Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID : 1-10-6018450-05
Platform : PC (Epic Games)
Submitter Name : Faiz51
Contract Title : Aka Manto, The Toilet Paper Ghost

Briefing : Aka Manto, also known as Red Cape is a Japanese urban legend about a masked spirit who wears a red cloak, and who appears to people using toilets in public or school bathrooms. Accounts of the legend vary, but one consistent element of the story is that the spirit will ask the occupant of a toilet a question. In some versions, he will ask if they want red paper or blue paper, though other versions identify the choices as a red cloak or a blue cloak, or as a red cape or a blue cape. Choosing either option will result in the individual being killed, so the individual must ignore the spirit, run away, or reject both options in order to survive.

Brief Description : Initially I want to make a Mummy theme contract using Jason Portman’s disguise, killing using his mummy bandages so that’s why the contract using fiber wire. But then, I notice that there is no fiber wire in Hokkaido so i think maybe using toilet paper will do. Then, I stuck at writing Briefing, forcing me to google and there it is, Japanese Urban legend Aka Manto, perfectly fit my imagination. So I scrap the Mummy theme and go for Aka Manto.

As always, be careful about the disguise.

Targets

_____Ellinor Yasuda

_____Ray Miller

_____Genta Kakuta

_____James Carey

Featured Contract Image :

9 Likes