. He knew about the illegal sale of that safehouse and the lawyer bribed him to stay quiet. Get your bloody revenge 47, happy halloween.

Brief Description: Just another excuse to use the super fan disguise I’m sure.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-22-0443655-34

Contract Title: Ding Dong Death

Briefing: 47 dressed up for halloween early and wants his candy now and cant wait. Just kill these people and loot their homes for sweets.

Brief Description: Just an excuse to use the clown outfit.

1 Like

For some reason that silhouette made me think of Arsene Lupin, being in France and all…very cool, btw.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-03-2282743-18

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: chipjohnson323

Contract Title: Closing the Gate to Hell

Briefing:
Good morning, 47. Your primary target is Father Francesco of the Church of Sapienza. Recent reports from our client indicate that the Father has recently become possessed by a demonic entity that wants him to sacrifice 2 mortals to add to Satan’s Army. This is of the utmost importance and secrecy, given that our client is the Pope himself. You must eliminate Father Francesco immediately. Now, this is where things get rather bleak. The Pope has asked you to take the Father’s disguise and fulfill his sinister mission with the Sacrificial Knife, as it is the only way to close the gate to Hell once and for all. Plan accordingly, 47.

Brief Description:
Eliminate Father Francesco in any suit with the Sacrificial Knife. Take the Father’s disguise and fulfill his sinister mission, all with the same knife, to close the Gate to Hell for good.

Image Suggestions:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-15-4603340-68
Platform: EGS
Submitter name: Dinozafr
Contract Title: Cassandra Snow: New Adventures
Briefing: Craig writting new novel about Cassandra Snow and you carefully listen…And you crate this novel in your mind, and you need end this one in your mind. Good luck Michael and Konstantin!
Brief Description: 5 target and five ways to eliminate the targets
Image Suggestions:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: much appreciated

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-02-9084621-34

Contract Title: Halloween horror in Paris

Briefing: 47 has come to Paris for Halloween. Time to get his killing groove on as a vampire. Use the bat stars and sacrificial knife to appease his bloodlust. Have fun and dont get caught.

Brief Description: Good excuse to use the vampire disguise to kill people.

1 Like

I didn’t think about it that way, probably because it’s too easy to hide the bodies. Still, sorry.
I’m not even sure if I maybe selected “non-accident targets have to be hidden” or “… must not be found” instead. I’ll check when I’m back home.

If IO is able to change things, I wouldn’t mind if that complication gets changed or removed, IF I messed that up.

2 Likes

Since im not on your platform i can’t play the contract myself, some contracts work like that, but most don’t, that’s all im going to say
If your new to contract making or want some tips on how to use certain things eith other things then consult the Hitman contract making guide on the forum.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-03-6022480-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Holly sinners

Briefing:

Halloween is the eve of All Hallows’ Day, so the “church theme” seems relevant to me. The contract is quick and uncomplicated.

3 Likes

banner_hitim

Contract ID: 2-21-8032918-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Hitman in the Iron Mask

Briefing:

Welcome to the Kingdom of Sgail, which is ruled by the ruthless King Edwards III. Your mission is to free a shackled prisoner rumoured to be the king’s identical twin brother, who is a skilled swordsman. Help him defeat his evil brother and the corrupt guards so that he can become the new king.

Brief Description:

Did you feel bad when you did not kill the Constant in the Isle of Sgail?, the constant is a Snake and should have been killed at the end of Hitman 2. Well, here is a chance for you.

In this contract you need to be a skilled swordsman such that you are not spotted by any means while taking out the two guards. Then you need to take out King Arthur III AKA The Constant, he will be highlighted in blue color.

This contract is based on “The Man in the Iron Mask” by Alexander Dumas where the bad king imprisons his identical twin brother in a cell with an iron helmet. The good brother escapes the prison and takes his brother’s throne and restores goodness in the kingdom.

Tip: To make it easy, you can send one of the guard downstairs by showing a weapon, illegal item or briefcase; or making him sick. Hope you enjoy this contract.

Image suggestion:
Many Thanks to @Mini for the below Screenshots -

or

8 Likes

Contract ID: 3-03-0786666-59

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Krkkit2012

Contract Title: The Bohemian of the Main Square Tower

Briefing: “No one knows who he is or how he came to live there. Fewer still know how he came to be under that chandelier.”

Brief Description: A modified version of one of my previous submissions, I hope to present a mildly challenging puzzle (very) loosely inspired by the Phantom of the Opera (as well as playing on the hippie trespassing in most of the rest of the main square building). It’s almost certainly not the most difficult NKO challenge but not every contract needs to be a sophisticated and intricate puzzle that takes hours to complete. Even though I dislike having more complications than targets and, especially, using “do not get spotted” in any capacity, all complications are optional and are more to tell the story of a haunted building where the threat is more implied than seen. Speaking of story, a wardrobe malfunction/miscalculation caused me to rethink my intended “suit only”. I realized that it doesn’t really matter what the unseen phantom wears, the story dictates he is unseen. Undetected, he is a force to be reckoned with (even/especially to the target, who might still be able to tell their tale from beyond); witnessed, he’s just a guy in duck hoodie. Also, I could throw more casual players a bone so… happy accident, I guess? :man_shrugging:

FC Image Suggestion: Same as my previous submission…

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-21-2577984-34

Contract Title: Shipwrecked on halloween

Briefing: Arrrr me ship sprang a leak and just managed to make it to docks of this island. Didnt bring much with me. It be halloween and i needs to find a way off this island and make it to the party before all the good rum and candy are gone. Time to explore a little. This place should have a helicopter i can steal. Anyone gets in me way they be going to davy jones locker.

Brief Description: Just a quick detour for 47, get off the island.

2 Likes

Hitman 3 Halloween Contract Submission

Contract ID: 2-28-0636489-29

Platform:. PS4

Submitter name: DogBiscui44

Contract Title: Undertaking Grave Business

Briefing:. Our client, the true undertaker, has learned that his former partner has been stealing business from him by impersonating him. To add insult to injury, his imposter has hired a team of shoddy grave diggers! Our client wants you, 47, to undertake this grave business on his behalf and dispose of them dressed as the imposter using your favorite weapon. I will leave you to prepare.

Brief Description: Kill the undertaker, take his disguise, kill all the shoddy gravediggers with your sniper rifle. No recordings, targets only, and you must exit using the hearse, of course. Happy Halloween!

And Featured Contract Image suggestion…

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-21-5469247-55
Platform: Playstation
Submitter Name: Kolnikov
Contract Title: Janus Rises From The Grave
Briefing: JANUS RISES FROM THE GRAVE… to carve a bloody swathe of DEATH through his own funeral! WHICH FACE WILL BE THE LAST YOU SEE? Filmed in incredible 47-O-VISION - so real you’ll swear the knife is in your own hand!
Brief Description: Once you’re in the burial robes and have the sacrificial knife in hand, it’s a fun route back up to Constantin and the Constant. Something to reward planners, but I suspect speedrunners will have fun competing for fastest time as well using a few common tricks.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

3 Likes

Contract ID:
2-21-1363564-00

Platform:
Playstaion4

Submitter name:
natnag

Contract Title:
GHOST OF SGAIL

BRIEFING:
There is anecdote that this island used to be a prison island and that a knight of absolution who became a ghost appears at night.
It is said that the knight appears on days when people gather on the island.
There will be a meeting in Providence tonight.
Maybe the rumored ghost knight will shouw up.

Brief Description:
Disguise yourself in knight’s armor and assassinate your targets.
It requires a little ingenuity.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-30-5719965-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Electric creature

Briefing:

Brief Description:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-21-1698044-00
Submitter name: HeavyMetal_Matt
Contract Title: Ghostly Grievances
Briefing:
This year, the Ark Society is holding their annual meeting on Halloween night after deciding it should be a spooky masquerade party as well.

But an angry Janus glares at them from beyond. “Those fools have forgotten about the principles I built my glorious society on! Now it’s all about partying, entertainment, indulgence…”
He’d love to teach them a lesson but can’t on his account of being dead, so you’ll have to play the role of his ghost.

Give them a Halloween night they’ll never forget.
Brief Description: 4 target mission. Three are in the upper castle and one in the chapel. All must be killed using the burial dagger while wearing Janus’ burial robes.
Suggested Image:

2 Likes

Contract ID:1-29-9298118-02
Platform:PC(Epic)
Submitter name:@Orange_725
Contract Title:Berlin Sugar Hunt

Briefing:Halloween has come, and the sugar giver in Berlin is not giving sugar, but contraband. So in order to punish him and the people who bought his things, this task was entrusted to my servants. But my servants couldn’t find a good opportunity, so I entrusted you to help me finish it. Time waits for no one. Good luck!

Brief Description:Looking for targets made me ponder for a long time. Suddenly, I found that there was a series of interactions among the prohibited goods sellers in Berlin, so I chose these targets. Halloween is about candy, not contraband.

Image suggestion

6 Likes