Official Community HALLOWEEN 🎃 Featured Contracts Submissions Thread (CLOSED)

Contract ID: 1-03-0720487-94

Platform: PC (Steam)

Submitter name: Tim Timsen

Contract Title: Luigi’s Mansion 47

Briefing: In this (unreleased) episode of the successful series, Professor E. Gadd takes on the role of the hero, since Luigi fell victim to a tragic, “mysterious” accident.

Recover the green overall, make use of the new and improved Poltergust 8001 and various new gadgets to rid the mansion of ghosts disguised as humans, and prove that the old man can still handle things himself.

(And an afterword I won’t add here.)

Brief description: It’s an hommage to Luigi’s Mansion (duh), but it has a little twist, with 5 targets, 3 requiring accident kills, 2 requiring non-accident kills. Some are loud, some are silent, most need distractions, all bodies must be hidden and may not be found to get SA.

Just a little tip, to prevent frustration: Don’t forget about the golf ball.

Contract Image:

2 Likes

Please specify what PC store your contract is for.
Because PC now has 3 places to play the game and contracts are not cross-platform

1 Like

Right, I fixed that, apologies.

1 Like

It’s all okay, no need to apologize.
It’s just for convenience. Not a criminal offence :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your using accident kills but have a hide all bodies complication???

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-6218291-67

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: The Phenom Returns

Briefing:
Good evening 47

An unusual contract for you days before Halloween. Retired pro-wrestler “The Funeral Director” years ago had his in-ring outfit stolen. He recently found out his lost gear is in the possession of Leonard Parsons. The client’s request is to retrieve his ring attire and punish Parsons and his accomplices in the style of the Funeral Director’s signature “Buried while Breathing” match, which stipulates you bury your targets alive.

Brief Description: A contract inspired by the wrestler, the Undertaker. The contract is a three accidental fall elimination while dressed as the Undertaker. The open grave counts as fall accidents and the bodies are hidden. The complications are not being spotted doing anything illegal and all bodies hidden.

Image suggestion

3 Likes

Not all kills are accident kills, you don’t fail if you don’t hide them or if they’re found, and it’s not hard to hide them at all. It’s just a requirement for SA (added that to the brief description now).
Or did I misunderstand your question?

2 Likes

[quote=“Clemens_IOI, post:1, topic:16585”]

Contract IDs:

Part 1: 3-02-7523717-25
Part 2: 3-12-6769754-25
Part 3: 3-34-9171995-25
Part 4: 3-10-0044333-25

Platform: Xbox for all of these Contracts

Submitter name: Negan Smith#5630

Contract Title: The Replicators I-IV

Briefing: Good Evening 47 Helmut Krueger has reached out to us. An organisation is attempting to clone important celebrities. This must be stopped before something unpleasant occurs. According to our Intel, Sebastian Sato designs the clones with funds from Al-Ghazali. They are about to try and clone Viktor Novikov with the help of his bodyguard. We also believe Congressman Walsh is the owner of the company. Good Luck, 47.

Brief Description: A set of 4 contracts about clones trying to clone celebrities in different locations.

Locations:

Part 1- Paris
Part 2- Santa Fortuana
Part 3- Ambrose Island
Part 4- Hokkaido

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image in game, to make it look awesome)

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-21-4914175-27

Platform: Steam, PC

Submitter name: DietzNuts69

Contract Title: The Intemperate Banneret

Briefing:
Our client is a passionate Halloween supporter, but no one is present to celebrate with him. He’s had enough and seeks retribution. These five persons are his arch enemies, and our client wishes to have them gone. They’re currently on the Isle of Sgail for the annual gathering, so now is the time to take them all out. Furthermore, our client would appreciate it if you could dress up as a knight and kill the targets with a variety of firearms. Happy Halloween.

Brief Description:
Eliminate our client’s enemies while disguised as a knight, using a variety of firearms.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-22-7896152-94

Submitter name: Tim Timsen

Contract Title: The IT guy

Briefing:
You know, the guy.
No, not the one who tells you to turn it off and on again, the other guy.
Not the guy who is at you door at 7 in the morning to check your router, either.

The guy who looks like a clown.
No, he doesn’t juggle with hard drives!
He doesn’t use an ethernet cable as a jump rope either!
No, he isn’t skateboarding on a keyboard! How does that even work!?
Not that kind of IT!

Yeah, I bet you got it now.
No, not Immediate Transport! What does that even have to do with clowns!?

Brief Description: Another “reference contract”, this time about… yeah, “It”. 5 targets, 4 non-accident kills, 1 accident kill. You only fail when you get spotted or change your disguise.

Contract Image:

I just noticed that I misspelled “morning” in the briefing after I copy-pasted the text and published the contract, do I have to re-do the contract or can it be fixed (IF the contract gets featured) by IO?

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-8576461-62
Submitter name: piko1311
Contract Title: Friday the 14th
Briefing: Looks like the scary friday is off by one day. Well, we make do. Go grab a machete and commit some murders, will you? Make sure to wear a mask!
Happy Halloween :slight_smile:
Brief Description: This Spooky themed contract just revolves around killing people with a machete. There’s 5 targets you need to kill as the Club Crew using the Nne Obara’s machete. Good hunting!
Image:

4 Likes

nne obara’s machete is only in Bangkok mastery, which requires goty legacy pack, and berlin is in hitman 3, might cause some inconvenience

2 Likes

Yesah, but its a bit contradictory though, its like shotgun complication but you cant miss a shot: the problem is that the gun has a wide spread so oyur bound to miss a shot, its the same here with the accidents: they dont void sa if the body is found so why is that a complication: it just ruins the accident aspect

4 Likes

Contract ID:2-09-8245540-84
Platform:PS4
Submitter Name:Yellow_cat
Contract Title:Holiday Scarecrows
Briefing:

Targets and complications:

Contract Image:

Please improve image.

4 Likes

Contract ID:2-03-4077922-84
Platform:PS4
Submitter name:Yellow_cat
Contract Title:Plague Doctor Death Sentence
Briefing:

Targets and complications:

Brief Description:
This is a small challenge.Try it and you.
Contract Image:

Please improve image.

4 Likes

Name: Wake Up Vampire!

Contract ID: 2-02-7930276-95

Platform: PS4

Submitter Name: Damo2007XD

Briefing: The Vampire Magician has been laying dormant for centuries. With no blood to feast on, it will drive itself into madness. The Vampire is lonely, and it will keep being lonely forever if you don’t do something. You don’t want a childhood spooky story to forever drift away into nothingness, do you? It’s time to revive the old myth and show humans that it isn’t a scary story, it’s a truth.

Targets and Complications:

Custom Image Suggestions:

Credit to @Joseph for the custom images. Thanks man. :slight_smile:

Brief Description: Disguise as the Vampire Magician, of course located in the attic. And then make your way down to the basement, because this is where your targets are. Satisfy your thirst by killing your targets with a fire axe which can be located either in the basement or near the Vampire Magician Disguise.

Have fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You just convinced Clemens not to choose this one, or to choose it, idk he is unpredictable

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-31-0942726-75

Platform: Xbox 1

Submitter name: RapMaster8406

Contract Title: Ducky Hallowee

Briefing: Lord Quackzor, demon of the most sacred waterfowl, we call upon you this Halloween day. These three heretics have profited off of the slaughter of ducks! In the name of all that is unholy, we summon you to take revenge on these sinners! We pray that you will find them to be suitable sacrifices…

Brief Description: Wearing The Lucky Ducky Suit, and preferably using the ducky gun, you need to sneak around Mendoza to kill the targets

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image in game, to make it look awesome): I don’t have a way to send any pictures to my device, but I’d recommend 47 in The Lucky Ducky suit peering at the Yates from a doorway

Targets: Valentina Yates, Don Archibald Yates, and Tamara Vidal

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-11-9063099-53

Platform: Steam (PC)

Submitter name: SmartCasual

Contract Title: Blessed By The Tire

Briefing:

18 years ago, a racer died on the track of Miami. His whole body was burned away, but his soul stayed and had kept an eye on the other racers. He always killed everyone wanting to harm them, but he would like to retire now and needs someone to continue his job.

Seeing 47 work (that he barely even spot) in the area was enough for him to know that you are the perfect candidate.

To sum up, if you manage to kill those trying to sabotage today’s Halloween special race, he might give you his blessing.

Brief Description:

The targets are never moving, unless you make them, so it is not a really ideal contract. However, there are no complications, so people could probably try some crazy stuff. There is a bit of story, but to be completely honest, I made this contract only to give Miami a chance on a Halloween contract and to show that even though the Molotov is kind of useless now, you can still make pretty fire pics.

Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Title: We’re off to never never land
Contract ID: 3-20-8234846-17
Brief description: It is a weird reference: it’s based of the song by Metallica: Enter Sandman, i know we have the suit coming later this month but i couldn’t resist the link!

Credit to @Mini for the image using hcce! :heart:

Thanks to @bgyorok for these 2! :heart:

Thanks @Philipp for the last one, i would personally use the last one if it does get picked! Use the one with the water please (it counts as one image, but go do some cropping!) :heart:
Reference: Metallica: Enter Sandman (Official Music Video) - YouTube
All the kills are based from the one’s in the music video

6 Likes