❄ Official Community Winter Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 3-26-2750149-69
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Canucklehead X
Contract Title: 47 vs Urben: Explosive Holiday Special

Briefing
As Urben spends the Christmas Holidays working at Haven Island, he is left wondering what presents Santa will bring. However, his friend Chaos Agent and him have struck up a rather dubious friendship with Jason Portman, and Santa has placed them on the Naughty List due to their enabling of Portman’s discretions. Santa has decided that an explosive surprise should be sufficient to deck the halls with their bodies and end their wicked ways.

Brief Description
As I decide to come up with a fitting conclusion to my 47 vs Urben trilogy, a Holiday Special seemed suitable for a release.

I still remember Urben’s video on Sapienza taking out a target with various gas canisters and decided to pay tribute to that with the Explosion Accident condition. Of course, no one can see Santa and he doesn’t harm people on the Nice List, so the conditions suit the character. Although the Not Spotted is the only condition that has an impact, as all of the propane cylinders are in trespassing areas in the suit. Keeping with the Xmas theme, changing from Santa will automatically fail the mission.

Of course, this contract is primarily for the enjoyment of Urben and the HMF community, as I continue to poke our most excellent mod. But I would not object to a recreation in HCCE to get the Santa 47 suit condition if the contract is picked.

Image Suggestion
A seasonal update to my usual 47 vs Urben image.

Edit: correct contract for the right complications.