Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

My username for all the contacts is Wigglyweevil211
And my platform for all of them is Xbox.
Title: Room 205
Contract ID: 3-08-8963304-17
Brief description: This contact is based off the book written by Stephen King: Room 1408. Of course i changed it to match 47’s suite number: Room 205. The kills are also linked to the movie and book. Don’t enter the room you won’t last 5 minutes.

![Hitman 3 Screenshot 2022.10.07 - 11.44.51.55|690x388]

Title: Fright (ening movie) night
Contract ID: 3-02-4063146-17
Brief description; I sat down and watched the first Fright Night and thought wow! The Paris Vampire Magician disguise would be perfect for this, i also recreated some kis throughout the movie with the fibre wire as the strangling kill or the melle as the stake through the heart. Enjoy this frightening Night.

Title: Ohh Mr. Sandman
Contract ID: 3-20-2719134-17
Brief description: i made this contact before the roadmap was released so i used the Raven suit and i linked it to the song Oh Mr. Sandman AND the horror figure.

Title: Murder he throat
Contract ID: 3-15-2885814-17
Brief description: Clearly based off of Muder She Wrote, i wanted a contract that could switch up the (quite frankly) boring Super fan and melee combo, i did this by using some more interesting targets that you can set up some isolations for the non accident kills whilst still getting sub 3 minutes (even less if your really fast!)

Title: Musical entertainment murders
Contract ID: 3-21-9731207-17
Brief description: I found a easy way to go dark with the Entertainer disguise and the viking ace nearby to help players find both items, enjoy this horror inspired contract.

Title: Fashion magicians and wine
Contract ID: 3-02-0946491-17
Brief description: Paris is a great place to link the best parts of every contact: Routing, Speedrunning and enjoyment. This contact is perfect.

Title: Kitchen nightmare
Contract ID: 3-21-4425951-17
Brief description: Based of the funny TV series by Gordon Ramsay: Kitchen Nightmares. It’s something different i guess.

Title: Falling red blood grapes
Contract ID: 3-31-2690814-17
Brief description: Mendoza is a living nightmare… Quite literally! :joy: Excuse the jokes, anyway back on track, Mendoza is the perfect map for some classic hitman horror murder, enjoy!

Title: Hirsch (harsh) uprising
Contract ID: 3-29-0536305-17
Brief description: This contract was made to show what happens when Rolf needs to let of some steam, for new players i made Rolf a target to let them know were you cannget his disguise from, the shotgun is also nearby, it’s a loud shotgun so get ready!

Title: Biker battleaxe bashing!
Contract ID: 3-29-2637378-17
Brief description: This contact was designed to be played like a maniac, don’t worry SA is possible, it is alos a great routing contract and lots of enjoyment will be had with it.

I know this is alot of contracts! I got busy! :joy: :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes