Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

ID: 1-09-0731514-06

Platform: Epic

Creator: Eclipse

Title: Idiot Removal Service

Briefing:

Word has it that after the reopening of a taco stand that had been previously shut down, a few drunk lunatics got mad and severely damaged the taco stand after they didn’t get the right order. The owner can easily fix the stand, but what he needs help cleaning is the people, since they’ve also apparently damaged other properties around the town.

According to our intel, they all work for the militia in Colorado, and surveillance confirms they are present there today. All you need to do is just locate and lay waste to the four of them, to ensure the damn nuisances won’t bother anyone one else for the rest of the spring season (or for eternity for that matter). Good luck!

Description: Fun four target contract with two any/any targets and two accident/any targets, making this a mix of freedom, when it comes to the any/any targets, and slightly restricted, but still having options, with the accident targets. Regardless of how you complete the contract, I’m 100% sure you’ll have fun!

(I tried getting a picture of the propane exploding inside the barn, and if you want to replicate it it’s the corner closest to the militia technician start, or you can choose anywhere else in the barn to do it, but this corner makes sense since the target is right next to it. But this is what I was thinking the picture should be along the lines of.)

4 Likes