Official Community Created Contracts - SPRING CLEANING (April 2023)

I made 3 contracts today so I’m submitting all of them. They aren’t linked story-wise but they are linked with the same concept of “tidying up” a place by taking out targets. My thought process starting out was to make contracts with “clean” accident kills, and I tried to do something different with each one.

Contract 1:

Contract ID: 2-27-7116925-79
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: lukefsje
Contract Title: Tidying Up the Burj Al-Ghazali
Briefing: Siddeeq and his friends went out for drinks a few days ago. Here, Siddeeq made the grave mistake of joking “Who cares how tall the Burj is?” Word has spread fast about this incident, and now you have been personally invited by the royal highness Omar Al-Ghazali to don a staff uniform and help clean out the upper floors by showing them just how tall the building really is. He also requests a more public “demonstration” for Siddeeq.
Brief Description: The contract is based on the “Penthouse Staff” undercover starting location. I made this one with many fall complications because I didn’t use them in the other 2 contracts.
Image Suggestion:

Contract 2:

Contract ID: 2-28-3738191-79
Contract Title: Tidying Up Thornbridge Manor
Briefing: Alexa Carlisle has made a shocking discovery: the dastardly Arthur Edwards has absconded with her fortune! She needs to perform an immediate downsizing of her expensive staff and you have gained her trust as a “liquidation consultant”. Help her clean house by “firing” three of her highest paid guards and a super expensive P.I. from London!
Brief Description: I designed this one around the mansion staff because I rarely wind up using it, mostly preferring the bodyguard disguise. I used “Perfect Shooter” to add a bit more tension. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you can’t let any security cameras see you!
Image Suggestion:

Contract 3:

Contract ID: 2-29-7638294-79
Contract Title: Tidying Up the Ragnarok Disciples
Briefing: Rolf Hirschmüller has discovered several members of his “social club” have been selling drugs on their own without cutting him in, seemingly led by the mysterious new member Rhodes. From the referral given by Lucas Grey, Rolf has asked you to come in and help “trim the fat”. However, he doesn’t want to make the hideout even dirtier so be sure to clean up after yourself!
Brief Description: With Bjarke, I wanted to use the incinerator because I’ve never used it before in this game. I wish that burning him in the incinerator counted as a flaming accident kill instead of just “Any Method”. I chose “Hide All Bodies” because you need to move the bodies after their accident to hide them, and I chose “Targets Only” to further discourage you from getting into combat. Location: Berlin
Image Suggestion: I really like how this one looks!

3 Likes