Official Community Created Contracts - EASTER šŸ° (March 2023) [CLOSED]

Well. Iā€™m back to making more contracts again. Did had an idea for Santa Fortuna originally but Iā€™m scrapping it. Time to submit a new one and resubmit an old one. I have updated the cards to make it a bit better and less cluttery but Iā€™ll also provide the image without the cluttery.

Contract Title: Who Framed Rolf Rabbit
Contract ID: 3-29-4480880-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

Good evening 47. Easter is just around the corner with shops getting ready for stocking the shelves with chocolate eggs. However, our client has come to our attention about a particular brand named ā€œRolf Rabbitā€. This brand set in Berlin has been creating toys stuffed with drugs and with the help of Florida Man are creating cocaine filled chocolate eggs. This scheme is dangerous for any consumer, so you need to halt their plans pernamently. Slice, Strangle and Deliver. Happy Hunting 47.

Brief Description:
4 targets to eliminate; the club owner Rolf, the drug dealer Mishoo, the chef Nicholas from Miami, and the delivery driver Hugo. These 4 are diabolical for easter celebrations, so we need to end their lives in their most relatable ways possible. Slice Rolf with the Fire Axe in your Suit. Slice Mishoo with the Kukri Knife as a nod to the other contract Iā€™m submitting - The Kukri Komposition. Strangle Nicholas with the Fiber Wire, and do whatever you like with the Delivery Driver whilst disguise as Rolf. Your one exit is Hugoā€™s scooter, you need to hide all bodies and you cannot pacify anyone. Good luck, especially if youā€™re roamning around as Rolf. The agents know you a bit too well.

Featured Contract Image:

Oh, you thought that was it. Nope. I'm resubmitting my favorite submission - *The Kukri Komposition* from my favorite sin - ENVY.

Contract Title: The Kukri Komposition
Contract ID: 3-29-3604247-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

The club is living up to be the best ones ever at Club Holle due to our famous DJ Sam. Thatā€™s you 47. No-one cannot possibly take you down with the perfect composition mix. Well, turns out some nearby folks donā€™t really understands why youā€™re famous and believe that theyā€™re better than you. Secretly they play a video game but never touch an instrument in their life. Why are you getting hated by these ameteur DJs when they should just enjoy the night? Deaths be part of The Kukri Komposition 47.

Brief Description:
Just to cut to the chase. These 3 targets thinks theyā€™re the better DJ than you, even though they havenā€™t touched an instrument in their life. Kill these 3 in the 3 possible dangers of being a DJ; electrocution, being sliced in the neck, and falling off the stageā€¦ well for the third target, thatā€™s actually falling off 3 floors into the dance floor. Remember, the Kukri Knife has called you to get some blood, and to get some fresh air. Take the bicycle to complete this contract. Good luck!

Featured Contract Image:

1 Like