Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 2-29-9669352-81

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: NOREL_XL

Contract Title: The Copycat Killer

Briefing: Welcome back 47. Your primary target has recently moved to Berlin, Germany. He changed his appearance to stay undercover. We’ve managed to track down 4 possible victims, one of them responsible for all the recent deaths. Unfortunately, We don’t have any further information, so our plan is to eliminate all duplicates. While some innocents might die, a lot more will occur if the target isn’t dealt with. Make sure to spook some along the way. Happy Haunting!

Brief Description: this contract happens on Halloween night when a mass murderer had changed his identity and no way to recognize him. must take down anyone that looks exactly like him.

Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-10-6018450-05
Platform : PC (Epic Games)
Submitter Name : Faiz51
Contract Title : Aka Manto, The Toilet Paper Ghost

Briefing : Aka Manto, also known as Red Cape is a Japanese urban legend about a masked spirit who wears a red cloak, and who appears to people using toilets in public or school bathrooms. Accounts of the legend vary, but one consistent element of the story is that the spirit will ask the occupant of a toilet a question. In some versions, he will ask if they want red paper or blue paper, though other versions identify the choices as a red cloak or a blue cloak, or as a red cape or a blue cape. Choosing either option will result in the individual being killed, so the individual must ignore the spirit, run away, or reject both options in order to survive.

Brief Description : Initially I want to make a Mummy theme contract using Jason Portman’s disguise, killing using his mummy bandages so that’s why the contract using fiber wire. But then, I notice that there is no fiber wire in Hokkaido so i think maybe using toilet paper will do. Then, I stuck at writing Briefing, forcing me to google and there it is, Japanese Urban legend Aka Manto, perfectly fit my imagination. So I scrap the Mummy theme and go for Aka Manto.

As always, be careful about the disguise.

Targets

_____Ellinor Yasuda

_____Ray Miller

_____Genta Kakuta

_____James Carey

Featured Contract Image :

9 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-4811870-53

Platform: Steam (PC)

Submitter name: SmartCasual

Contract Title: The Graveyard Shift Revisited

Briefing:

47 -Clera here, we accessed the dongle you put into Carniwarez Inc. 20 years ago and found footage of our agent The Ghost with a copy in a server in Dubai

We need you to infiltrate the offices there and delete it to keep project S3K secret. Since they are required to sign anyone accessing the server, you will need to eliminate everyone in the security rooms

Keep in mind that souls can come back to haunt you today, so DON’T set them free

You will find your disguise in the locker no 137

Good luck

Brief Description:

I wanted to make a Halloween themed contract, that also celebrates the 20 years of H2:SA. There are 5 targets but they are all in two very close locations, so you can commit a horrific massacre without fearing to loose SA (You will loose 5 stars, but I don´t think a lot of people would mind). Most H2:SA missions have only 1 exit, so this contract continues this tradition (the exit is the elevator shaft). Recordings are obviously a complication, since the briefing wants you to destroy some as the primary goal, so leaving one wouldn´t be very professional. And then The Ghost and the S3K are just nods to Atrioc(my fav H3 streamer lol).

Image suggestion:

I hope I didn´t forgot anything :blush:

3 Likes

If you have a contract for more than one platform, please specify their IDs for respective platforms.
Contracts are not cross-platform and have a unique ID on each platform.
If you put additional store by mistake, please correct it and check if your ID corresponds the platform

@Charlie_Farmer I remember you had a problem with your displayed gametag in the summary list before, so if you want another one to be displayed in the list, mention it in the post.
Submissions which don’t have gametags specified receive the post author name by default.

Generally, I suggest everyone to copy the submission template from the initial post and just fill it in while composing their post

3 Likes

Totally forgot! :joy: my bad!

Contract ID: 1-16-1314310-36
Platform: Steam PC
Submitter Name: The Mafia (On Steam)

Contract Title: The Shiny Head
Briefing: On a cold October night, the Himmapan will become the grounds of an event that’s as old as time, One man with an axe, lots of victims.

The ghost of Jack Torrance has risen once again, and this time he’s possessed 47’s body! He wants to relive his golden days and has decided to recreate his most thrilling murders. Four victims of the axe, and one brutally shot in the head.

Good night, and good luck 47.

Brief Description: The contract is obviously inspired by The Shining and is set in the dreary, nighttime Bangkok. It follows the same kills the movie employed. Four people are murdered by an axe, and one is shot in the head. Four out of Five of the targets must be killed in the suit. No complications are used to make it easier for experimentation.

Targets:

Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

The Source, nice! I might make one on the Source tomorrow.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-10-6090807-48
Platform: Epic
Submitter name on epic games: Dr.Torba
Contract Title: Realistic decorations
image_2022-10-11_191812612
Brief Description: Kill Amos Dexter with lethal poison disguised as the motorcyclist, Carlton Smith with an accident explosion disguised as the baseball player, and Hideyo Shibata the security guard in the security room with a shotgun disguised as the helicopter pilot. Optional complications are No bodies found and No recordings

Image:

6 Likes

One of my favorite map variations. I hate regular Bangkok though, funny how it is.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-15-3912412-55
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: Kolnikov
Contract Title: Giallo
Briefing:
“The lawyer was the target, of course! But it would raise too many questions to have it be an obvious professional hit. Better if it were simply the work of a common, everyday axe maniac - eh?”

From the US dub of Ario Dargento’s “Death Has 47 Vices” (1974)

Brief Description:
Inspired by Italian giallo cinema - a mix of bloody, violent slasher and whodunnit thriller - 47 heads to Italy to star in a giallo of his own. The formula of a murder being pinned on a random knife killer is a well-worn one in the genre - but since it’s easy to get hold of a knife on this map, I went with the axe. Getting it across town from one end to the other makes for a fun puzzle, especially since the quickest way is through the heavily guarded room of one of the regular targets - and in order to keep up your axe murderer alibi, there can be No Pacifications…

Featured Contract Images Suggestions:

(I’ve spotted a few other Super Fan/Fire Axe contracts - I guess it was an obvious choice for Halloween. Oh well!)

7 Likes

A contract was made. Sapienza is a beautiful city. But under smiling faces and sunny weather, dark secrets are hiding. Smiling faces hide an evil nature, and evil, evil is everywhere under the sun. Wake up, 47…

Name: Day Of The Living Dead
Platform: EPIC
CID: 1-03-9625715-96
Theme: Halloween
Contract: Timing and precise with a luck!

4 Likes

Almost the exact same targets too.

1 Like

Hallowe’en Contract:
Title: An Argentine 'allowe’en
Platform: XBox
Creator: SeweDemp
ID: 3-31-2408926-98

Briefing: Forty-seven is feeling strange this Halloween. Restlessness has him in its grip. Every death needs to be ironic. Every disguise needs to be used. Zero wasted opportunities. Everything will be perfect once Forty-seven celebrates his Halloween.

Details: Three targets: Aron Ford with an axe in a suit; Corvo Black with a fibre wire as Aron Ford; Kenneth Flower fall accident as Corvo Black. SA. No insta fails. Time limit.

Notes: The deaths are meant to be ironic, so the lawyer is “axed” a question; Corvo gets a basic assassination; Flower gets “drowned” (if dumped in the correct place!).

2 Likes

Suggested loadout:

Cover:

2 Likes

20221011_202537
Nooook we have the same target!!!

3 Likes

banner_a_scary_contract

Contract ID: 2-09-0613913-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: A Scary Contract

Briefing:

47 found a paper note inside the Scarecrow in Colorado which says -
“Scare kill the four culprits who murdered me, and my soul shall be free from this body”.

Brief Description:

There are only 6 Featured Contract selected from Colorado, let’s make Colorado an interesting map!!
In this contract, you need to disguise as the Scarecrow and take out four scattered targets using any methods. Some of us try the taser kill on guards as a free kill, but not in this case, and we must choose any alternate way. Two targets are among a group of people which will make it a bit challenging yet interesting contract whereas two of them are easy to isolate. Cheers!!

:japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:
Warning: Be aware do not search what’s inside a scarecrow in any farm in real life, there might be evil spirit possessed in it, trust me there is always a spirit.
:japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Image suggestion:

or

8 Likes

Looks fun for routing! Stupid limited likes, I’ll like it tomorrow! :joy:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-7605971-77

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: Drecito47

Contract Title: Halloween: Initiation Night - The Raver

Briefing: Halloween night has arrived, and it’s time for your initiation into the Hell-Ravers gang. There’s a rave party taking place in Berlin. In order to be a member of the gang, you must eliminate five targets that are going to be attending the party. We are going to supply you with our signature rave outfit and put you on the VIP list under a fake alias. We left the basement door unlocked for your escape, where we will meet you on the other side to greet you in.

Brief Description: I believe this contract is a cool/fun halloween theme contract wearing the rave suit only and a story to fit the theme … four of the targets are any kill method to give players freedom on how they want to eliminate those targets and one target is fiber wire kill … I think it’s a well rounded contract for all type of players … I hope you and the community will enjoy it :jack_o_lantern:

Featured Contract Image

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-1100580-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: The curse of the old house

Briefing:
brief

Brief Description:

4 Likes

Contract ID:3-02-2311565-39

Platform:XBOX

Submitter name:mouhlito2156

Contract Title:VAMPIRE IN THE GARDEN

Briefing:
Jason Portman, a character in Situs Inversus, is obsessed with Helmut Kruger and is getting plastic surgery to imitate him. When Portman is seen again in The Last Resort, Portman only moderately resembles him.
And due to his obsession with him, he wanted to liquidate him to replace him ,And in his own way

5 Likes