❄ Official Community Winter Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Thanks! And for the purpose of having everything in one place:

NPC list

The original post says there are no kill conditions or complications, so I don’t have any pictures of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-26-2750149-69
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Canucklehead X
Contract Title: 47 vs Urben: Explosive Holiday Special

Briefing
As Urben spends the Christmas Holidays working at Haven Island, he is left wondering what presents Santa will bring. However, his friend Chaos Agent and him have struck up a rather dubious friendship with Jason Portman, and Santa has placed them on the Naughty List due to their enabling of Portman’s discretions. Santa has decided that an explosive surprise should be sufficient to deck the halls with their bodies and end their wicked ways.

Brief Description
As I decide to come up with a fitting conclusion to my 47 vs Urben trilogy, a Holiday Special seemed suitable for a release.

I still remember Urben’s video on Sapienza taking out a target with various gas canisters and decided to pay tribute to that with the Explosion Accident condition. Of course, no one can see Santa and he doesn’t harm people on the Nice List, so the conditions suit the character. Although the Not Spotted is the only condition that has an impact, as all of the propane cylinders are in trespassing areas in the suit. Keeping with the Xmas theme, changing from Santa will automatically fail the mission.

Of course, this contract is primarily for the enjoyment of Urben and the HMF community, as I continue to poke our most excellent mod. But I would not object to a recreation in HCCE to get the Santa 47 suit condition if the contract is picked.

Image Suggestion
A seasonal update to my usual 47 vs Urben image.

Edit: correct contract for the right complications.

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: Icy Kill

Contract ID: 1-31-4929344-67

Recreated it on Epic under ID : 1-29-2434537-05

Recreated it on Epic under ID : 1-22-2129416-05

1 Like

Name: Kolnikov
Contract Title: Don’t Kill My Chill, Diana
Contract ID: 2-03-0076406-55
System: Playstation 4
Briefing and Objectives:

“47’s taking a relaxing winter break in his secluded Sapienza safehouse… wait, what’s this message?
Oh, NO! A last-minute contract! If 47 had emotions, he’d be pretty steamed!
But maybe there’s a way to take care of both these targets without leaving the comfort of his apartment…”

Targets are the two guards outside the mansion:

The one with the shades gets a Pistol Elimination, the one without gets an Explosive Device. Suit only. Optional Time Limit: 3 minutes.

Image Suggestion:

The dichotomy of a chilled 47 and the mayhem of his work…

General notes: This isn’t the toughest puzzle ever, but I’ve been playing with a “47 on holiday” idea for a while - this is a very clean and replicable version of it. It’s pretty satisfying to take out the targets without leaving the safehouse, using only what’s inside it (and that might be the easiest route once you know how). But I’ve also got Silent Assassin from a start on the bench and never entering the safehouse, so the contract can be done in a couple of different ways, and hopefully the simplicity of the targets balances out all the optional complications. (As well as being an Xmas gift for Any%-ers…)

Name: V_i_c_kS
Contract Title: Bloodsport
System: PC (Steam): 1-03-3377189-52, (Playstation): 2-03-1659753-40

• The name you want to be credited with: GKPunk
  • The contract title: The Exodus
  • The contract ID: 1-24-7033560-93
  • The System : Epic
  • An Image suggestion: Maybe 4 or 5 people walking away.

Contract ID: 1-27-1668788-34
Platform: PC-Epic
Submitter name: Force_Obscure
Contract Title: From Santa To Tobias
Briefing: Dear Tobias,
Thank you for your letter. I am proud to learn that you successfully accomplished your duties again this year. I agree to send you a samurai outfit, lotus flowers and an original Providence pin as you requested. However, I have a syndicate of thieves that must be defeated. They have been stealing my warehouses. Dear Tobias, can you do me a favor?
Targets:

Letter opener, any disguise /
Ornate scimitar, any disguise /
Scissors, any disguise /
Thrown cleaver, any disguise
Complications:

Brief Description: One target per floor (1 to 4). Like a thief, 47 must pilfer some specific lethal melee weapons and not be spotted during the execution. You can choose the suit, but on the condition of keeping it. No KO, to add spice.
Picture:

Thank you. Appreciate you.

1 Like

I don’t understand this submission, the first contract ID is certainly on another map than the other two. What is that first one?

2 Likes

The second contract is the one they’ve posted a picture for. The first one is, uh… my submission. I think they copy/pasted wrong? :smile:

1 Like

Name: STJOLOS88

Contract title: Santa takes care of business

Contract ID: 3-31-1190531-69

System: XBOX

This is a fun anything goes contract. The guard is in the bathroom off the first lobby area. 2 waiters are out around the circular flower beds and the other 2 waiters are in the back wine bar area. Wore the Santa suit to authenticate the contract name. There are no complications for this contract.

Possibale image for cover art

• The name you want to be credited with: ChoppyGlint5869
  • The contract title: Xmas Wishlist
  • The contract ID: 3-18-4918630-67
  • The System : Xbox*
  • An Image suggestion:
2 Likes

Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: A Christmas Peril
Contract ID: 1-28-9111010-10
System: PC, EGS
Image Suggestion:

1 Like

Here’s the extra info for Xmas Wishlist:

Objectives, briefing and locations

Xmas Wishlist briefing

I might try and submit a contract before the deadline, but nevertheless good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Here are two

Contract ID: 1-30-5604843-04
Contract Title: Weapon Hunt: Chongqing

Steal the stethoscope from The Block and a rifle from the Data Facility and kill the street targets with them, without knocking anyone out (So it is still possible to change disguise)

You’re probably wondering “What has this contract got to do with Christmas?”, but I ask you what is more Christmassy then putting in the effort to get specific things from a list?

Santa’s Workshop Strike

Our client is a wealthy industrialist who runs a series of workshops. Sadly his workshop in Mendoza currently has a walkout of staff, who are slacking off instead of making toys during the busy Christmas period.

Due to the walkout you’ll need to find a workshop bench and make a toy yourself, there should be one in the mercenary area, then use that toy to deal with the slackers and send a message to the rest of the staff.

Merry Hunting

1-31-2621691-04
2-31-5512557-12
3-31-9935500-37
Stadia ID: 1-31-6375457-13

3 Likes

Name: Pancak
Southern Equator Christmas
ID: 1-31-8863645-66
System: Steam
Image: An overview of the winery area or one of the workers working

Briefing: Ho Ho Ho, Santa here! I’ve received reports that some of my elves have left the north pole and are now living in Mendoza, working grueling jobs at a winery. I am infuriated that my elves would leave without my permission, so I am putting a hit on the three of them. Take them out by drowning them, pushing them off ledges, and blowing them up to make them experience as much pain as possible. Cheers!

Objectives:
Eliminate Aureliano Herrera in a drowning accident
Eliminate Aurelio Escobar in a fall
Eliminate Quinto Alvarez using an explosive device
Do not get caught on cameras, but if you do, erase them.

Name:Cruxal216
Contract Title: Slaughter Night Holy Night
Contract ID: 2-02-1277755-44
System: PlayStation 4

Briefing: Hello 47, Santa’s workshop was recently robbed and all of his elves were murdered in cold blood with a stolen sword. The ICA traced the killers to Paris along with their accomplices. You must infiltrate the fashion show dressed as Santa, find the accomplices and murder them with the stolen sword and avoid being seen by cameras as we can’t risk it. Do this and Santa will reward you with an rpg and a minigun. Idc how you get this done just get it done Capeesh.

Description: Slice five of these accomplices with the saber for Santa and help Santa get his stabby revenge on these murderers.

Objectives:

Don’t get spotted by a camera and if you’re spotted you must delete the footage.

Image suggestion:

Target Locations: All 5 targets are on the first floor with one in the palace garden near the near the iago entrance, the other is in the hallway near the bar close to the palace gardens , the other is in the palace gardens near the fountain, the fourth target is with the crowd at the entrance, and the last target is near the door to the kitchen behind the bar

I am a PS person and steam ID is created by someone else, I never checked it. Will have to ask that person. PS id is the correct one and map is Sapienza

1 Like