Official Community Created Contracts - EASTER 🐰 (March 2023) [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-11-3806394-58

Platform: PC (EPIC)

Submitter name: A-CHAOS

Contract Title: RESURRECTION OF RIDER

Briefing: A ACCIDENT TOOK LIFE OF THE RIDER. AND THIS ACCIDENT WAS ALL CAUSED BY THE RACE MARSHAL. SO ON THE EASTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS COMPETITION AND REVENGE FOR HIM.

Brief Description: The driver died in an accident, which was caused by the race instructor, so we need to eliminate the original culprit in the disguise of the race instructor and eliminate his accomplice with the disguise of the driver.

Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Would be a cool pic if you did a closeup of the stylist working on that shadow of her, with her being outside the picture. If you want to do that, with Ansel you can do that by lowering the camera angle without moving closer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

M8, check the contract number. Looks like the correct number is 1-11-3806381-58.

4 Likes

Contract ID:1-18-6370845-04

Platform:Epic

Submitter name:Josery_Ripper

Contract Title:Waiter

Briefing:OMO

Brief Description:I thought it would be a great idea to design this contract in this way and never bring our goals back to life!

2 Likes

I confirm this is the correct ID, ID in the submission post results in a mistake.
Nice job finding the correct one.

@Kakarot I’ll put the correct ID in a summary table, but still edit your post with a correct ID

3 Likes

Contract ID:1-24-2387890-84

Platform:Epic

Submitter name:Orange_725

Contract Title:Thinker

Briefing:TAT by:Orange_725

Brief Description:I think at Easter we should greet them with Easter eggs (But in normal games we can’t get Easter eggs that explode, so I used different explosives instead of them) I think this is very much in line with Easter content, I think my contract is great!

2 Likes

-----Sone Ka Anda-----
CID: 1-13-0146087-96
Platform: PC
Submiter name: Druid Forest
Contract title: Sone Ka Anda
Brief description:
From what I read at the internet about Vedic philosophy (The Vedas are a large body of religious texts originating in ancient India) Hiraṇyagarbha is the source of the creation of universe or the manifested cosmos (literally the golden womb, poetically translated as universal womb), so I used it as theme in real form of “Golden Egg” (“Sone Ka Anda”). Because every religion is full of interesting “disputations” I used it to basic conflict.
“Anda” means “Egg”. “Andar” means “Inside”. So I picked targets with specific names.
At first glance, the contract may seem complicated, but it’s not that much, I hope. Sometimes it’s difficult for me to estimate the level of difficulty, but community contracts should bring those who play them some experience that they can use later in the game.
People say that “Skywalk” is a perfect place for spring walk.

Briefing:

Image:

4 Likes

strong text

ID: 2-06-4646441-16

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: Noshy345

(The title is technically ‘Kill Order: 2-0 6-4646441-16’ I forgot to name but I hope it still works :slight_smile:
Title: The Golden Moose

Briefing: 47 your client is a bit of a strange one, it’s the Easter bunny. It says these Swedes are replacing Easter bunnies with Easter moose, that doesn’t even work what is wrong with them. The whole thing is orchestrated by massage expert with ‘The Golden Touch,’ Konny Engström , and he is to be dealt with as you wish, also please take out the lady over the PA who keeps calling him, and give her a good massage. Markus Janson a high up guard defending the giant moose in the auditorium, the bunny wants him to, and I quote ‘Go out with a bang. Last but not least 2 civilian conspirators Shuaib and Hiram. Hiram may be dealt with any way but Shuaib is a big supporter of this movement and spreading the word fast so the bunny requests you kill him with arms. And as you know Easter is on April 9th so if you take any longer than 9 minutes all is lost, the moose have won, good luck 47

If you want to speedrun this contract with no complications there’s one called ‘The Gold Splits’ ID:2-06-5352314-16

Brief Description: This contract is based around being creative with non accident kills around the consulate building area. Some have no kill requirement but I wanted a couple to be loud kills and with the time limit makes it a fun challenge for the player to work around, and Ms. Person was just asking for it.

Featured Image:

emphasized text

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-31-2155373-53

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Lindolfo

Contract Title: The Romans, The Savior and The Pascual

Briefing: Pierce the flank of the romans as they did to the savior two thousand years ago, eliminate the false savior with the divine wrath and wipe out the easter spirit so they don’t come back in three days.

Brief Description: this contract revolves around the names of the targets: Romano (roman), Salvatore (savior) and Pascual (a name normally given to those born on Easter) and you have to eliminate them accordingly using any disguise but no body may be found.

Image sugestions:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-8015533-05

Platform: PlayStation 5

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: Egg On Your Face

Briefing: In the spirit of Easter, Bunny 47 has been hired to take out three men who hate people that celebrate Easter by destroying all the eggs the Easter bunny leaves. Time to show them how foolish their decision was.

Brief Description:

Targets

Image suggestion

tested out if the eggs could kill and was glad to find out it did so i made a simple contract hoping this time is the charm.

2 Likes

Contract ID:
2-16-5405725-00

platform:
PlayStation 4

Posted by:
natnag

Contract Title
EASTER SACRIFICE

Briefing:
A cult has asked us to help them.
They want us to help them prepare for Easter.
It’s a dubious contract, but since it’s been accepted, there’s only one thing to do.

Brief Description:
The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.
The only limitation is the optional “no bodies found” option.
Help the cultists who are trying to celebrate Easter!
But why were they chosen, anyway?

And the contract image suggestion of attention:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-12-5921351-92
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: tryagainlater
Contract Title: The Devil’s Temptation
Briefing: These three targets vowed to give up their vices for Lent but have already failed. The one who said he’s quit drugs should be poisoned by it. He who swore off the drink should drown in it. The man who promised to retire from smoking must burn.

Brief Description: Based on the build up to Easter, i.e. Lent where people are supposed to give up something. The contract has specific kills which are consumed poison, burning and drowning but there’s some variety in routing as the targets all have viable options for close starting locations and exits. The burning target and drowning target will smoke near a barrel or drink near a bathroom so it can be done naturally but there’s nothing stopping you from speeding it up with guns. I set no disguise restrictions because it’s more fun that way despite using The Devil’s One costume as a theme.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

3 Likes

:notes: Egg on your face, you big disgrace! :notes:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-22-9709546-68
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Dinozafr
Contract Title: Need Eggs
Briefing: Need eggs for Easter, in order to prepare them for the celebration. Collect eggs from all the "owners". And please be grouped, eggs should be idiotic. Good luck.
Brief Description: You himself want to pepare for Easter,so you go out and want unique eggs. You think was great idea make eggs from human heads…
And Featured Contract Image suggestion

1 Like

Well. I’m back to making more contracts again. Did had an idea for Santa Fortuna originally but I’m scrapping it. Time to submit a new one and resubmit an old one. I have updated the cards to make it a bit better and less cluttery but I’ll also provide the image without the cluttery.

Contract Title: Who Framed Rolf Rabbit
Contract ID: 3-29-4480880-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

Good evening 47. Easter is just around the corner with shops getting ready for stocking the shelves with chocolate eggs. However, our client has come to our attention about a particular brand named “Rolf Rabbit”. This brand set in Berlin has been creating toys stuffed with drugs and with the help of Florida Man are creating cocaine filled chocolate eggs. This scheme is dangerous for any consumer, so you need to halt their plans pernamently. Slice, Strangle and Deliver. Happy Hunting 47.

Brief Description:
4 targets to eliminate; the club owner Rolf, the drug dealer Mishoo, the chef Nicholas from Miami, and the delivery driver Hugo. These 4 are diabolical for easter celebrations, so we need to end their lives in their most relatable ways possible. Slice Rolf with the Fire Axe in your Suit. Slice Mishoo with the Kukri Knife as a nod to the other contract I’m submitting - The Kukri Komposition. Strangle Nicholas with the Fiber Wire, and do whatever you like with the Delivery Driver whilst disguise as Rolf. Your one exit is Hugo’s scooter, you need to hide all bodies and you cannot pacify anyone. Good luck, especially if you’re roamning around as Rolf. The agents know you a bit too well.

Featured Contract Image:

Oh, you thought that was it. Nope. I'm resubmitting my favorite submission - *The Kukri Komposition* from my favorite sin - ENVY.

Contract Title: The Kukri Komposition
Contract ID: 3-29-3604247-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

The club is living up to be the best ones ever at Club Holle due to our famous DJ Sam. That’s you 47. No-one cannot possibly take you down with the perfect composition mix. Well, turns out some nearby folks don’t really understands why you’re famous and believe that they’re better than you. Secretly they play a video game but never touch an instrument in their life. Why are you getting hated by these ameteur DJs when they should just enjoy the night? Deaths be part of The Kukri Komposition 47.

Brief Description:
Just to cut to the chase. These 3 targets thinks they’re the better DJ than you, even though they haven’t touched an instrument in their life. Kill these 3 in the 3 possible dangers of being a DJ; electrocution, being sliced in the neck, and falling off the stage… well for the third target, that’s actually falling off 3 floors into the dance floor. Remember, the Kukri Knife has called you to get some blood, and to get some fresh air. Take the bicycle to complete this contract. Good luck!

Featured Contract Image:

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-22-7140849-53

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Lindolfo

Contract Title: The Last Supper

Briefing:
Hello, 47. I’ve been invited to a feast, but I’m afraid the other guests are planning to kill me. I want you to go in my place and make this their last supper, you can even use my new robes for the occasion.

From your old friend, J.

Brief Description: For this contract you need to kill your targets with poison, consumed or injected, while using a diferent disguise each time, all the targets drink or eat something and there are two lethal poisons on the map that the player can use. The Lucky Ducky suit counts as a different suit (I hope this is not a game-breaking glitch getting patched soon) so the player will have to change into the Arkian Robes for one kill.

**Image Sugestions:**

3 Likes

that is actually a pretty good one. don’t know why i didn’t think of that name idea.

1 Like

Contract ID : 1-29-6660227-05
Platform : PC Epic Games  Epic Games
Submitter name : Faiz51
Contract Title : BUNNY EGG HUNTER

Image Suggestions :

Additional Information
  • The briefing :
5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-6494567-81

Submitter name: NOREL_XL

Contract Title: The Last Rabbit

Briefing:

Brief Description: you find yourself around Berlin looking for 4 eggs to unlock a secret exit and also eliminate the cyan rabbit

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-05-9363760-81

Submitter name: NOREL_XL

Contract Title: Eggcellent Movie

Briefing:

Brief Description: Snipe Dino Bosco, explode his 2 assistants and finally escape in his car.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

2 Likes