platform:
PlayStation 4

Posted by:
natnag

Contract Title
EASTER SACRIFICE

Briefing:
A cult has asked us to help them.
They want us to help them prepare for Easter.
It’s a dubious contract, but since it’s been accepted, there’s only one thing to do.

Brief Description:
The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.
The only limitation is the optional “no bodies found” option.
Help the cultists who are trying to celebrate Easter!
But why were they chosen, anyway?

And the contract image suggestion of attention:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-12-5921351-92
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: tryagainlater
Contract Title: The Devil’s Temptation
Briefing: These three targets vowed to give up their vices for Lent but have already failed. The one who said he’s quit drugs should be poisoned by it. He who swore off the drink should drown in it. The man who promised to retire from smoking must burn.

Brief Description: Based on the build up to Easter, i.e. Lent where people are supposed to give up something. The contract has specific kills which are consumed poison, burning and drowning but there’s some variety in routing as the targets all have viable options for close starting locations and exits. The burning target and drowning target will smoke near a barrel or drink near a bathroom so it can be done naturally but there’s nothing stopping you from speeding it up with guns. I set no disguise restrictions because it’s more fun that way despite using The Devil’s One costume as a theme.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

3 Likes

:notes: Egg on your face, you big disgrace! :notes:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-22-9709546-68
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Dinozafr
Contract Title: Need Eggs
Briefing: Need eggs for Easter, in order to prepare them for the celebration. Collect eggs from all the "owners". And please be grouped, eggs should be idiotic. Good luck.
Brief Description: You himself want to pepare for Easter,so you go out and want unique eggs. You think was great idea make eggs from human heads…
And Featured Contract Image suggestion

1 Like

Well. I’m back to making more contracts again. Did had an idea for Santa Fortuna originally but I’m scrapping it. Time to submit a new one and resubmit an old one. I have updated the cards to make it a bit better and less cluttery but I’ll also provide the image without the cluttery.

Contract Title: Who Framed Rolf Rabbit
Contract ID: 3-29-4480880-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

Good evening 47. Easter is just around the corner with shops getting ready for stocking the shelves with chocolate eggs. However, our client has come to our attention about a particular brand named “Rolf Rabbit”. This brand set in Berlin has been creating toys stuffed with drugs and with the help of Florida Man are creating cocaine filled chocolate eggs. This scheme is dangerous for any consumer, so you need to halt their plans pernamently. Slice, Strangle and Deliver. Happy Hunting 47.

Brief Description:
4 targets to eliminate; the club owner Rolf, the drug dealer Mishoo, the chef Nicholas from Miami, and the delivery driver Hugo. These 4 are diabolical for easter celebrations, so we need to end their lives in their most relatable ways possible. Slice Rolf with the Fire Axe in your Suit. Slice Mishoo with the Kukri Knife as a nod to the other contract I’m submitting - The Kukri Komposition. Strangle Nicholas with the Fiber Wire, and do whatever you like with the Delivery Driver whilst disguise as Rolf. Your one exit is Hugo’s scooter, you need to hide all bodies and you cannot pacify anyone. Good luck, especially if you’re roamning around as Rolf. The agents know you a bit too well.

Featured Contract Image:

Oh, you thought that was it. Nope. I'm resubmitting my favorite submission - *The Kukri Komposition* from my favorite sin - ENVY.

Contract Title: The Kukri Komposition
Contract ID: 3-29-3604247-09 (Xbox)

Briefing:

The club is living up to be the best ones ever at Club Holle due to our famous DJ Sam. That’s you 47. No-one cannot possibly take you down with the perfect composition mix. Well, turns out some nearby folks don’t really understands why you’re famous and believe that they’re better than you. Secretly they play a video game but never touch an instrument in their life. Why are you getting hated by these ameteur DJs when they should just enjoy the night? Deaths be part of The Kukri Komposition 47.

Brief Description:
Just to cut to the chase. These 3 targets thinks they’re the better DJ than you, even though they haven’t touched an instrument in their life. Kill these 3 in the 3 possible dangers of being a DJ; electrocution, being sliced in the neck, and falling off the stage… well for the third target, that’s actually falling off 3 floors into the dance floor. Remember, the Kukri Knife has called you to get some blood, and to get some fresh air. Take the bicycle to complete this contract. Good luck!

Featured Contract Image:

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-22-7140849-53

Platform: Xbox

Submitter name: Lindolfo

Contract Title: The Last Supper

Briefing:
Hello, 47. I’ve been invited to a feast, but I’m afraid the other guests are planning to kill me. I want you to go in my place and make this their last supper, you can even use my new robes for the occasion.

From your old friend, J.

Brief Description: For this contract you need to kill your targets with poison, consumed or injected, while using a diferent disguise each time, all the targets drink or eat something and there are two lethal poisons on the map that the player can use. The Lucky Ducky suit counts as a different suit (I hope this is not a game-breaking glitch getting patched soon) so the player will have to change into the Arkian Robes for one kill.

**Image Sugestions:**

3 Likes

that is actually a pretty good one. don’t know why i didn’t think of that name idea.

1 Like

Contract ID : 1-29-6660227-05
Platform : PC Epic Games  Epic Games
Submitter name : Faiz51
Contract Title : BUNNY EGG HUNTER

Image Suggestions :

Additional Information
  • The briefing :
5 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-6494567-81

Submitter name: NOREL_XL

Contract Title: The Last Rabbit

Briefing:

Brief Description: you find yourself around Berlin looking for 4 eggs to unlock a secret exit and also eliminate the cyan rabbit

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-05-9363760-81

Submitter name: NOREL_XL

Contract Title: Eggcellent Movie

Briefing:

Brief Description: Snipe Dino Bosco, explode his 2 assistants and finally escape in his car.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-12-7808729-10

Platform: Playstation

Submitter Name: Switcher

Contract Title: The Egg Scramblers

Briefing:

Agent 47, gladly I managed to reach out to you, there were some guys from the submarine that are making scrambled eggs using the bunnys eggs and eating them for breakfast, the bunny is quite angry at this point, we need you to take these guys out before things go south.

We also need you to wear a Chefs uniform in order for the bunny to think it was the chefs doing.

Good luck 47, and Happy Easter.

Brief Description:

This contract is a 4 Targets // Melee // Chef Required Disguise set in Santa Fortuna, the concept behind this contract is stealthing in the caves of Santa Fortuna wearing a trespassing disguise, I could restrict it to suit but a suit limitation would only make stuff way longer and complicate everything in a manner I can’t find as enjoyable as with another trespassing disguise.

Overall I think that it’s a very enjoyable contract that others will have fun with.

Featured Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Alright, I’m back

Contract ID: 4-03-4624999-31

Platform: Nintendo Switch

Submitter name: EpicGamerer

Contract name: The Eggs-tremists [sounds like extremists, geddit?]

Briefing: 47, it seems like war is breaking out over Easter. On one side is the delivery company Eurosped. They believe that Easter is all about yummy chocolate eggs and profits and have sent 2 agents to Sapienza to convert the church. On the other side is Padre Francesco and his church goons, They believe that Easter is a time only for prayer and have planned to take out the Eurosped agents. Take out both sides to end this war.

Brief description: Take out the 2 delivery men as a church staff dude then take out the priest and some other guy as a delivery man using several cool methods :sunglasses:.Edit: Hol’ up I should probably add an image too huh
Targets -

Objectives -

Took pics of my switch because I’m too lazy to transfer again like the image suggestion.

Image:

Let’s hope I get this contract featured after my 3 month hiatus (my version broke in September until Freelancer update :sob:).

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-03-4554233-69

Platform: XBOX ONE

Submitter name: OZZYGRL

Contract title: 47’s SPRING BREAK

Briefing: Yellow Rabbit has decided to give agent 47 a spring break and hop around Sapienza accidently killing a few of the ICA’s most wanted. His message to 47:
Spring has sprung and evil is
among us.
I will silence their tongue
Without being suspicious.

Brief description: Kill these 4 targets in accidents. If you have the yellow rabbit suit wear it. If not, its ok. Dress for success and HAVE FUN.

Title art:

Targets name, briefing and objectives

2 Likes

NAME:DEATH HUNTER
ID:1-30-3553193-66
PLATAFROM:PC EPIC GAMES

this contract is fun and also teach you how to be more sneaky and stealthy and not relly so much in suits is good contract if you want to get better at suit only stuff also as quick tip doug im recomnd leave it as the last target and use the roofs

description

The complications
Image suggestion

1 Like

NAME:mayhem in a buny suit
ID:1 34 4426307 66
PLATAFORM:EPIC GAMES PC
a VERY fun contract that can be done in silent assasin and also this contract is one personal favorites
BRIFING 2

Image suggestion

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-04-3641914-67

Platform: PC (Epic)

Submitter name: Phylocode

Contract Title: Easter Egg(limination) Hunt

Briefing:

Good Morning, 47

Three targets today who coincidentally have the letters o-v-a, in that order, as part of their given or family names. With Easter approaching, our festive client request you hunt in holiday appropriate attire and permanently place each “egg” in a suitable “basket”.

Good Luck, 47

Brief Description: Kill three targets via any method and hide all bodies. Do it all in your suit.

Image suggestion

4 Likes

ey man nice screnshoot

Contract ID: 1-22-2076649-10
Platform: PC, EGS
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Trick or treat!
Briefing:
47 has been too busy with eliminating syndicates, so he has lost track of time. He brought a basket to Whittleton Creek for sweets instead of eggs. After being refused to be given chocolate at every doorstep, he became sad, then furious.
He wanted to bring the wrath of a thousand trick-or-treaters upon the people of this town.
Brief Description:
4 targets with no kill conditions or suit requirements and also no complications. The targets are all scattered around the map (although that doesn’t mean you have to approach all of them directly). I tried to make this contract optimal for speedrunners (AFAIK, all targets have speedrun approaches), but also optimal for casual players (eliminating one of them in a public area with lots of eyewitnesses, eliminating the other 3 in trespassing areas).
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

7 Likes

NAME:The Hunt
ID:1 30 7676085 66
PLATAFORM:EPIC GAMES (PC)
This contract you can play it anyoneway you want there are pleanty kill opurtainitys but my sugestion is to do sniper assasin but aggain you can do it anyway you want anyways have fun

imagen

Image suggestion

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-03-5068078-84
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: teddyfilmore
Contract Title: Give Me That Old Time Religion
Briefing:

Good afternoon, 47.

It’s Easter in Sapienza and when the Archbishop arrived for the holiday service, he was shocked by how deeply secularism had taken root. A real Old Testament type, it seems he never got passed all the smiting.

Deeming the locals’ faith to be as hollow as a chocolate bunny, he contracted us to put the fear of God back in the people the old fashioned way; with fire and brimstone. After all, you have to break a few eggs to make rabbit stew.

Happy Easter Head Hunting, 47.

Brief Description:

My first contract involving explosive devices. Thank you Freelancer for the versatility.

Celebrate Easter by unleashing the wrath of God on what the Archbishop believes are enemies of the church: science, hippies and leisure activities. Then punish the Padre for allowing corruption to seep in.

Image Suggestions

6 Likes