❄ Official Community Winter Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

I didn’t bothered with Yuki and Nails since they are well known unique NPCs, you all probably know their locations.

2 Likes

2 Likes

For anyone planning to submit on PS4/PS5, this is a tutorial I made for sharing screenshots.

2 Likes

Submitter name: Fenixsandr
Contract title: Enjoy your bath!
Contract ID: 1-10-8455220-29
Platform: PC (Epic Games)
Brief description:
Без имени

Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Title: They never remain-deer
Contract ID: 3-10-2673722-27
Username: Wigglyweevil211
Brief description: This is a simple Any/Any contract that has at least 3 different methods of SA (there will be more, I’m sure of it!)
Description:

Target:
Image:

Target locations

2 Likes

Name: STJOLOS88

Title: We want new DJ’s

Contract ID: 3-29-3873977-69

System: XBOX

Targets are all around the DJ booth. Fun easy SASO contract that all players can complete. I used the headphones as my fiber wire.

4 Likes

Name: STJOLOS88

Title: That Beeeoch poisened the muffins

ID: 3-22-7963474-69

System: XBOX

This is a really fun pioson contract. Takes you to 3 main houses on the map. The required exit is the bus stop. So easy to plan your last victim closest to your escape.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m trying to get pictures for this but there are two gardeners near the snowmobile. One is Yoshifumi Yagawa, who is shoveling snow, and the other is Tommy JJ Gervais, who walks between the other gardener and the broken snowplow. Which one is the target?

I like the picture, by the way :slight_smile:

Here are the others:

The Others

And the ones by the snowplow:

Snowplow

It took me forever to think up something for this theme since I’m not really into that Christmas thing (and even less into winter x_x), but I finally managed to make something that was both fitting for the theme and fun to play.

Name: Melusca
Contract Title: Ending the Year with a Bang
Contract ID: 1-28-2703093-63
System: PC (Steam)

Briefing: The Carlisles have all gathered at Thornsbridge Manor for Christmas, but a disaster fell upon the family: the servants forgot to buy Christmas Crackers this year. Mr Fernsby, the butler, was absolutely outraged by this display of un-Britishness and hired us to make sure the Carlisles wouldn’t spend a Christmas without some familiar banging sounds, and to deliver a few “presents” to the bad children along the way.

Make sure none of these see Santa Claus before he has delivered all his gifts, 47.

Description: SASO with 4 accidental explosive kills, don’t get spotted, don’t change disguises (both complications optional). One of the targets is on the first floor, all the others are outside the manor.

Image Suggestion: (feel free to crop what you don’t need, I’m not very good at taking screenshots)

3 Likes

It’s Tommy JJ Gervais who walks to the snowplough. Honestly I completely forgot about the other one :joy:

1 Like

Thanks! And for the purpose of having everything in one place:

NPC list

The original post says there are no kill conditions or complications, so I don’t have any pictures of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-26-2750149-69
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Canucklehead X
Contract Title: 47 vs Urben: Explosive Holiday Special

Briefing
As Urben spends the Christmas Holidays working at Haven Island, he is left wondering what presents Santa will bring. However, his friend Chaos Agent and him have struck up a rather dubious friendship with Jason Portman, and Santa has placed them on the Naughty List due to their enabling of Portman’s discretions. Santa has decided that an explosive surprise should be sufficient to deck the halls with their bodies and end their wicked ways.

Brief Description
As I decide to come up with a fitting conclusion to my 47 vs Urben trilogy, a Holiday Special seemed suitable for a release.

I still remember Urben’s video on Sapienza taking out a target with various gas canisters and decided to pay tribute to that with the Explosion Accident condition. Of course, no one can see Santa and he doesn’t harm people on the Nice List, so the conditions suit the character. Although the Not Spotted is the only condition that has an impact, as all of the propane cylinders are in trespassing areas in the suit. Keeping with the Xmas theme, changing from Santa will automatically fail the mission.

Of course, this contract is primarily for the enjoyment of Urben and the HMF community, as I continue to poke our most excellent mod. But I would not object to a recreation in HCCE to get the Santa 47 suit condition if the contract is picked.

Image Suggestion
A seasonal update to my usual 47 vs Urben image.

Edit: correct contract for the right complications.

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: Icy Kill

Contract ID: 1-31-4929344-67

Recreated it on Epic under ID : 1-29-2434537-05

Recreated it on Epic under ID : 1-22-2129416-05

1 Like

Name: Kolnikov
Contract Title: Don’t Kill My Chill, Diana
Contract ID: 2-03-0076406-55
System: Playstation 4
Briefing and Objectives:

“47’s taking a relaxing winter break in his secluded Sapienza safehouse… wait, what’s this message?
Oh, NO! A last-minute contract! If 47 had emotions, he’d be pretty steamed!
But maybe there’s a way to take care of both these targets without leaving the comfort of his apartment…”

Targets are the two guards outside the mansion:

The one with the shades gets a Pistol Elimination, the one without gets an Explosive Device. Suit only. Optional Time Limit: 3 minutes.

Image Suggestion:

The dichotomy of a chilled 47 and the mayhem of his work…

General notes: This isn’t the toughest puzzle ever, but I’ve been playing with a “47 on holiday” idea for a while - this is a very clean and replicable version of it. It’s pretty satisfying to take out the targets without leaving the safehouse, using only what’s inside it (and that might be the easiest route once you know how). But I’ve also got Silent Assassin from a start on the bench and never entering the safehouse, so the contract can be done in a couple of different ways, and hopefully the simplicity of the targets balances out all the optional complications. (As well as being an Xmas gift for Any%-ers…)

Name: V_i_c_kS
Contract Title: Bloodsport
System: PC (Steam): 1-03-3377189-52, (Playstation): 2-03-1659753-40

• The name you want to be credited with: GKPunk
  • The contract title: The Exodus
  • The contract ID: 1-24-7033560-93
  • The System : Epic
  • An Image suggestion: Maybe 4 or 5 people walking away.

Contract ID: 1-27-1668788-34
Platform: PC-Epic
Submitter name: Force_Obscure
Contract Title: From Santa To Tobias
Briefing: Dear Tobias,
Thank you for your letter. I am proud to learn that you successfully accomplished your duties again this year. I agree to send you a samurai outfit, lotus flowers and an original Providence pin as you requested. However, I have a syndicate of thieves that must be defeated. They have been stealing my warehouses. Dear Tobias, can you do me a favor?
Targets:

Letter opener, any disguise /
Ornate scimitar, any disguise /
Scissors, any disguise /
Thrown cleaver, any disguise
Complications:

Brief Description: One target per floor (1 to 4). Like a thief, 47 must pilfer some specific lethal melee weapons and not be spotted during the execution. You can choose the suit, but on the condition of keeping it. No KO, to add spice.
Picture:

Thank you. Appreciate you.

1 Like