Official Community HALLOWEEN šŸŽƒ Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

I finally got time to check on the complications, bodies from accidents and poison kills may be found, but thereā€™s the ā€œall bodies must be hiddenā€ complication as well.
Itā€™s still not that bad from my perspective, since the hiding spots for the bodies are very close if not even right next to them, and two accident kills happen in the same room, the second one would fail if the target finds the firstā€™s body. Thereā€™s only up to two instances where a non-accident body can be found or where you can be seen pulling it around, that just requires a little bit of timing, nothing more.

I can give you a detailed description/walkthrough if this isnā€™t enough ā€œjustificationā€ and/or if youā€™re interested in more info.
Please take no offense, I just donā€™t know how else I should phrase it (English isnā€™t my first language).

Iā€™m not that new to contract creation, I just havenā€™t done it for quite a while (I made some not-featured contracts for Hitman 2016, never had the time for making any for 2), which is probably the reason why my old forum account doesnā€™t exist anymore.
Maybe you saw one or two (ā€œThe Ritualā€ and ā€œThe Delgado Legacyā€ were my favorites, but ForTheSeven destroyed the former with some speedrun tricks and the latter got overshadowed by a rather similar one).

3 Likes