Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

Toxic Flowers of the Jungle

Contract Title: Toxic Flowers of the Jungle
Submitter name: jan
Platform: Steam
Contract ID: 1-12-4852965-81

Briefing
Welcome to Santa Fortuna 47!
Spring is coming and all around the jungle many exotic plants are blooming. The locals have known for generations, that the flowers outside their village can produce a lethal toxin. Since our client wants this job to be clean, I suggest you look into this a little further. Maybe you find a way to use these flowers to create a tasteless, traceless experience for your targets.
Good Luck!

Brief Description
All four targets need to be killed while disguised as the hippie. Also, lethal poison is required for all the targets. Thus, at least one poison must be acquired on the map, for example from one of the lethal flowers around.
The targets are all located around the village, fairly close together. Two of them are at the bar and two in proximity to the central plaza and stage.

Image suggestion

This is a resubmission of a contract, that I had originally created for the “Flower Power” batch of featured contracts. But it also fits the “Spring Cleaning” theme very well.
I’ve updated the briefing of the original contract (new version above) and would like the updated text to be used, if I get featured.

4 Likes