Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

banner_a_scary_contract

Contract ID: 2-09-0613913-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: A Scary Contract

Briefing:

47 found a paper note inside the Scarecrow in Colorado which says -
“Scare kill the four culprits who murdered me, and my soul shall be free from this body”.

Brief Description:

There are only 6 Featured Contract selected from Colorado, let’s make Colorado an interesting map!!
In this contract, you need to disguise as the Scarecrow and take out four scattered targets using any methods. Some of us try the taser kill on guards as a free kill, but not in this case, and we must choose any alternate way. Two targets are among a group of people which will make it a bit challenging yet interesting contract whereas two of them are easy to isolate. Cheers!!

:japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:
Warning: Be aware do not search what’s inside a scarecrow in any farm in real life, there might be evil spirit possessed in it, trust me there is always a spirit.
:japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Image suggestion:

or

8 Likes

Looks fun for routing! Stupid limited likes, I’ll like it tomorrow! :joy:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-7605971-77

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: Drecito47

Contract Title: Halloween: Initiation Night - The Raver

Briefing: Halloween night has arrived, and it’s time for your initiation into the Hell-Ravers gang. There’s a rave party taking place in Berlin. In order to be a member of the gang, you must eliminate five targets that are going to be attending the party. We are going to supply you with our signature rave outfit and put you on the VIP list under a fake alias. We left the basement door unlocked for your escape, where we will meet you on the other side to greet you in.

Brief Description: I believe this contract is a cool/fun halloween theme contract wearing the rave suit only and a story to fit the theme … four of the targets are any kill method to give players freedom on how they want to eliminate those targets and one target is fiber wire kill … I think it’s a well rounded contract for all type of players … I hope you and the community will enjoy it :jack_o_lantern:

Featured Contract Image

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-1100580-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: The curse of the old house

Briefing:
brief

Brief Description:

4 Likes

Contract ID:3-02-2311565-39

Platform:XBOX

Submitter name:mouhlito2156

Contract Title:VAMPIRE IN THE GARDEN

Briefing:
Jason Portman, a character in Situs Inversus, is obsessed with Helmut Kruger and is getting plastic surgery to imitate him. When Portman is seen again in The Last Resort, Portman only moderately resembles him.
And due to his obsession with him, he wanted to liquidate him to replace him ,And in his own way

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-3274373-79

Platform: Playstation 4

Submitter name: lukefsje

Contract Title: Mischief Night, 47’s Delight

Briefing: It’s Halloween season on Ambrose Island, and most of the town residents are ready to celebrate! However, there are a few people who’d rather stay indoors, and even locked their houses to keep out and trick or treaters. The nerve! Your mission, 47, is to “prank” them in any way you see fit. Of course, you should make sure that nobody sees your “pranks” in action. Wear your favorite costume, and have fun!

Brief Description: I chose Ambrose Island because it has the fewest amount of Featured Contracts on it. I also wanted to experiment with a more open-ended contract that allows any sort of kill methods and disguises.

Contract Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

glad to be back from my break from Hitman :grin: hopefully you guys enjoy this contract!

Contract ID: 1-16-3035333-89

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Georgikens

Contract Title: The Butcher Of Bangkok

Briefing: Some say a vengeful spirit haunts the halls of the Himmapan Hotel. They say a former cook met a grisly death and emerges every fifty years to take revenge on the hotel’s workers. There is no evidence that this story is true, but who are we to ruin their fun 47? Muahahahahahaha!

Brief Description: Sneak around corners while not getting spotted, just like a ghost! Navigate around the observant militia members to take your rightful revenge :smiling_imp:

Image:

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-16-5973533-67

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: The Axe-terminator

Briefing: For as long as the Himmapan has stood, every 13th Halloween has seen the grisly axe murders of staff, guests, and the hotel manager. The few who’ve seen the killer and lived to tell the tale say it is a being of unrelenting determination that does not rest until its terrible task is done.

Brief Description: A four target contract set on “The Source” map for its night setting. Targets are killed with fire axe (melee) while dressed as the exterminator. The fire axe is plentiful on this map so players should have ample ways to obtain one for each target. No bodies found and not being caught on camera are the two complications.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

Contract ID: 1-15-2000768-67

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: The Spooky Strangler

Briefing:
In one’s abode at night
Beware the Spook’s dreadful might
Icy steel on the nape tight
Forever darkness is one’s final sight

Brief Description: The theme for the contract is that those safe at home at night in Sapienza are not safe at all. While dressed as the superfan, the player breaks into the apartments of the three targets and strangles them with the fibre wire. No bodies found and no one seeing you do an illegal action are the complications.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

3 Likes

time to make this contract a living hell

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-3664803-33

Platform: PlayStation 4

Submitter name: KILLERTHUG27

Contract Title: A Nightmare In Ambrose Island

Briefing: Now I have story that I’d like to tell about this guy you all know him. He had them scared as hell! He comes to them at night after they crawl into bed. He’s Burnt up like a weenie and his name is 47!
He wears the same hat and sweater every single day and even if it’s hot. Outside he wears it anyway! He’s Gone when they awake but, he shows up when they asleep. They can’t believe that there’s a nightmare, on Ambrose Island!

Brief Description: From the Movie, A Nightmare From Elm Street.
1, 2 47’s Coming 4 U!
3, 4 Better lock your door.
5, 6 Grab your Crucifix.
7, 8 Better stay up late.
9, 10 Never sleep again.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

10 Likes

Contract ID: 1-09-4576015-89

Submitter name: Georgikens

Contract Title: Baptism By Fire

Briefing:
An apricot orchard,
autumnal and cold,
tall reeds shuffle,
bend, and fold,
look inside,
lo and behold,
a bald man sits, looks young, sounds old.

Happy Halloween! :wink:

Brief Description: Shuffle through the Coloradoan reeds and take out your targets :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Contract ID: 2-10-0373192-84
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: Shibito
Briefing:

He was the fastest
But they rigged the race for death
Now he is awake

Brief Description:

A Japanese horror story/haiku about an undefeated motorcyclist rising from the dead to get revenge on those who conspired to win big against the favorite in a street race by sabotaging his motorcycle.

And an opportunity for a little fun with iridescent katana.

Image Suggestions:

6 Likes

Contract ID: 1-30-2162666-02

Platform: PC (Stadia)

Submitter name: KizNews

Contract Title: The Night Slayer

Briefing: 47, I recommend looking into this case.
The Night Slayer was a killer active through 1987-1997,
He would only kill people who were dating or were friends, his first targets were 2 friends and 2 lovers. The ICA has been contacted by a man who wants to know how The Night Slayer killed his targets, he wants you to recreate his first murders for studying. All targets were found with stab wounds so I recommend using a knife.
Good luck Agent.
Screenshot 2022-10-07 9.16.58 AM

Brief Description: You have been hired by a man to kill people just like The Night Slayer did, the complication for all target kills is melee, I recommend using a knife but yeah.
Screenshot 2022-10-07 9.16.26 AM

Image Suggestion:

Screenshot 2022-10-06 7.06.56 PM

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-10-2568161-22

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Castet77

Contract Title: I AM THE DOCTOR NOW!

Briefing:
47, The ICA Halloween Party with Diana starts in just a couple hours, what are you still doing in Hokkaido? Get yourself a nice disguise, perhaps you could come dressed as this famous celebrity-doctor, Akira Nakamura? That silly wig will make our guests entertained for sure!

Get into character. Some of the medical staff are not really convinced with your new outfit. Practice some injections. That Katashito guy, just push his buttons.

And get to the chopper if you want to be on time!

Brief Description:
47’s mission is to impersonate Akira Nakamura and deal with co-workers that are questioning his halloween costume choice. To get into character, kill conditions suggest he does so by practicing injections on his targets. All bodies can be hidden, but it is not required by the contract. Sneaking on the suspecting targets is the challenge. Player should take full advantage of the starting loadout to complete the kill conditions.

There are many historical examples of individuals impersonating doctors and performing medical procedures that did not end well for the patients. Fake spooky doctor, experimenting and playing games, eliminating those who question his authority is my concept for the halloween theme.

Image suggestion:

Note: It’s my first submission, I made some typos in the in-game contract briefing. If there is an option to edit it and fix it, I would appreciate the instructionson how to do it. I can also remake the contract with the briefing fixed.

7 Likes

From the recommended feature contract image. It does look like it is reference to the alien movie And the suit fits well into that part

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-22-5680859-69

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: Canucklehead X

Contract Title: Christmas Creep

Briefing

Is it just me, or is the Christmas Season getting earlier each year? For years, there has been an ongoing battle of seasons and Halloween is the only one that prevents the Christmas season from starting early. Halloween is holding on, but it is slowly losing ground. Tired of this stalemate, Santa has target the organizers of the annual Halloween Party in a Whittleton Creek community and has sent his avatar to deliver the gift of death.

Brief Description

Here’s my submission for the Xmas Featured Contracts. Wait, what do you mean it’s October and Halloween? How come all I see are Xmas decorations and items at Walmart or Costco right now? Well, if Halloween can’t stop Xmas at big box stores, neither can Clemens.

This contract pokes fun at the ongoing Christmas Creep in retail with Santa going after Halloween parties. And if this contract doesn’t get picked, I guess I have a submission lined up for December. :grin:

Image Suggestion

I’m sure Richard’s expression of despair mirrors most people’s reaction to seeing Xmas items in retail in September and October.

8 Likes

Contract ID: 3-09-6609884-09

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Wah Guy

Contract Title: The tale of the scarecrow

Briefing: It’s time to haunt and it looks like it’s a militia camp that will be scared for life. The scarecrow will cause accidents in order to give a spook to all.

Brief Description: Legends say the scarecrow is able to cause any accident like electrocution or explosion. It’s time you make a legend, a reality in this world. Eliminate the targets like how legends have said.

Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-2320832-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: The Final Nightmare

Briefing: When ever they sleep i sneak into their dreams. It is when i strike at them and slaughter them at their weakest moment. I know what they dream and i know what they fear. When i’m in their head they end up in my world for i am the master of dreams. Tonight this will be the night they sleep forever.

Brief Description:

Targets

Complications

Image suggestion

@DJLMAN27 shit you and i had the same idea. well the kills are different so there isn’t any plagiarism here. though i think yer gonna get featured.

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-2996480-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Trash From The Street

Briefing: I’ve found an acidic booze called “Flying Viper” by my homeless friend. It came from a liquor store owner who sold it to other homeless people. He said the last guy who drank it melted straight down a toilet never to be seen again. I thought about using this little viper to get back at a couple of people who wronged me. never anger a hobo who has a deadly weapon.

Brief Description:
this contract is a reference to a horror comedy movie called “Street Trash”.

Targets

Image suggestions

also i’m wondering if auto-correcting the mistake i made in the briefing here prevents me from getting featured. is that a thing?

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-29-5050058-05
Platform : PC (Epic Games)
Submitter Name : Faiz51
Contract Title : No Candies, You Can Dies

Briefing : I just want some candies
Brief Description : The short briefing is enough for expressing the Florida Man’s feeling because he had searching for candies for hours but non of them have it. He doesn’t want all, he just want some of it. We must share happiness (or horror) in Halloween season and candy play a big part of the tradition.

Targets

___Rolf Hirschmuller

___Michail "Mishoo" Nenkov

___Gerald Grotti

___Manfred Messmann

Featured Contract Image :

Other suggested images

4 Likes