❄ Official Community Winter Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

name:Quartz Tan
The contract title:Holiday Hackl Express
The contract ID:1-11-4359208-27(Epic)
Briefing:on the image so I think don’t need to type again
Description(Like what Clemems wants us to write):Find 2 kind of pistols from 2 kinds of different guard in map,kill the target and run.There’s many ways for players to find a method to collect these 2 pistols cuz there are many guard in this map. No one will hear the gunshots from that room so you can make a cool house clean.If you confident enough,you can even make a pistol snipe from many different locations!All depends on how players wanna do…Only limit is no disguise change,cuz I think steal both guns and clothes is not fair for those guards…

Image suggestion:

5 Likes

Username(PSN): NOREL_XL

Contract Title: Operation: Presents

Contract ID: 2-34-9693411-81

Platform: PS5

Briefing:

Objectives:

Target Locations:

Image suggestion:

1 Like

Home Alone in New York

Contract Title: Home Alone in New York
Submitter name: Shade
Platform: Steam
Contract ID: 1-24-5924500-05
Briefing
Santa Claus is our client this eve. He just got fired from his job, and Christmas is coming soon. The Corporate Rats from the HR Department know no mercy, and they want to replace him with a young and ambitious careerist - he don’t even have a beard! Fortunately, the famous New York Duncan’s Toy Chest is nearby - you can equip yourself with the right toys and outfit of Santa Helper there. Santa Claus can’t be involved into this crime.

Some body will be Home Alone this Christmas.

Objectives

• No Disgues Changes (Optional)
  • No Not Get Spotted (Optional)

Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

oooh oooh dibs on target locations, by memory right now as I’m speed typing but I’ll give images in 5 mins:
Jimmie Gladwin is the investment banker who frequently walks to the investment floor bathroom
Melissa Chien sits in the interview room.
Kevin Nardone begins the mission in the teller hall, at the reception desk.

In image form:

3 Likes

Well, I didn’t know that steam and epic contracts don’t share that same platform, bleh. I have also game on Epic Store, but I bought Steam version and uninstall Epic version.

1 Like

Title: Another one lights the dust
Contract ID: 3-07-2730685-17
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Brief description: This contract shows how annoying those flickering lights are across the Red city in Africa. All the targets can be killed in accidents without any mastery, and so it is good for less experienced players on Marrakesh. Enjoy.
Description:

Tartet:

Image (feel free to do that cool contract transition thingy you did last year on this one!):

Target locations

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-22-4385996-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Silent But Deadly Night

Briefing: After his psychotic break at the Christmas store he has decided in Whittleton Creek to hunt down those who are naughty. They will all feel the wrath of a Santa with a traumatic childhood brought out into the world through his mental snap.

Brief Description: a contract in reference to the Christmas horror movie series “Silent night Deadly Night”.

Targets

Complications

sorry couldn’t think of an image suggestion this time.

2 Likes

Sorry about that i put on forced. BUt the contract is just easy, shouldnt be a prob. Should I make another contract?

2 Likes

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: Tobias the Gold-Gunned Hitman

Contract ID: 1-12-5650271-67

Contract Title: Santa Mis-Fortuna

Contract ID: 1-12-1314231-67

Idk how much your experienced with making contracts but we have a Contract Creation Guide thread. It just so happens the person who made it, is Urben!

But the guide basically is what im going to say about forced complications.

1 Like

Oof. Sounds like you were in a similar situation to what I was back when I was first submitting Featured Contracts. Going crazy with the complications and having some mandatory. I would go with @Charlie_Farmer’s advice and check out the Contract Creation Guide for some ideas, and yes… Urben, the same guy that is doing this set and last Holiday Curated Contracts created this guide originally. I suggest bookmarking this thread so that if you’re stuck on the creation process or curious what type of contract you want to make or the pros and cons of complications, you got this thread to look at.

Tip from me of course, go a bit light on the complications and use the ones that makes the most sense. Sometimes the challenge is typically the target/s or the method/s that you take them out with.
Play my contract that got featured, The Night The Duck Cried and you’ll see what I did terribly wrong. It had too many complications which made the contract more tedious than enjoyable, especially with the exit. It was originally intended for Wrath but I resubmitted it for Rubber Ducks due to the theme and it was my first contract featured. It was when I watch people playing the contract and the feedback from the people that played it that really liked opened my eyes. If I recreated this contract now, I would actually reduced the complications and remove the required exit. You need to give people a bit of freedom and breathing room so that if they stuffed up, it’s not game over. They can restart the contract if they really want to get 5 Stars and Silent Assasin.

While I hadn’t had another contract of mine’s featured since the Rubber Ducks one, I do take care of my contracts. I make them interesting and also fun for not only me but also for others that do play my contract. It does take effort for me to make and submit them in the forums. That’s why I typically submit 1 or 2 at least, depending on the theme. Sometimes less is more.

4 Likes

Nice to see that my contract, The Naughty Letters has a green check mark next to it on the Contracts Tables. Submitting my contract in that great of a detail with screenshots to back it up is pretty much the equivalent of giving a large essay to your teacher. To be honest, I do talk a lot quite frequent if I have a lot on my mind that my comments are pretty much essay equivalent too. Don’t ask me, I have zero clue why it happens. :joy:

1 Like

What tool or method you use to make such a screenshots from game?

2 Likes

The Winch That Stole Christmas

It’s Christmas at the Burj Al-Ghazali and look at all these lovely hanging decorations!! It would be a shame if some naughty elf were to ruin the fun.

Name: The Winch That Stole Christmas
Submitter: Crewdy
Platform: Xbox
Contract ID: 3-27-7880170-20

Image:

Targets

3 Likes

I used Nvidia Ansel to take screenshots from within the game. However, those parts of the Berlin map are very dark. Therefore, I decided to edit the shots with Adobe Lightroom. I increased the brightness and also brought up the colours a little bit. The edited screenshots now show more details in the dark areas and look a little bit more interesting than the originals, I think.
Lightroom is a commerical product, but I’m sure you could find a freeware tool, that has similar editing capabilities.

1 Like

:santa: Winter :snowman:

Name: festive_penguin
Title + IDs + Objectives:

System: PC - Steam (as this formats the briefing better)

Image Suggestion

This image is a little callback to my 2021 winter contract, Silent Night, whose featured image suggestion was one of the targets smoking, with the smoke looking like fog. Weiyuan Bai eventually got featured in my very first H3 featured contract with Crewdy (Cold Shoulder) so I thought I shouldn’t post that contract in this thread as the image’s already used.

Alternatively, something like this image near the food vendor offers a nice light-up effect. It also highlights the encouragement to use pretty accidents (electrics and explosives)

Furthermore…

Briefing (Steam has line breaks)

The Target Locations

3 Likes

The name you want to be credited with : Faiz51
The contract title : Golden Present For Lonely People
The contract ID : 1-34-0892917-05
The System : PC (EPIC GAMES)

An Image suggestion :

Additional Information
  • The briefing :

• All objectives :

Yes, only him. Nobody else. No other complication. It’s because retrieving the Shashka A33 Gold and using it is the main hustle of this contract. Shashka A33 Gold is unsilenced weapon so only 1 target is enough. Why I pick him as the target is because he can be shot from almost anywhere on map as long as you can snipe-rifle him. This contract give you a freedom on where to shot him and planning your escape plan because guards will come to the source of gunshot sound place. His position is also at the top of tower so it’s unlikely for his dead body to be found.

Note that Santa 47 Suit is not compulsory. Any suit will do. So roleplay anyway you like.

• The target locations :

• .json :
{"Author":null,"MissionId":"0862d67a-e7a5-4092-a47d-6d3d57c83e37","MissionName":"LOCATION_ROCKY_DUGONG","TimeLimit":660,"ExitId":"59897578-7001-432e-b4e6-0f4a58d10c23","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"Golden Present For Lonely People","Description":"It must be lonely to work alone at the top of a radio tower. Therefore, we will give you a present to appreciate your hard work. We will give you keywords about the present. It is a holiday, golden and permanent... ","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"79b48d90-26aa-4b17-9332-599ed8e0bd7f","KillMethodBroad":"assaultrifle","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"assaultrifle"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"31ac5259-ff59-46e0-ab0f-8ddeaf296a36","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"b0848f7d-adfe-4410-a34c-00d5e9197c31","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[],"ContractId":"b2c06984-61f0-4b23-9bca-5f6a9efc7c23","ContractPublicId":"134751140205"}}}
4 Likes

Recreated it on Epic under ID : 1-22-8442542-05

Targets location info:

The 2nd target face doesn’t match with their description. She is a mobile target, often circle the party house with a guy

3 Likes

my time to shine boys

1 Like

Interestingly, I reported Ida Pagel and she was fixed some time ago, but when the serial killer ended up in the ET arcade she broke again.

2 Likes