Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 1-27-4811870-53

Platform: Steam (PC)

Submitter name: SmartCasual

Contract Title: The Graveyard Shift Revisited

Briefing:

47 -Clera here, we accessed the dongle you put into Carniwarez Inc. 20 years ago and found footage of our agent The Ghost with a copy in a server in Dubai

We need you to infiltrate the offices there and delete it to keep project S3K secret. Since they are required to sign anyone accessing the server, you will need to eliminate everyone in the security rooms

Keep in mind that souls can come back to haunt you today, so DON’T set them free

You will find your disguise in the locker no 137

Good luck

Brief Description:

I wanted to make a Halloween themed contract, that also celebrates the 20 years of H2:SA. There are 5 targets but they are all in two very close locations, so you can commit a horrific massacre without fearing to loose SA (You will loose 5 stars, but I don´t think a lot of people would mind). Most H2:SA missions have only 1 exit, so this contract continues this tradition (the exit is the elevator shaft). Recordings are obviously a complication, since the briefing wants you to destroy some as the primary goal, so leaving one wouldn´t be very professional. And then The Ghost and the S3K are just nods to Atrioc(my fav H3 streamer lol).

Image suggestion:

I hope I didn´t forgot anything :blush:

3 Likes