Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 2-30-6851122-92

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: tryagainlater

Contract Title: The Ghost of Molotov Past

Briefing: Gather round and hear the tale of an item so frightening the gods themselves had to intervene to weaken it. Legend has it that there was once a weapon do terrifying that it could combust a poor innocent bystander such as yourself with but a simple throw without causing suspicion upon its bearer.

Alas the story gets scarier. The goods did not fully understand the folly of their almighty nerf. Henceforth, a certain target in a certain flourful and powerful contract became impossible…or did it?

Brief Description: Yes, I am being cheeky with this one. It’s a reference to the Flour Power contract from a previous batch which has a fire accident kill that seems impossible now because the molotov no longer counts for it. But it is possible if you use the only fire accident in Chongqing, i.e the core meltdown. It’s not as hard as you think. You don’t need to pacify that many people either. You’d be surprised how easy it is to drag a body around the ICA facility without anyone noticing. The target does wander near the entrance next to the restaurant at one point too. It also becomes a lot easier when you know you can trigger the meltdown manually. It is only one target with no disguise restrictions and no complications because despite it being spooky season, I’m not a monster.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

7 Likes