Official Community Created Contracts - EASTER 🐰 (March 2023) [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-24-8064510-29

Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Easter rush

Briefing:
Hop, Hop, Hop! Hear that? It’s the Easter Bunny on his way!

Brief Description:

No pacifications

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-8303265-29
Platform: Epic

Submitter name: Fenixsandr

Contract Title: Easter symbols

Briefing:
Good evening, 47! Today our order basket is only filled with Easter targets: Rabbit, Mr Dyed Egg, Don Ham and Lamb Boy. Good hunting and happy Easter!
Brief Description:

4 Likes

The sumbitted contracts are good. 12 hours remaining. Best Wishes to all the submitter.

4 Likes

sorry write wrong the id of the contract sorry

Contract ID: 1-18-3316855-10
Platform: PC, EGS
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Carbon Bloodprint
Briefing:
Your target, Jeoffroi Durepos, is a key figure in the destruction of forests and natural habitats across the globe. This includes deforestation, accidental forest fires and driving animals to extinction.
Spring has just started, 47. It’s time we cut down on our carbon footprint by cutting down the woodcutter. This won’t be an easy task however.
Good luck.
Brief Description:
This was a past submission for Flower Power redone, so that it fits the theme better. This contract puts the player’s skills to the test and makes them explore the lower levels of Hokkaido (like an egg hunt). It’s not so difficult that casual players are unable to do it, but it’s also not so easy, that experienced players will just sweep through it. The required exit is the snowmobiles. I don’t want to give away too much about how to do it, so good luck to those who try!
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-30-9542562-10
Platform: PC, EGS
Submitter name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Year of the Rabbit
Briefing:
Happy Easter, 47!
Did you know that 2023 is the year of the rabbit? This means that thoughtful actions get rewarded and you need to have patience.
As a sort of test, you are given 3 targets with 3 complications. These complications have no effect on your SA rating, so you might be less inclined to follow them.
Will you think forward before killing your targets, or are you going to just go for them?
Brief Description:
3 targets, 3 complications. I was surprised to find out that 2023 is the year of the rabbit. Each target is placed in such a place that one of the complications might be easily disregarded. I don’t know how many times I’ve failed optional objectives in freelancer because I saw an easy kill for a target. I guess that inspired this contract :smile:.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

NAME:GOLDEN EASTER
ID:1-24-7452322-66
PLATFORM:EPIC GAMES(PC)
Submitter name:VER OMEGA
is a very fun contrac my favorite personaly also im hope you guys and girls have wonderful easter
also as a side note the thumbail has a very cool detail I hope you guys find out what that detail is.

briffing

imagen

image sugestion

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-6541924-03 (Epic) & 1-28-1936967-15 (Steam)

Platform: Epic & Steam

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: Cooking with “Helena” West

Briefing:

Brief Description:
Short 4 target contract. Pretty simple. Thought of just making a contract around this NPC in particular even though they might not be the same person.

Targets:

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Contract ID : 1-11-8842943-05
Platform : PC Epic Games  Epic Games
Submitter name : Faiz51
Contract Title : BAD EGGS

Image Suggestions :

As I’m aware that Hitman 3 owner can play all maps right now so 3 lethal poison is not a problem (+1 from the map)

Additional Information
  • The briefing :
3 Likes

It’s 1 PM CEST, March 27 meaning that no new submissions are taken any more

All submissions can be reviewed here

6 Likes

As was clarified on the IOI Website, there will be 10 contracts chosen, 10 out of 56 (in total) sounds like a good deal to me

7 Likes

Time for all 10 to be mine, somehow

3 Likes

Bro didn’t even submitted 10 contracts but Clemens still gonna check his contracts on xbox and feature unrelated contracts

6 Likes

Half my contracts are either scrapped puzzle contracts that wouldn’t work in practice due to NPCs changing behaviors from Regular NPCs to Targets NPCs. Or they are for the Hitman community roadmap (totally join by the way people in my computer screen)

1 Like

Well, I honestly hope that some of my contracts will be selected,also guys what do you think of my contracts?

1 Like

Ten? Damn! That’ll improve everyone’s odds, as i think many submitted multiple contracts!

2 Likes

12 Likes

Improve everyone’s odds? Or the odds that there’ll be more good/fun contracts?

Not to be misunderstood. Instead of 6 good contracts we get 10 good contracts. Because when they could only (or chose to) pick 6 - some (other) good contracts couldn’t be included in that batch. :cry:

I think mine (this time around) is probably an above average contract, but I think I nailed_it™ in the briefing. :smirk: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, we’ll see what gets chosen. Hopefully we get some great ones!

3 Likes