Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 1-02-6163765-29
Platform: Epic
Submitter name: Fenixsandr
Contract Title: The Four-eyed ghoul
Briefing:

Complications: No knockouts, time limit.

4 Likes

You can, just make sure to remove your image showing the complications and replace it with the new image, and any other image with the contract ID on as that will confuse people who see the image as you’ll need to remake the contract!

1 Like

I finally got time to check on the complications, bodies from accidents and poison kills may be found, but there’s the “all bodies must be hidden” complication as well.
It’s still not that bad from my perspective, since the hiding spots for the bodies are very close if not even right next to them, and two accident kills happen in the same room, the second one would fail if the target finds the first’s body. There’s only up to two instances where a non-accident body can be found or where you can be seen pulling it around, that just requires a little bit of timing, nothing more.

I can give you a detailed description/walkthrough if this isn’t enough “justification” and/or if you’re interested in more info.
Please take no offense, I just don’t know how else I should phrase it (English isn’t my first language).

I’m not that new to contract creation, I just haven’t done it for quite a while (I made some not-featured contracts for Hitman 2016, never had the time for making any for 2), which is probably the reason why my old forum account doesn’t exist anymore.
Maybe you saw one or two (“The Ritual” and “The Delgado Legacy” were my favorites, but ForTheSeven destroyed the former with some speedrun tricks and the latter got overshadowed by a rather similar one).

3 Likes

I have found it easier to edit your original post with the updated contract ID and revise any photos. It will also be less confusing.

I did this a couple of months ago and the correct contract was featured. Others have done this in the past.

1 Like

All is cool then! Also I’m mighty impressed that you’ve learned English! Good for you. :heart: :+1:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-15-9673039-00
Platform: PC (Epic Games)
Submitter Name: HeavyMetal_Matt
Contract Title: Murder by Moonlight
Briefing:

Description: This is a 5 target mission. All targets must be killed while wearing the Super Fan disguise, but they all must be killed using different weapons:

All weapons can be found within the mission except for the fiber wire, which you must bring in yourself.
There are two complications, and both are optional:

Suggested Thumbnail Image(s):

Note: This has been updated, since one of the optional objectives in the last version could not be fulfilled

1 Like

Done.
If you don’t want your original contract be considered, you better delete the post to avoid possible confusions

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-02-3314684-78

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: SirCallywag

Contract title: The Vengence of Count 47

Briefing:These foolish mortals have trespassed on the ancient palace of Count 47. Rise from your eternal slumber, don your silk robes and enact the ultimate revenge by casting these vagabonds from your dwelling. Permanently. Happy Halloween!

Brief description: This is a parody of the Count Dracula movies as in this mission you must sneak into the attic and get the vampire magician outfit before slowly isolating your targets and getting close enough to get an unarmed kill (to mimic Draculas iconic blood sucking attack) on each. Almost every kill requires thought and stealth to get the targets in the perfect position to get an unnoticed kill. I also chose to add one optional complication of not getting caught by cameras as it is common knowledge that vampires are invisible in mirrors.

Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-05-8994757-78

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: SirCallywag

Contract title: Scary Movie Time!

Briefing:

Brief description: you must travel to the production of a horror movie and eliminate crew members in accidents.

2 Likes

Just so there’s a contract for every season (and people who only bought Hitman 3 without 1 and 2), I managed to make a third and last one for this.

Contract ID: 1-28-1799464-94

Platform: PC (Steam)

Submitter name: Tim Timsen

Contract Title: Why not the Gardener?

Briefing:
“The Butler did it!” - “A family member did it!” - “It was suicide!”
How dare they!?
As if a gardener wouldn’t know about poisonous plants (and other ways to get rid of people)!

Show them how wrong they are and what a simple, unsuspected gardener is capable of by killing off the suspects “the green way”, retiring the so-called “private investigator” responsible for this terrible deduction, and adding a little something to the rubber duck collection of the one who hired that offensive slouch.

Brief Description:
Since there are only 2 suspects and suicide as dialogue options in the story, this is the chance for a gardener to be the murderer.
Imagine some sort of alternate universe/dimension/whatever in which the private investigator already named the suspects and mentioned the possibility of suicide, but it actually went differently, and you have to correct his mistake by making it look like a (now enraged) gardener did it.
4 targets (which should be obvious by now), 2 being thrown melee kills, 2 being loud kills, you only fail when you change your disguise, everything else is optional for SA.

(Not everything you can see in the contract image is needed, I just thought it’d look neat.)

Contract Image:

Maybe not very Halloween-ish for most people, but… well… murder happens.

4 Likes

Decided against my old one and changed the target and added a complication (suit only)

Contract ID: 1-18-8902745-03 (Epic)

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: Jeff’s Nightmare

Briefing

TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF
TIME TO DIE JEFF

Brief Description:

All you really have to do is eliminate Jeff with a Striker! Easy right? No, this is Patient Zero so everyone is hostile to 47’s suit disguise. What makes this even more difficult is that you only have one starting location and one pickup area so think wisely on what you bring.

Why the Striker you ask? It ends the pain faster.
Also you can find the Striker on the map just difficult to get to.

Target(s) + In-Game Briefing

Featured Contract Image:
(reused image lel)

2 Likes

I know, submitting an actual normal contract for once… hope I haven’t let you guys down :weary:
Recreation of an H2 contract that didn’t get selected.

On one side of Halloween is Hawke’s Bay Anniversary Day (21 Oct, which is the morning these contracts will go live in New Zealand) and the other is Guy Fawkes Day (5 Nov), so I’ve combined them into this seasonal contract which isn’t too hard to fulfil, and allows for a few options (disguise or nah? KO or make people go away by other means? Car or propane tank? etc)

Guy Hawkes Day

Contract ID: 1-20-1959237-04
Platform: EGS
Submitter name: Kevin Rudd
Contract Title: Guy Hawkes Day
Briefing:

It’s Hawke’s Bay Anniversary Day and the council has forgotten the fireworks. Our client, Guy Hawkes, is settling in the for the night in his boat off the coast of Hawke’s Bay and wants us to provide a fireworks show.

An odd contract, but we’ve spent all our Halloween budget already so the board says we must take all the jobs we can get.

Yours forever,

D

Brief Description: Kill a trio of clones with an accident explosion. Conveniently they’re located right next to a ute full of gasoline and flares

Image Suggestion: Pick your fave, I couldn’t decide

6 Likes

cough cough hcce cough cough
If IOI go on there word that is a “modded” contract and thus ain’t allowed. Good idea tho. Yet again Urben was featured like 4 batches ago with one, so you might be lucky.

hcce is allowed, as long the kill conditions is realistically achievable

2 Likes

Is it??? What sorta things can you use?

since hcce allows specific kill conditions, you cant kill someone with a weapon that is not map/version exclusive (eg using a hitman 1 unlock on a hitman 3 map contract), and stuff like killing someone with an apple or muffin is not allowed

I knew that wasn’t allowed even though it ain’t a glitch, it’s just the player knowing health can make certain throwing items can kill eg the Banana :banana: or the Apple :green_apple:

Contract ID: 2-28-9961942-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Never Dartmoor

Briefing: I’m sick of this job for a fake funeral and these ravens keep screaming in my ears “Never Dartmoor”. I will not tolerate this anymore. I’m going to kill the lazy bastards who didn’t help me get rid of these damn birds and Alexa Carlisle for making me create a fake funeral for her. It makes sense the ravens said what they said. I’ll never come back to this place ever again once i’m done with them and leave after giving them all coffins unseen.

Brief Description:
in reference to Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Raven”.

Targets

Complications

Image suggestions

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-24-0745705-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Death Takes Manhattan

Briefing: A brutish Murderer has made his way to New York all the way from the lake of a camp to reign death upon the Milton Fitzpatrick bank. Watch as one by one his victims fall by his cold dead hands in the city that never sleeps. He will make sure the city finally slumbers permanently.

Brief Description:
a reference to some of the kills from the movie “Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan”

Targets

Complications

Image suggestion

to make sure the higher ups know i made this and the raven one before the deadline.

3 Likes

@plantspeaker @Charlie_Farmer we’ve had both Food Kills and HCCE contracts chosen by IOI to be featured, and Clemens haven’t said anything that might indicate that both these things won’t be chosen anymore.

Tho he should ban food kills, these are never fun

1 Like