❄ Official Community Winter Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Name: Welark
Contract Title: Reverse Burglar
Contract ID: 1-15-2119448-81
System: PC (Steam)

Briefing

Our client was recently arrested for burglary. However, he insists he was only there to leave things behind, not steal them.

I wouldn’t have believed it either, but apparently the prosecution is hiding security footage that proves our client’s innocence. Retrieve the footage and eliminate the prosecutor, as well as the man guarding it. Note that Bravuomo’s personal guard is not in on it and should not be harmed, nor should any other innocent bystanders; we want this all to look accidental.

Objectives & Target Locations

Eliminate Daniel Samper (Any Method/Suit) (Camera room at the top of town hall)
Eliminate Salvatore Bravuomo (Accident/Suit) (Bravuomo’s office)
No Pacifications (Optional)
Targets Only (Optional)
No Recordings (Optional)

(I hope just writing that is enough. If not, hopefully the helpers can get some screenshots. :elf:)

More info (and spoilers!)

This is a pretty simple contract with a good balance of freedom and challenge. (I hope :smile:) I’m pretty sure there’s only been one FC on The Author (and it was made by IO) and Bravuomo actually has some interesting stuff going on, even though there’s not much reason to go to his office in the main mission.

The main target in my contract is Bravuomo, but you’ll probably take out Daniel Samper first. He’s easy to get rid of, so you have pretty much complete freedom and killing him frees up the camera room which looks over Bravuomo’s office.

Bravuomo himself needs an accident kill. The obvious (but not only) answer is the chandelier, which you can even drop from the camera room. Bravuomo never walks directly under it on his own, so you’ll need to distract him there without the guard in the room taking priority. There are several ways to do this.

My favorite is to use an interesting feature of non-coin distractions: If someone’s already investigating one, (and has actually reached it, not walking to it) they won’t go to another, so Bravuomo will investigate a second non-coin noise. Some other options are luring him to you by getting almost spotted, throwing a briefcase/weapon… or using the Sieker, if you really must. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you miss with dropping the light, you’re not forced to restart. There’s an open window in the room next to him. There’s still some risk to this, since he’ll be coming towards you into a fairly open room. Think carefully about where you want to hide :wink:

Image Suggestion: The window in the camera room, looking down into Bravuomo’s office. Preferably with Bravuomo there.

4 Likes