Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 1-30-2162666-02

Platform: PC (Stadia)

Submitter name: KizNews

Contract Title: The Night Slayer

Briefing: 47, I recommend looking into this case.
The Night Slayer was a killer active through 1987-1997,
He would only kill people who were dating or were friends, his first targets were 2 friends and 2 lovers. The ICA has been contacted by a man who wants to know how The Night Slayer killed his targets, he wants you to recreate his first murders for studying. All targets were found with stab wounds so I recommend using a knife.
Good luck Agent.
Screenshot 2022-10-07 9.16.58 AM

Brief Description: You have been hired by a man to kill people just like The Night Slayer did, the complication for all target kills is melee, I recommend using a knife but yeah.
Screenshot 2022-10-07 9.16.26 AM

Image Suggestion:

Screenshot 2022-10-06 7.06.56 PM

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-10-2568161-22

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Castet77

Contract Title: I AM THE DOCTOR NOW!

Briefing:
47, The ICA Halloween Party with Diana starts in just a couple hours, what are you still doing in Hokkaido? Get yourself a nice disguise, perhaps you could come dressed as this famous celebrity-doctor, Akira Nakamura? That silly wig will make our guests entertained for sure!

Get into character. Some of the medical staff are not really convinced with your new outfit. Practice some injections. That Katashito guy, just push his buttons.

And get to the chopper if you want to be on time!

Brief Description:
47’s mission is to impersonate Akira Nakamura and deal with co-workers that are questioning his halloween costume choice. To get into character, kill conditions suggest he does so by practicing injections on his targets. All bodies can be hidden, but it is not required by the contract. Sneaking on the suspecting targets is the challenge. Player should take full advantage of the starting loadout to complete the kill conditions.

There are many historical examples of individuals impersonating doctors and performing medical procedures that did not end well for the patients. Fake spooky doctor, experimenting and playing games, eliminating those who question his authority is my concept for the halloween theme.

Image suggestion:

Note: It’s my first submission, I made some typos in the in-game contract briefing. If there is an option to edit it and fix it, I would appreciate the instructionson how to do it. I can also remake the contract with the briefing fixed.

7 Likes

From the recommended feature contract image. It does look like it is reference to the alien movie And the suit fits well into that part

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-22-5680859-69

Platform: Xbox

Submitter Name: Canucklehead X

Contract Title: Christmas Creep

Briefing

Is it just me, or is the Christmas Season getting earlier each year? For years, there has been an ongoing battle of seasons and Halloween is the only one that prevents the Christmas season from starting early. Halloween is holding on, but it is slowly losing ground. Tired of this stalemate, Santa has target the organizers of the annual Halloween Party in a Whittleton Creek community and has sent his avatar to deliver the gift of death.

Brief Description

Here’s my submission for the Xmas Featured Contracts. Wait, what do you mean it’s October and Halloween? How come all I see are Xmas decorations and items at Walmart or Costco right now? Well, if Halloween can’t stop Xmas at big box stores, neither can Clemens.

This contract pokes fun at the ongoing Christmas Creep in retail with Santa going after Halloween parties. And if this contract doesn’t get picked, I guess I have a submission lined up for December. :grin:

Image Suggestion

I’m sure Richard’s expression of despair mirrors most people’s reaction to seeing Xmas items in retail in September and October.

8 Likes

Contract ID: 3-09-6609884-09

Submitter name: Wah Guy

Contract Title: The tale of the scarecrow

Briefing: It’s time to haunt and it looks like it’s a militia camp that will be scared for life. The scarecrow will cause accidents in order to give a spook to all.

Brief Description: Legends say the scarecrow is able to cause any accident like electrocution or explosion. It’s time you make a legend, a reality in this world. Eliminate the targets like how legends have said.

Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-34-2320832-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: The Final Nightmare

Briefing: When ever they sleep i sneak into their dreams. It is when i strike at them and slaughter them at their weakest moment. I know what they dream and i know what they fear. When i’m in their head they end up in my world for i am the master of dreams. Tonight this will be the night they sleep forever.

Brief Description:

Targets

Complications

Image suggestion

@DJLMAN27 shit you and i had the same idea. well the kills are different so there isn’t any plagiarism here. though i think yer gonna get featured.

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-2996480-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Trash From The Street

Briefing: I’ve found an acidic booze called “Flying Viper” by my homeless friend. It came from a liquor store owner who sold it to other homeless people. He said the last guy who drank it melted straight down a toilet never to be seen again. I thought about using this little viper to get back at a couple of people who wronged me. never anger a hobo who has a deadly weapon.

Brief Description:
this contract is a reference to a horror comedy movie called “Street Trash”.

Targets

Image suggestions

also i’m wondering if auto-correcting the mistake i made in the briefing here prevents me from getting featured. is that a thing?

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-29-5050058-05
Platform : PC (Epic Games)
Submitter Name : Faiz51
Contract Title : No Candies, You Can Dies

Briefing : I just want some candies
Brief Description : The short briefing is enough for expressing the Florida Man’s feeling because he had searching for candies for hours but non of them have it. He doesn’t want all, he just want some of it. We must share happiness (or horror) in Halloween season and candy play a big part of the tradition.

Targets

___Rolf Hirschmuller

___Michail "Mishoo" Nenkov

___Gerald Grotti

___Manfred Messmann

Featured Contract Image :

Other suggested images

4 Likes

Well look at that we did think of the same idea. Different kills like you said. This is actually my first time submitting my contract into this featured contract submission. I guess we’ll see what happens when the votes come in.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-22-0170069-00

Platform: PC (epic)

Submitter name: yo-uquan

Contract Title: HALLOWEEN TRICK

Briefing: The four men didn’t give us any candy on Halloween. Let’s play a trick on them!

Targets:

Brief Description: Stealing Helen’s robe and the mailman’s newspapers–that’s a great trick. And I chose the politician as the target of my contract because he tried to cancel Halloween. We all hate him,so go sabotage his election.

Image suggestion

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-02-7049870-27

Platform: Steam, PC

Submitter name: DietzNuts69

Contract Title: The Polyphloisboisterous Samhainophobia

Briefing: Halloween is quickly approaching, as you may have noticed. These individuals are terrified of Halloween and intend to put an end to it. Their strategy was to clandestinely plant explosives in The Sanguine Show, a gathering place for Halloween enjoyers, and blow them up when the timing was right, thereby killing people who were celebrating the holiday. You must put an end to this scheme, ideally with their own plan. You may also frighten them a little by disguising yourself as something scary.

Brief Description: Kill these people with samhainophobia with explosives while disguised as a scary vampire magician.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-03-3411326-84
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: The Caruso Disturbance
Briefing:

Is someone still crazy if the fears that keep them up at night turn out to be real?

In Silvio Caruso’s case, the answer won’t matter for much longer.

It’s the anniversary of his motherly smothering, and after successfully terrifying him during the last haunt, the scorned Lady Caruso returns with a vengeance.

This year, she has more than a few cheap tricks in store for her wicked son and the cursed souls who have invaded her family home. This year, she posses a deadly weapon… you.

Brief Description:

It’s a Sapienza-style haunting contained in the Caruso mansion that aligns with the Beyond the Grave mission story. There’s plenty of freedom and a few crucial trade offs.

Image suggestions:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-22-7804664-78

Platform: PC Epic Games Store

Submitter name: HYP_ADOH

Contract Title: FEEDING IT

Briefing:

Brief Description: it aka pennywise has appeared in whittleton greek and it is hungry but it can’t go up with so many adults there
so it hired 47 to feed him the bodies of adults through the sewers.
dress like it and you will float too.

And sorry i don’t have a Featured Contract Image suggestion.

i hope you all try this contract and give me you feedback.
:star_struck: :grinning: :hugs:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-30-0130126-76

Platform: PC epic games store

Submitter name: HYP_ADOH

Contract Title: THEY LIVE

Briefing:

Brief Description: when a brain eating shapeshifting aliens studying us prepare for a full invasion on earth
Imogen Royce discovered them and hired us to eliminate them with accidents so they will not report back to their armies
be creative and save humanity.

And sorry i don’t have a Featured Contract Image suggestion.

i hope you all try this contract and give me you feedback.
:star_struck: :grinning: :hugs:

2 Likes

Title: Freddy Krugermeier 2-2
Contract ID: 3-09-1197716-17
Username:Wigglyweevil211
Brief description: This contract is clearly based of the films Nightmare on elm street and it’s lead character: Freddy Kruger. I had fun making this one, i hope you enjoy.

My favorite Image for the contract is the first age and its spooky vintage horror movie vibe it gives off!:jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-6851122-92

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: tryagainlater

Contract Title: The Ghost of Molotov Past

Briefing: Gather round and hear the tale of an item so frightening the gods themselves had to intervene to weaken it. Legend has it that there was once a weapon do terrifying that it could combust a poor innocent bystander such as yourself with but a simple throw without causing suspicion upon its bearer.

Alas the story gets scarier. The goods did not fully understand the folly of their almighty nerf. Henceforth, a certain target in a certain flourful and powerful contract became impossible…or did it?

Brief Description: Yes, I am being cheeky with this one. It’s a reference to the Flour Power contract from a previous batch which has a fire accident kill that seems impossible now because the molotov no longer counts for it. But it is possible if you use the only fire accident in Chongqing, i.e the core meltdown. It’s not as hard as you think. You don’t need to pacify that many people either. You’d be surprised how easy it is to drag a body around the ICA facility without anyone noticing. The target does wander near the entrance next to the restaurant at one point too. It also becomes a lot easier when you know you can trigger the meltdown manually. It is only one target with no disguise restrictions and no complications because despite it being spooky season, I’m not a monster.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

7 Likes

Because contracts are not cross-platform and PC now has 3 stores to play the game on, please specify the particular store which your contract is for

@Charlie_Farmer I still remember about your gametag, but I may forget, so the summary list might have your forum nickname in the Author column. It will be your responsibility, not others

2 Likes

@Count.Rushmore there all fine and good!

1 Like

That is a very snazzy second image my friend! :heart:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-07-0466102-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: The legend of Dajjal

Briefing:
brief

4 Likes